Bay Area Reports v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Deak_Starkiller said:
Wasn't the $17.99 vehicle sale at Target from last week's sale? I don't see it on the current online ad. Plus the sale sign from the Target I went to today was not on the shelf anymore.
They might have forgot about it and just left the sale sign on the shelves. I didn't pick one up to scan it but the sign was there.

Reaction score
CW 37-41 hit TRU today. Thanks to another
collector, I now have Aayla.

Reaction score
Sunnyvale TRU put up I think 4 cases of the Hondo, Bly, Matchstick, Aayla wave.

I picked up mine (Bly and Matchstick) and when I left there are around 3 of each Bly and Matchstick left with a bunch of Aayla and Hondo.

The peg said $6.99 but the figures rang up for $7.49. I told them abt it and they price adjusted to $6.99

Reaction score
sunwi said:

I picked up mine (Bly and Matchstick) and when I left there are around 3 of each Bly and Matchstick left with a bunch of Aayla and Hondo.

The peg said $6.99 but the figures rang up for $7.49. I told them abt it and they price adjusted to $6.99
OMG, I'm definitely gonna hit up TRU by Thursday night because I'm been dying to get my hands on the whole set... I might even buy 2 Bly's, so I can open one.

G

CaptRex08 said:
sunwi said:

OMG, I'm definitely gonna hit up TRU by Thursday night because I'm been dying to get my hands on the whole set... I might even buy 2 Bly's, so I can open one.
Well did you get any? That wave seems vary rare in these parts.

Reaction score
Spotted and left at Milpitas Walmart all CW:
- Commander Bly
- Stone
- Jek
- Anakin Plutonia

Reaction score
wiiwhitey said:
CaptRex08 said:
sunwi said:

Well did you get any? That wave seems vary rare in these parts.
Just got back from the Sunnyvale TRU and picked up 1 Commander Bly and 1 clone trooper Jek. I could have bought Hondo and Aayla, but decided to pass for now. I think I bought the last Bly and Jek, but I'm not too sure since I didn't fully check all the pegs.

When I left, I saw 3 Aayla, 2 Hondo, 2 Cad Bane and 2 Matchstick.

G

Good job! Now we need Wave 3 to hit, only one I need now from that wave is the Magna Guard.

Reaction score
Morrill Target has all 5 comic pack as of 9:15 am this morning. I left all of them since I got them already.

Reaction score
As of last night, the Walnut Creek Target had 1 each of the Kyle Katarn/Yuuzan Vong and Exar Kun/Ulic Quel-Droma comic packs. Didn't see any of the others from the last wave. The rest of the SW stock has not been refreshed in some time.

Best,
--MyClone

G

EU wave hit San Diego so they shouldn't be far behind now for the Bay Area.

Reaction score
Not a SW find, but the Fremont Walmart along Stevenson Blvd. has a bunch of MP Skywarps for $30 at a rear clearance endcap in the toy department.

I did manage to acquire though an exclusive Unleashed set #2 for just $5.

Reaction score
sunwi said:
Nothing new on Sunnyvale TRU and Target this morning.
Hey sunwi, did you happen to see anymore Commander Bly or any of the figures in that wave?

Reaction score
CaptRex08 said:
Hey sunwi, did you happen to see anymore Commander Bly or any of the figures in that wave?
Didn't see them anymore. All old figures.

Reaction score
Stopped by the Cupertino Target this morning and there was nothing special, but they did have some of the newer comic packs.

Reaction score
Sunnyvale TRU has remnant of EU wave. I was only able to pick up the Bespin Guard.

G

So looks like we are the first area to find the EU packs in the US. $29.99 isn't too bad.

Reaction score
TRU on Winchester and TRU on Blossom Hill Rd both had multiples of the TFU packs as of yesterday afternoon. No sign of the EU wave at either one.

Reaction score
wiiwhitey said:
So looks like we are the first area to the the EU packs in the US. $29.99 isn't too bad.
Which is surprising to me because new figures/packs usually appear on the east or midwest first.

G

CaptRex08 said:
wiiwhitey said:
So looks like we are the first area to the the EU packs in the US. $29.99 isn't too bad.
Which is surprising to me because new figures/packs usually appear on the east or midwest first.
No true, there have been lots of reports over the years of the LA/San Diego area getting stuff first since we are the closest to the China Factory's. Washington & Orogon find stuff first too. It's almost rare for the East coast to get stuff first but the last year or so it has slightly increased which I find to be weird since they are further away.

Reaction score
Nothing new at TRU in San Mateo (at least, none of the TFU packs or EU wave) but something very interesting; San Mateo Target has a ton of the Red 2 sets marked down to $30. Not sure where these suddenly came from but if anyone missed it or wanted another here's your shot.

Reaction score
San Mateo Target sucks for marking things down. They're very slow compared to other local Targets. Someone probably bought up a lot of the Red 2 sets, couldn't sell them then dumped them back at Target. That last toy show in SJ was full of clearance crap... too much of it.

Reaction score
Miesteron said:
TRU on Winchester and TRU on Blossom Hill Rd both had multiples of the TFU packs as of yesterday afternoon. No sign of the EU wave at either one.
I was at TRU on Winchester yesterday around 12:30 but didn't see any TFU packs. Where are they located?

Reaction score
THX1430 said:
Nothing new at TRU in San Mateo (at least, none of the TFU packs or EU wave) but something very interesting; San Mateo Target has a ton of the Red 2 sets marked down to $30. Not sure where these suddenly came from but if anyone missed it or wanted another here's your shot.
That's weird the X-wings scanned at $40 over the weekend and this morning as well.

G

CaptRex08 said:
sunwi said:
Sunnyvale TRU:
- 2 packs: Yoda, etc
The Wal-Mart "Ambush" and "Rookies" 2 pack?
Yup, Dublin TRU had them too last weekend. No Wal-mart stickers on them either. Must be whats left of the packs that didn't sell.

Reaction score
Dang... When they were Wal-Mart exclusives, they were $12.99 I think. Hopefully they still have the Thire + Rys.

Reaction score
I picked up a Commander Thire at a Walgreens in Palo Alto. It was $11, but I haven't seen him anywhere else. They also had most of that wave there as well.

Reaction score
EU and TFU at Sunnyvale TRU.
Picked up the EU. Only 1 set available.
There are 3 sets of the TFU (total of 6).

I did left the Cloud City guard v2 since I already picked him up last week.

Reaction score
Milpitas Walmart has a SW endcap with tons of old CW figures.

G

TRU Dublin stocked on some EU love today but missed out and was only able to get the remains. Picked up Shaak Ti, Jaina Solo, & TFU Multipack 2 of 2. They also stocked on a ton of new CW. Left about 5 Snow Oni-wan, about 5 Commander Stone, 1 Snow Anakin.

Status
Not open for further replies.