Battle Of Ilum --- Battle Pack

Reaction score
They had these last night at Target for $13 on the clearance isle, maybe 5 or 6 packs.

Just a heads up they are showing up on sale now. The Padme is rough looking. Anyone know if her cape comes off?

Reaction score
Saw the last of these in one Target store and was about to buy it, when I noticed the Amidala figure was replaced by, of all things..... the 1995 POTF monkey-faced Leia!!!

Anyway, I told the sales-lady about the funny switch and she didn't seem that concerned. She did laughed when I told her that Leia nickname in the collector circuit. But just be on the lookout for any Ilum scam like this one.

Reaction score
This is when I really love Ebay. I'm going to end up scoring 4 C. Droids for under what one set would've cost me in a store because there's not enough interest in this poorly executed set.

Evidently, Hasbro decided to get their yearly blunder over with early. At least I PRAY this is as bad as we'll get this year.

Reaction score
Well, these were on Clerance for $14. Then they dropped to $4.98.

At that price, I picked up 2 set. The Chameleon Droids alone are worth the $5. Snow bunny is lame and I didn't need the re-issues. But you can't go wrong with 75% off...

Reaction score
I read at Yakface.com that these were down to $5 today and asked the wife to pick one up for me. Our local Target had at least 12 that I was watching and waiting to get further reduced, even after the initial markdown to $13. She said she bought the last one!

I can't believe that one of the most requested figures turned out to be a clearance purchase.

PS I never pay full price for Battle Packs; a little Jedi patience always pays off!

Reaction score
the top portion & coat were great but the legs are just aweful, mine can't stand up at all without a stand. all the inclusion of another freaking r2 & 3po add nothing to the pack. the droids are nice though.

Reaction score
I stashed a couple awhile back and when I noticed the 75% off on similarly-priced items (that went on discount the same time) I dug out one and scanned it -- still $14. Weird. Better deal than $20, that's for sure. Padme and Jerjerrod must go to the same beautician, their eyebrows are wacky! The droids are cool
smile.gif

Reaction score
I absolutely hated this thing until I actually opened it and threw some clones at the droids. I hope they do more of an expansion like this on other Serperatist forces.

Reaction score
colemantrebor said:
I got one for 4.98

Went to 5 different Targets this morning looking for TAC Wave 2 and also expecting the clearance prices to drop, and was able to find only 1 that was mixed in with the regular Battle Packs that was still marked 13.98 and scanned it to see $4.98! Sold!!

Gonna copy this with more clearance info to the clearance thread so I don't technically double-post
wink.gif

Reaction score
Wow - $4.98 is great. I actually got mine for $9.98 yesterday so I'm not complaining. I may see if they have more in a week or so and see if they're $4.98.

Reaction score
Found a whole bunch of these in the clerance section. About 15-20 of them. I bought one for 13.98, but if they drop down to 4 bucks a piece I'll go pick some more up for the droids. I wanted to army build them but not for 13 bucks a piece.

Reaction score
To me, This looks like a very boring battlepack. I just dont like how the droids look is all.

Reaction score
No clerance on BP's going on around here...no BP's left to begin with. Whatever, already used to never finding clearances.
tongue.gif

Reaction score
Seize9 said:
Whatever, already used to never finding clearances.
tongue.gif

Finally found some clearance stuff! Picked this up today for $4.98 and used my still valid older receipt to get my money back. Was gonna keep it as an opener, but opted not to.

About time I found some clearance stuff.

Reaction score
Re: Battle Of Ilum Battle Pack

King_Maul said:
Thanks for the pics Matt. I was excited about this bp, but seeing the loose pics, I'm not as excited (I'm not disappointed either). I agree with the comments made. I wish snow bunny Padme looked better and was a bit more articulatable. That's not cool if she can't stand up right without a stand.
OK, my padme figure has bugged me since I got this battlepack, so much so that I had to reply back to my original post. My padme can't stand on it's own no matter how I've tried to pose her. I wish there was a little more articulation below the waist and her fur coat gives her total imbalance. I have snow bunny on my desk, but she needs to be packed away because she's always laying face down or on her back. She needs a stand...

Reaction score
Re: Battle Of Ilum Battle Pack

I don't know whether this means a rerelease. First, its too soon for a wide release. I believe Hasbro said they wait a year or so before considering a wider release of an exclusive.

Second, this totally shelf-warmed where I was. If I recall, it was shipped in about half the quantities as the Felucia battle pack and still didn't come close to selling through before clearance... and my part of SoCal is pretty stingy, clearancing maybe a month after most of the country already has.

If they ship it out again, I hope its just leftovers of what they didn't sell. Maybe my area was unique, but unless it was this would be a serious waste of Hasbro's resources.