Bay Area Reports v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Target along Morill Ave (San Jose) got 2 case of CW Pre Visla wave as of this morning. Also spotted Cloud Car there...didn't scan it, but I'm assuming its around $24.

Big Lots in Milpitas has new stock of Outrider wave Titaniums.

Reaction score
Target along Silver Creek Rd has a couple of Red 2 X-wings for $24.98 (1/2 off). The Target along Camden Ave. has marked down their clearance to 75% off, but so far this is the only store in the area that's done it, but other stores may follow suit anytime now.

Spotted one AT-AT at Blossom Hill TRU.

Reaction score
Some Target stores have started their 75% off clearance.
Legacy figures are $1.66. Comic packs are $3.64. Clone Trooper helmets $10.94.

Reaction score
TRU - Winchester in San Jose restocked the Star Wars section.
Tons of Vintage figures as of 7pm last night.
All pegs were full.

Also had new vehicles as well.

Reaction score
Hit up a couple Targets today; San Mateo and Mt. View stores and looks like the reset is up. 2 cases of vintage at San Mateo and one case at the Mt. View store. No vehicles, but found new BP at Redwood City Target the other day.

Reaction score
Haven't seen it around, but a stop at Milpitas Walmart tonight revealed Pre Visla wave. The reset hasn't been done, so the figures are on a temporary pegwall along the backwall of the toy department. New Saga Legends also there as well. No vintage.

Reaction score
Picked up AT-AT during the weekend at Curtner/Monterey TRU for $48.37 (using my $10 GC and $50 Visa Gift Card).

Reaction score
Cheap clearanced comic packs at San Jose Walmart along Story Rd. for $5. Some pegware, but otherwise complete.

Luke/Deena Shan (Imperial uniforms)
Leia/Xizor
Wedge/Feyla
Sunber/Amanin

Walmart AT-ST's clearance for $30 at Fremont store along Stevenson Blvd.

Reaction score
Saw the new 2 figs deluxe at Sunnyvale TRU during lunch time for $17.99:
1. Pre Grievous and Grievous
2. Anakin Ep2 and Darth Vader

Reaction score
$17.99?! That is expensive... even TCW Ambush and Rookies 2 pack were $12 - 14... Did you happen to see the new Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and Ki-adi Mundi?

Reaction score
I did not see the new Kit, Mace and Ki-Adi @ TRU. I did see new Kit, Mace at Milpitas Walmart.

Reaction score
Fremont Walmart along AutoMall Pkwy has their reset done. Vintage and CW figs there including Pre Visla, Mace, and Kit. AT-ST's now moved to clearance section for $30.

Reaction score
Found the Rise of Boba Fett set at TRU on Hesperian in Hayward. They said they had a few more but I didn't see them. BTW, I have everything from that set available for trade except the Slave I.

Reaction score
Jabba has finally made his way to Bay Area - scored the only 2 they had at Hesperian Walmart.

Reaction score
tk421_1_2 said:
Jabba has finally made his way to Bay Area - scored the only 2 they had at Hesperian Walmart.
Good for you but that really pisses me off. I've called that store every day this week, this morning included, and they keep telling me that Jabba was still in the back room and wouldn't make his way out until the next day. The following day I would inevitably call and be told the same thing! It's really frustrating the way Walmart handles these darned exclusives... sometimes it's next to impossible to hunt down what you're looking for.

Reaction score
Based on past experience, Walmart exclusives are usually abundance after initial release (aka: couple of weeks after).

Reaction score
Picked up Camo ARF Trooper at Walmart Milpitas.

Then, I went to the garden section because they have clearance aisle and saw all the new Saga Legends marked down to $3.00. Saw, ROTS ani & obi, Shock Trooper, Yoda, Darth Maul, Ep2 clones, Bossk.

Reaction score
Hey all! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. We're originally from the Phoenix area and we just officially moved up here this week and now reside in Sausalito. I enjoy customizing and was wondering if any of you know of a good place to pick up loose figures and other collectibles and such.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Bay Area Report.

Saw the Tri-Droid Attack Set at Sunnyvale TRU during lunch time. It's the one with Big Tri Droid and 3 sliders on it side. I swear I saw pic of it before but I couldn't find it.

Update: Found it:

Reaction score
Forgot to add that I saw AT-AT for $109.99 now @ TRU. An increase of $10.

Reaction score
I checked the San Rafael TRU and they had the regular AT-AT but no Vintage versions or Slave 1's.

Also checked the Novato Target and they are steadily selling down on their ships. They only had one Cloud Car lest but no Snowspeeders. I picked up a vintage Vader.

Reaction score
Stopped by the Sunnyvale TRU and they didn't have anything new like the TCW Kit Fisto or Mace Windu. They did have 2 Mandolorian cops, 2 Aurra, and 1 Pre Vizsla.

Reaction score
Are there any Target stores that are still carrying Wedge's x-wing? There was a Target 25 minutes away from me that had a ton, but I figured they would eventually go on clearance. They were still $50 at the time. Next time I checked, they were all gone.

Reaction score
Highly doubt it, at least spoken for in the Alameda and Santa Clara counties and those in the pennisula. They're likely out of the system by now.

San Mateo Kmart has 2 cases worth of Jodo Kast as of late morning.

Reaction score
Stopped by the San Jose TRU on Curtner this morning. The pegs were full of TCW, Saga, and Vintage. A ton of AT-AT, the Anakin/Darth Vader 2 pack, etc.

Reaction score
Michael_Knight said:
CaptRex08 said:
Michael_Knight said:
^^ Cool! You timed your post for exactly 11:38. Well done!
What?
The time of your post is 11:38. 1138 is Lucas's number. THX 1138 was his first movie and the number 1138 shows up all over the Star Wars saga.
oooh, I see, what a coincidence lol.

In other news, I just got back from the Cupertino Target and it was the same as the San Jose TRU. Pretty surprised how both stores had full pegs.

Reaction score
plenty of the vintage packaging At-At at the sunnyvale TRU yesterday...they had 10 or so.

Reaction score
They restocked Legends at the Novato Target and I spotted the BD 2 pack and picked it up. They fixed the eye problem form the first time around in the Geo 2 packs but they also seem to be of sturdier plastic and stand amazingly well.

Reaction score
Walmart in Mtn View had around 4 to 5 cases with plenty of Silver Foil cardbacks- both assortment 2 and 3 were present at around noon today (9/2).

Reaction score
tk421_1_2 said:
Walmart in Mtn View had around 4 to 5 cases with plenty of Silver Foil cardbacks- both assortment 2 and 3 were present at around noon today (9/2).
Good lord... The Mountain View Wal-mart actually has something NEW?!

Reaction score
CaptRex08 said:
tk421_1_2 said:
Good lord... The Mountain
View Wal-mart actually has something NEW?!
You have to be kidding me? I was just there on the way back from work the other day...

Status
Not open for further replies.