Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Target along Blossom Hill Rd. (Westfield Oakridge Mall):

Defense/Attack on Hoth BP's.
Mando Death Watch BP.
Hidden Enemy BP.
Senate Commando 2-pack.
Geonosian 2-packs, 2010 Edition

TRU Express at Great Mall Milpitas has CW figures for $4.97. Saw flamethrower clone wave there.

Reaction score
San Mateo target:
Genosys packs and cw 2 packs available has off this morning.
Pick up the Anakin set and it a very well put together figure. One of the better ones.

Reaction score
Late post, but I've seen Birth Of Vader and Tatooine Showdown BP's being stocked at Ross recently going for $11.99 each. I also reported Holocron Heist (in older CW packaging) BP also being stocked there for the same price.

Reaction score
Picked up the AT-RT w/ Clone Trooper Boil at Dublin Target tonight, left the following on shelve:

501st Artic Clone w/ Freeco Speeder
Tatical Droid w/ mini-AAT
Obi-Wan w/ Speeder & Sidecar
Flame Thrower Clone

Also x2 Ki-Adi-Mundi & Cad Bane's Fighter (Xaandu Blood?) at the TRU next door.

Reaction score
Michael_Knight said:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN BAY AREA PEEPS!!
Indeed, happy Halloween folks! On a side note, left a case of the new Deluxe at Target Livermore along with some CW wave 3. Still haven't spotted any wave 4 yet, keep hearing reports down south.

Reaction score
Vintage figures are on rollback for $6 at Walmart.

Clone Wars 'Embo' wave at Target along Camden Ave.

Reaction score
Michael_Knight said:
Ball-s to the wall guys! ROTJ wave is hitting Targets and TRUs!
It's only Target so far, TRU came up out of no where. Reports are coming in from AZ and Navada so they have to be in CA already.

Reaction score
epsilonjedi said:
Halomite said:
Michael_Knight said:
Reports are coming in from AZ and Navada so they have to be in CA already.
True that!! Been checking target and tTRU in San Mateo and nothing new yet..

Not true. Distribution is incredibly spotty here.

Reaction score
Halomite said:
Michael_Knight said:
It's only Target so far, TRU came up out of no where. Reports are coming in from AZ and Navada so they have to be in CA already.
My bad! I thought I heard someone found them at TRU too.

Reaction score
Someone in the Vintage section found the ROTJ wave in CA so start hunting guys.

Reaction score
No ROTJ here in the East Bay (Hayward, SL, etc...). However, the Walmart in SL has been restocking lots of other figures. Saw multiples of the Camo Arf figure as well as the flamethrower figure. Nice to see those in large numbers. No such luck with the Clone Wars Wave 4 guys. Saw Embo and that was about it. BTW - I was one of the lucky ones who picked up the AT-AT at Kmart for $49.99

JD

Reaction score
no luck finding the ROTJ @ TRU, Target and KMART in San Mateo. KMART had full pegs of Jango Kast if anyone is interested. Is the AT AT sale still going on? Anyone know?

Reaction score
Didn't find any ROTJ wave today either, I'll check again on Sunday. Did find the Boba Fett from CW Wave 4 at Livermore Target and left Embo, Shaak Ti, R4-P17, ARC Troopers Battle Pack and a handfull of Flamethrower clones. (Note: Embo & friends are in the stockroom) Also left a Camo ARF at the Dublin TRU.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the CW Wave 4 in Livermore.
I will try to make it out there tomorrow. Hopefully, they will bring 'em out.

Reaction score
Just made it back from the Livermore Target and no luck with the CW Wave 4 figs. Not on the pegs and the one employee who had a scanner could not get them to show up in the stockroom.
Do you have to have a product id for a case of these guys or is there another way to search them in their stock system?

Reaction score
JonDough said:
Just made it back from the Livermore Target and no luck with the CW Wave 4 figs. Not on the pegs and the one employee who had a scanner could not get them to show up in the stockroom.
Do you have to have a product id for a case of these guys or is there another way to search them in their stock system?
It might have not shown up since I had them pull the case for me and put it right back in the stcokroom after I was done with it. Target uses the DPCI system and you can check to see if the have any in the back by scanning it on a price checker and see if it says yes or no for the backroom. The might have stocked last night too and someone beat you to the punch. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Halomite,

Thanks for the explanation. One last question - how would I get the DPCI number?

I'll keep checking around. I have a feeling these guys will begin to show up more frequently in the next two weeks as the newness wears off.

JD

Reaction score
JonDough said:
Halomite,

Thanks for the explanation. One last question - how would I get the DPCI number?

I'll keep checking around. I have a feeling these guys will begin to show up more frequently in the next two weeks as the newness wears off.

JD
There is a list of the DPCI's in the respected thread on this forum or you can check by scanning them on the scanner.

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll be sure to check. BTW - found the figures that we've been discussing at the Dublin/Pleasanton Walmart. They had multiples of a number of them as well as the most recent vehicles if folks are still looking.

JD

Reaction score
Good to hear that you found them and at that Wal-mart of all places. I'll be on the hunt for ROTJ wave today.

Reaction score
Halomite said:
Good to hear that you found them and at that Wal-mart of all places. I'll be on the hunt for ROTJ wave today.
Same man, I'm going to check a couple of targets and one walmart

Reaction score
It was a good hunt today. I scored a full ROTJ wave at wallmart in mountain view and a Trevor koleman at target. ROTJ has hit the bay!!!!

Reaction score
Wasn't able to go hunt down the ROTJ wave today but seem that your the first person to find the wave at a Wal-mart.

Reaction score
Picked up Jedi Luke, Wicket and Gamorrean @ Pittsburg Target. Endor Rebel, R2-D2 & Wooof still there as of about a hour ago. No Ackbar.

Reaction score
I had to go to the emergency vet for the cat out in Rohnert Park near Larkspur. The cat is fine but I did manage to free up some time to check the local Wal Mart and scored the ROTJ wave sans Wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.