Bay Area Reports v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Version 6 is close to it's limit so please continue here.

Still haven't found any CW wave 6,7, or 8 yet at retail but I found some at a comic shop and picked up 2.

G

Reports of people finding TRU commander Ponds & Tank droid and Ahsoka's Jedi Star fighter today so keep a look out.

G

First sighting on new CW in the Bay area! Picked up a Hevey Assault Super Battle Droid and left 1 of them and a Yularan at Livermore Target.

Reaction score
Snagged the entire new Droid Factory line from Walmart off of Hegenberger in Oakland. Those things are expensive... $17 a pop! I bought an extra Anakin/Cortosis SBD so if you want the Darktrooper arms or the Ani pm me. Also saw the entire new CW wave.

Reaction score
Picked up this morning at Story Rd. Walmart
- all figures from CW Wave 6, 7, 8
- All Walmart Build a Droid 2 packs

Picked these up at Milpitas Walmart.
- Battlepack Turbo tank Gunner
- Battlepack Clone Trooper Jetpacks

There are still a lot of CW Figures from those 3 waves (including Gree) after I have picked up my complete sets. At least you can make 1 more complete set by my count.

G

I left some new CW at Livermore Target again last night( space obi-wan, yoda, repack grievous, 2 SBD, yularen, & loathsom).

Reaction score
wiiwhitey said:
plokool said:
Found all of Gree wave at San Ramon Target.
Thanks for the heads up, did they have any Cad Banes?
No. I was hoping that they would have all three waves, but while i was there only that wave was there.

Reaction score
No more Ponds at Sunnyvale TRU. I did see new RC Gunship and Obi-Wan Jedifighter. I think it was $29.99.

Reaction score
sunwi said:
No more Ponds at Sunnyvale TRU. I did see new RC Gunship and Obi-Wan Jedifighter. I think it was $29.99.
NOOOO, I was planning to go today and head to the Cupertino Target. Are there any other new figures at the Sunnyvale TRU?

Reaction score
CaptRex08 said:
sunwi said:
NOOOO, I was planning to go today and head to the Cupertino Target. Are there any other new figures at the Sunnyvale TRU?
Didn't see any new figs. There are the Turbo Tanks & ARC-170 Fighter.

Reaction score
Found Cmdr. Pons (TRU CW exclusive) at Newark TRU tonight.

Edit - Oh, forgot to add found the CW Commerative tin set there as well.

G

Deak_Starkiller said:
Found Cmdr. Pons (TRU CW exclusive) at Newark TRU tonight.
Funny, just bought one of those there too tonight, surprized we didn't run into each other. They also had the Jet Troopers 2-pack and 2 Imperial Arc-170.

G

Dublin Target is going through their reset. They stocked 2 Turbo Tanks & 2 IMP Arc-170's. They also had some Deluxe sets. Also left some new CW figures.

Reaction score
wiiwhitey said:
Dublin Target is going through their reset. They stocked 2 Turbo Tanks & 2 IMP Arc-170's. They also had some Deluxe sets. Also left some new CW figures.
Thanks. What wave of Clone Wars?

Reaction score
Found remnants of AOTC wave at the Target near the SJ Airport...Beru, Owen Lars, V-wing pilot, Anakin and Obi-Wan.

G

plokool said:
wiiwhitey said:
Thanks. What wave of Clone Wars?
Most was wave 6. I remember Yuluran x3, Yoda, Jawa's but I can't remember the rest. Sorry.

Reaction score
Saw the Walmart build a droid 2 pack things yesterday on Monetery Road (San Jose). There were 2 sets, didnt buy any.

G

Wal-mart Pleasanton got some new CW in, only new ones I left were x2 Commander Gree & x2 Space Suit Anakin and the rest were repacks. Picked up a Space suit Ahsoka there.

Reaction score
Deak_Starkiller said:
Found remnants of AOTC wave at the Target near the SJ Airport...Beru, Owen Lars, V-wing pilot, Anakin and Obi-Wan.
Thanks for the tip, I was able to pick up Beru and Owen Lars. The only figure left to hunt is the Concept Anakin.

Reaction score
sunwi said:
More Ponds at Sunnyvale TRU this morning.
Thanks! I went by the store around 2 PM today and there were a lot of Commander Ponds left. I bought 2, but I might go back and buy 1 more so I have 2 carded and 1 open for display.

Reaction score
Went to a few stores south of Gilroy and found the new CW wave. I took Cad Bane, Space suit Ahsoka, and then I must of found someones stash because there was Ahsoka w/ Rotta sittin on the pegs. That was a surprise.

G

Left 2 Ponds, 1 IMP ARC-170, & 1 Turbo Tank at Dublin TRU. Dublin Target has some new CW but nothing good. They also had a ton of the Jet Trooper 2-packs. Pleasanton Wal-mart had a Republic fighter tank & 2 space suit anakins left.

G

San Ramon Target has 2 Turbo Tank Gunner sets and some Jet troopers. They also had the 2 new battle packs which I picked up the set with the Gunship pod. Also left an ARF trooper there.

G

Left 2 ARF Troopers, 1 Gree, & 1 Mace at livermore Target. Left 1 Mace & TT Support Squad & Jet troopers at Livermore Wally. Left a few Support squads & Jet Troopers at Dublin Target.

Reaction score
Picked up 2 BPs at Sunnyvale TRU during lunch time:
- Geonosis Assault
- Vulture's Claw

G

What do you guys collect here other than Star Wars? Im into Gears of War & Halo figures at the moment. I still collect 1:72 military vehicles as well.

Reaction score
I collect Gundam models hahaha

btw, went to the Cupertino Target (next to De Anza College) and there was a lot of Wave 2 and 3. I picked up the last Commander Gree

Reaction score
Just got back from Hillsdale Target. I saw the entire new comic packs wave (Kyle Katarn, Lumiya, etc.) which I have absolutely no interest in; along with the entire new Galactic Heroes wave (4-armed Grievous/Kit Fisto, Commander Thire/IG-86, Ahsoka/Goldie).

Reaction score
wiiwhitey said:
What do you guys collect here other than Star Wars? Im into Gears of War & Halo figures at the moment. I still collect 1:72 military vehicles as well.
Just Star Wars and Halo figures for me too. And Nascar Diecasts.

G

Target Dublin stocked some new CW this morning. Left 2 Echos, 2 Yodas, 2 Space Suit Obi-wans, and a few Yuluarns. Tons of HA SBDs there too. No new comic packs or Tank droids yet.

Reaction score
Found vehicles: Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, Ahsoka's SF and Republic Fighter Tank.

Comic-packs: Krayt/Dare, Lumiya/Luke and Vong/Katarn

San Mateo Target

Status
Not open for further replies.