Bay Area Reports v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
tk415 said:
Found remnants of Blue carded Clone Wars and Legends figures at TRU. They also had empty pegs for Vintage- I am guessing someone had gotten to them 1st and grabbed all the new figures. They also had new Vehicles assortment so I grabbed Snowspeeder and Cloud Car and left Ani's fighter and a Blue striped Tank.
Which TRU?

Reaction score
Sunnyvale and they were $9.99 ea.

Good thing they have their sale this week.

Reaction score
One way to check is to obtain the SKN from the peg label and have an associate check if sales are recorded for that store already.

Also, the BOGO-50 comes to $7.50 an average per figure. The expected $7.99 street retail may not save a lot, but coupons and rewards points might shave off even more.

Reaction score
Sunnyvale TRU got 2 cases of the Vintage and 1 case of the new card Legends and CW. I grabbed 1 of each of the new Vintage and the new figs from the CW case. IF you're still looking for any of these, good luck.

Reaction score
Winchester TRU has new Legends and CW as of noon. For you Transfans, they also have new deluxe Ironhide, Battle Blade BB, Jetblade and Sea Attack Ravage.

Big Lots across Camden Ave. Target has 3 sets of Titanium Outrider/Nebulon Frigate/Malevolence asst. Good luck.

Reaction score
Deak_Starkiller said:
Winchester TRU has new Legends and CW as of noon. For you Transfans, they also have new deluxe Ironhide, Battle Blade BB, Jetblade and Sea Attack Ravage.
Any sign of Vintage?

Reaction score
Target store along Curtner Ave., San Jose has Red 2 X-wings for $12.48 on a clearance endcap by the summer/water toys aisle. About 5 left as of noon.

TRU next door has Transformers Generations asst. Mostly Prime/BB, some Drift/Thrust left.

Also, start checking Ross stores for Titaniums containing Nebulon Frigate/Outrider/Malevolence asst. Found some at the store along Blossom Hill, next to TJ Maxx.

Reaction score
Dublin TRU is now out of the Vintage, still has some Legends but mostly CW. Anyone having much luck with the vehicles?

Reaction score
The TRU in Hayward has fully stocked Vintage, Clone Wars and Legends as of Sunday 5pm. They also have one ea. of the new ships.

It is too bad (or coincidence) that they stocked them AFTER the sale ended on Sat.

Reaction score
Last week I picked up the Cloud Car at Curtner TRU for $19.99. It rang up as $27.99 but I told the guy about the sign that they had up for $19.99. He went to check and said it's for older vehicle but let me have it. Also picked up the new Rex with snow gear and Super Battle Droid.

This morning picked up 6 of the 9 VC that I want at Sunnyvale TRU.

They still have 2xVader and 2x4-LOM and 1 Han when I left. They also have 1 ea of Aurra and Mando Cop but I ordered them from TRU.com already. Just waiting for them to come in. Come on UPS deliver my package already!

Reaction score
The force is strong with me (but not with my wallet).

Went to Sunnyvale TRU 10 mins after they opened. Got in and walked to SW section... What's that... VC Golden Rod at the front of the peg... one of the 3 VC that I missed yesterday. Will there be Dengar and Cloud Car Pilot... Rummage through them and there is Dengar 5 figures behind. Curse the new packaging. I have to take all of the others out to get to Dengar . Flip more and... oh no! No cloud car pilot. grrr....

Look to the left and wow... new Deluxe figs with vehicle. Picked up Anakin with Naboo, Plo Koon with Bike and Cad Bane with bike...

Have to make sure there is no cloud car pilot... flip through it second, third... sigh.. there isn't. Hey what's that unopen box in the aisle... SW Vintage Fig!!! Shoot.. should I grab the box and try to open it? But my hands are full... look around look around... and... spotted a TRU employee came over with a cutter.
"Can I help you?"
"Yes, could you open this box? I need one more fig from this set"
"Certainly"
YAY fresh case of VC and there is my Cloud Car Pilot. Thanked the employee and walked out with all the new stuff.

Saw Grievous, Aurra, and the fresh case of VC minus Cloud Car pilot and other VCs. There are still a complete set of Deluxe fig and extra 2 Anakin with Skiff.

Reaction score
All my local Targets are out of stock on the $12.48 X-Wings. Can someone in the bay area help me pick one up? I have a SOTE Tie Fighter for trade.

Reaction score
My order from TRU.com finally came. The box was already opened and box kind of crushed but luckily all my orders are in there. Got the Pre Vizla, Grievous, Aurra and Mando Cop.

Reaction score
Just stopped by the Sunnyvale TRU this morning and there were about 4 TFU packs, some new TCW figures: Bossk (pretty much it) and some vintage (Darth Vader, Luke, etc).

Reaction score
With their BOGO 50% off, I got my price adjustment from TRU for stuff I bought last week.

Saw these at Sunnyvale TRU as of 3:30 pm today:
- 2x Cloud Car pilot
- Mando cop
- Pre vizla
- Grievous.

BTW... anybody interested to get cheaper AT-AT? This is what I'm thinking, if TRU restocked AT-AT this week and I'm able to picked up 2x AT-AT, then the price will be $75 each + tax. But of course this is if I found 2 of them this week.

Anyway PM me if interested. Hopefully somebody that could meet face to face. Packaging stuff is so much hassle.

Reaction score
Great... I am absolutely busy until Wednesday night and my chances of snagging that Pre Vizsla is so low.

Reaction score
Sunnyvale TRU just restocked. As of 11:30 am lots of VC (Cloud Car, Dengar, etc) and CW (Pre Vizla, Mando Cop). I also saw an unopen box of CW Vehicle.

Unfortunately no AT-ATs.

Reaction score
They put out a fresh case at the Santa Cruz TRU around 2:30. I grabbed Dengar and Fett. Lots of Clone Wars too.

Reaction score
CaptRex08 said:
Quick question, what day does the Sunnyvale TRU usually restock their pegs?
Not sure. This week, I've been going there every day and it seems they restocked almost every day.

Today I saw the 4 new vehicles, 3 Deluxe figs, 2 mando cops and bunch of VC at Sunnyvale TRU

Also at Big Lot, I picked up these titanium for sale @ $4.37 each ($4 + tax):
- malevolence
- mist hunter

or for trade cause I am still looking for:
- CW #47 Firefighter Droid
- CW #48 Snow Obiwan
- CW #49 Magna Guard

PM me if you are interested.

Reaction score
Non Reports related. Is anyone going to ComicCon who could potentially pick up a couple of items for me. PM me if you can help out.

Thanks.

Reaction score
sunwi said:
CaptRex08 said:
Quick question, what day does the Sunnyvale TRU usually restock their pegs?
Not sure. This week, I've been going there every day and it seems they restocked almost every day.

Today I saw the 4 new vehicles, 3 Deluxe figs, 2 mando cops and bunch of VC at Sunnyvale TRU

Also at Big Lot, I picked up these titanium for sale @ $4.37 each ($4 + tax):
- malevolence
- mist hunter

or for trade cause I am still looking for:
- CW #47 Firefighter Droid
- CW #48 Snow Obiwan
- CW #49 Magna Guard

PM me if you are interested.
Thanks for the info. I actually just got back from that store and all the vintage and new CW figures were sold out. Just a bunch of older Legacy figures and CW repacks in the new package. I guess I should stop going at night to try to find the new figures lol. Hopefully I have better luck tomorrow in the morning since I don't have school.

Reaction score
As of 10 AM at the Sunnyval TRU:

- 1 Aurra
- 1 Mando cop

No vintage or Pre Vizsla =/

Reaction score
Just got back from Sunnyvale Target. The star wars section is gone.

Reaction score
sunwi said:
Just got back from Sunnyvale Target. The star wars section is gone.
Wow. I guess TRU is waiting until August to restock, but what about the 2 for $9.99 deal though...

Reaction score
Newark TRU as of tonight:

Kul Teska (about 12)
Vintage figures: Han, 4LOM, Dengar, AT-AT Cmdr, Vader, CC Pilot

For Joe fans, found Wave 1 Pursuit Of Cobra figures.

Reaction score
Anyone know the ISBN on the Jodo Kast figure? Kmarts are pretty sketch about having product so if I could call before driving out it would make my life a million times easier.

Reaction score
Target on Camden Ave this morning...someone put out a case of CW Pre Visla wave in the Lego aisle. Took one to scan at the checker....$7.99.

Reaction score
Went to Kohls on Hamilton and brand new figures including Mando police officer...downside 10.99. Needless to say I passed. Why people keep paying inflated prices is beyond me.

Reaction score
Found the new CW figs at Target in San Ramon. Looked like a complete wave except for Pre Viszla.

Status
Not open for further replies.