Battlestar Galactica

Reaction score
Gold, Did you ever attend a Galacticon convention way back when? Has there been any recent reunions of the newer Galactica series?

Reaction score
Gold, Did you ever attend a Galacticon convention way back when? Has there been any recent reunions of the newer Galactica series?
I have never been to a convention. A few of my friends at byyourcommand.net are regulars

Reaction score
The Galacticon conventions were in the 80's, same time B.G. came out, lots of good costumes, I have a few pictures from then and a handful of Galactica pins-fan made. they were small but very fun. I attended ones in L.A. and San Francisco. but the majority were Star Wars themed. as time went by, all genres were represented at the cons and autographs were way cheaper than today! photo ops were free.

Reaction score
Something that I always wanted was a life size Twiggy, if we can have R2 why not him! lol

I really would lie it if some Company revisited Buck Rogers line of figures, similar to how Boss Fight is doing with Flash etc. And not juts Funko 5POA style that seems to be the trend today. It really saddens me that Hasbro never did anything with their BSG License.

Reaction score
Something that I always wanted was a life size Twiggy, if we can have R2 why not him! lol

I really would lie it if some Company revisited Buck Rogers line of figures, similar to how Boss Fight is doing with Flash etc. And not juts Funko 5POA style that seems to be the trend today. It really saddens me that Hasbro never did anything with their BSG License.

*sigh

Reaction score
Goldcylon, have you made any plans to attend Star Wars Cele. next year? I mean, SDCC is the premier con. for overall genre variety, but Star wars Cele. is special, been to enough of them. If there were BG cons. again, I would gladly go to them, ahh, the memories!

Reaction score
Goldcylon, have you made any plans to attend Star Wars Cele. next year? I mean, SDCC is the premier con. for overall genre variety, but Star wars Cele. is special, been to enough of them. If there were BG cons. again, I would gladly go to them, ahh, the memories!
Nope never been to a convention

Reaction score
Goldi try to go to one, there may not be any Galactica outfits or even mention, but SDCC is the best if you are nearby. I've been once and hope to go again!