QUESTION Battle Packs Question

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new here to the collecting community but not actual collecting. But have done some searching when it comes to the battle packs and come to my conclusion that these are what some call “repacks”. So for a bit of history on my collection, I was left my uncles collection of toys, figures, and comics, in his “note”, some of the figures/vehicles got back to 78 others are from a the prequel age. They range from not just Star Wars but Trek, spawn, matrix, you name it. So my question on this battle back, I have found that in past the situation would be it’s a miss paint, which you’ll see is obvious in the photo. Would it be worth anything? Thsnks
Nick

Attachments

Reaction score
Not tying to be difficult I just know that there’s terms all sorts of groups have that I don’t know.

Reaction score
A swapper is someone who buys a figure or a set, opens and removes what they want, and then swaps in a less valuable (whether personally or financially) figure...then returns the packaging to the store for a refund. The employees at stores are rarely as keyed into the releases as fans/collectors are, so they don't notice that something is off, and the swapper gets a shady upgrade. But it leads to a situation where someone might purchase the returned figure/set and end up not getting what they paid for.

edit: to be clear, this is a bad practice that is not condoned by collectors.

Reaction score
Ok well this items was purchased back when it was released. And most of the items are all in package. Sealed. I was wanting to know seeing as the stormtrooper has such an miss paint or whatever the term is, heck look at those eyes. That it could be worth something if not, I have a 5 year old that loves Star Wars.