Battlestar Galactica

Reaction score
Anybody collect them? Either the 70's ones or the newer stuff? I collect both.

Reaction score
I have a bunch of stuff from the modern series (DST figures, Titanium ships, etc.) but only a handful of classic stuff.
That's cool, I have several titanium ships and the Joy Ride ones as well. Working on the classic ones myself. Just picked up a carded Cylon. 🙂

Reaction score
Yeah, as far as the classic series, I have the Joyride Viper and Cylon Raider and a loose Mattel Starbuck, Adama, and Cylon from my childhood. I've got all of the Titanium ships (I think). Also the 1/6 Amok Time Starbuck, Apollo, and Cylon figures. All my stuff is boxed up right now, need to get some more shelves for my loft and get that stuff back out.

Reaction score
Yeah, as far as the classic series, I have the Joyride Viper and Cylon Raider and a loose Mattel Starbuck, Adama, and Cylon from my childhood. I've got all of the Titanium ships (I think). Also the 1/6 Amok Time Starbuck, Apollo, and Cylon figures. All my stuff is boxed up right now, need to get some more shelves for my loft and get that stuff back out.
Awesome, that's what I'm trying to do also, get everything displayed.

Reaction score
I'm constantly on the lookout for characters like the robot dog Muffit from BSG, Twiki from Buck Rogers, and V.I.N.C.E.N.T. from Black Hole. I started getting 3.75" scale robots fairly recently.
The new BSG is something that has slipped through the cracks for me. I will watch it eventually but I'm always daunted by starting a series that has so much out there.... kinda like Supernatural. << want to watch that too but sheesh.

Reaction score
My brother had Muffit, pretty sure he lost his tail at some point. I've got a complete set of the Buck Rogers figures loose from childhood, but the two ships disappeared over the years. Missed out on the Black Hole stuff as I was overseas when they came out.

Have you guys seen that custom 3 3/4" scale Colonial Viper that is out there? Can't remember the fella's name that makes them, but he pretty much upscaled the old Mattel Viper and made some improvements to it. It's pretty bad ass and I have seriously considered getting one. I'll post a link when I get home. He also makes a repro Buck Rogers Starfighter that is really cool too.

Reaction score
I'm constantly on the lookout for characters like the robot dog Muffit from BSG, Twiki from Buck Rogers, and V.I.N.C.E.N.T. from Black Hole. I started getting 3.75" scale robots fairly recently.
The new BSG is something that has slipped through the cracks for me. I will watch it eventually but I'm always daunted by starting a series that has so much out there.... kinda like Supernatural. << want to watch that too but sheesh.
Those 3 are the coolest characters from the 3 lines.

Reaction score
My brother had Muffit, pretty sure he lost his tail at some point. I've got a complete set of the Buck Rogers figures loose from childhood, but the two ships disappeared over the years. Missed out on the Black Hole stuff as I was overseas when they came out.

Have you guys seen that custom 3 3/4" scale Colonial Viper that is out there? Can't remember the fella's name that makes them, but he pretty much upscaled the old Mattel Viper and made some improvements to it. It's pretty bad ass and I have seriously considered getting one. I'll post a link when I get home. He also makes a repro Buck Rogers Starfighter that is really cool too.
Yes I saw that. He now makes 3, viper, raider, and the Landram for 3 3/4. Thought about getting all 3. He also has legs for the cylons that are not posed, there straight, so they actually fit in the raider. Super awesome 🙂

Reaction score
I'm mostly into the ships myself, I have the run of Titaniums, Konami, and the couple HW ships they released. I also have a variety of miniatures of the colonial fleet, etc made of resin. I even created some custom ships over the years.

I had Muffit as a kid, but none of the original figures from what I recall. I actually wouldn't mind owning that again, it would be great on my 80s shelf! I briefly got into the modern figures, but only purchased Adama and a few of the Cylons - I was heart broken when they never released Roslin. I also picked up the Evolution of the Cylons statues - great pieces, but unfortunately they've been in storage for years.

Reaction score
They're plastic, and roughly in scale with the Titaniums, but far more detailed.

Reaction score
Battlestar replicas (smallspaceships.blogspot.com)

Found this blog on google, it has a nice comparison shot. Without a doubt, the Konami Galactica is one of my favorite miniatures of all time.

I also have the Titanium Ultra version, which is massive next to the small Titaniums - that's the only ship from BSG that I own that's much larger - never got into the models or large display pieces.

Reaction score
Always surprised no one turned a bunch of Cassian Andor into viper pilots. I found head casts in 6" to make the customs but not in 3.75/4"

I believe the tails on all muffets were lost a long time ago & if you can find one with a tail that's fairly impressive. Wish I grabbed the toys when they were cheap on ebay, but prices soared with everything else. sigh!

Reaction score
Always surprised no one turned a bunch of Cassian Andor into viper pilots.....

You couldn't have posted this when he was still pegwarming???😛

I would almost kill for a 1/18 scale Viper, Buck Rogers Starfighter and/or Space: 1999 Eagle!!

Reaction score
I did a while back.

Also had the Mattel Space 1999 Eagle perfect for GI Joes, SW didn’t fit into it as well.

Reaction score
You couldn't have posted this when he was still pegwarming???😛

I would almost kill for a 1/18 scale Viper, Buck Rogers Starfighter and/or Space: 1999 Eagle!!
There is a guy that makes 3.75 vipers and Cylon Raiders! Michael from Retroblasting has them both in a video on youtube.

Reaction score
Those are so cool, I took a screenshot 🙂
hopefully soon, I will redo my Star Wars room, and free up some cabinets to collect some 3.57 BSG. I sold off all of my minis, except the missile launching viper :) I want to get a beater set too, and paint their features in.

Reaction score
Would love if super 7 or someone else could pick up this license for the 3.75/4” scale.

unfortunatly it also comes with the other versions which are probably more likely to get made, especially if they reboot it again.

Reaction score
Would love if super 7 or someone else could pick up this license for the 3.75/4” scale.

unfortunatly it also comes with the other versions which are probably more likely to get made, especially if they reboot it again.
Is there another reboot in the works? Can't beat the original series in my book 🙂. Super 7 figures would be awesome.

Reaction score
It was rumored to be rebooted before COVID so not really sure of the status right now. But it is one of those properties that will be rebooted given enough time.

Reaction score
As far as Monkeys go I bet this ones job was a lot easier/better then the one that went into Space!

Reaction score
Oh cool, for some reason I thought they were big.
No they are rather small but very detailed they are pictured here in the smaller flatter black bases. The figures behind them on bases with the Galactica logo have sound and were Christmas tree ornaments made by hallmark.
F2E3882E-077D-4206-9DB8-A156A1DF7B1C.jpegE55B8585-0070-4F2C-819A-6C36FB538D80.jpegF2E3882E-077D-4206-9DB8-A156A1DF7B1C.jpegE55B8585-0070-4F2C-819A-6C36FB538D80.jpeg6F1CDEA5-2C9D-4303-9597-16427AE599DD.jpeg430E65A6-3B81-44AA-A75D-B0B5A0163FE6.jpeg50ECAECA-CACE-4648-BBD1-B86C4C7665F0.jpeg6B16A29A-A4A2-40A9-BCF7-3A5667C26CB7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Gold, what a wonderful collection! you are very lucky and excellent display! I hope you have gobs of insurance on that stuff! what a wonderful trip back in time.