Battle Damaged Tie Striker With TIE Fighter Pilot

Reaction score
There's no thread for it yet but the battle damaged Tie Striker is out in Canada now.

The battle damage is basically burn marks (black paint apps). The pilot's helmet has silver markings, kinda like OXIXO does.

Reaction score
There's no thread for it yet but the battle damaged Tie Striker is out in Canada now.

The battle damage is basically burn marks (black paint apps). The pilot's helmet has silver markings, kinda like OXIXO does.
So, just enough to make one mad? Lol ...any pics btw?

Reaction score
I have pics, but they aren't mine so I can't post it. I don't know if I'm allowed to link another site.

Also, it comes with 5 Nerf darts instead of only 2 so your battle damaged Tie Striker can have all the Nerf holders filled and one in the chamber. Hmm...no wonder it's battle damaged, he hasn't even gotten off a shot yet.

Reaction score
different silver markings on the pilots helmet. Not sure I am going to track down both unless one eventually comes carded.

Reaction score
So now there's 2 pilots I'm going to have to track down loose on eBay. I'm just out of room for these vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GNT

Reaction score
New thread has been started for this version.

Reaction score
I *might* try and track the figures down. Honestly have no desire at all for either version of this thing.

Reaction score
Saw this locally. On sale for 34.99 w/ reg release. Had 10$ in rewards and being an imperial ship, I figured why the heck not.

Reaction score
Saw this locally. On sale for 34.99 w/ reg release. Had 10$ in rewards and being an imperial ship, I figured why the heck not.
Where is "locally?" You do realize that without a location listed (or one in your sig), you help nobody, right?

Reaction score

My apologies, but what is "OXIXO"?

Reaction score
Lt. Oxixo. Was a Tie Pilot that was released. I didn't know how to describe it but I was mentioning him to say he has personalized markings just like Lt. Oxixo did. I think that was his name. He was in a TRU pilot pack a while back.

Reaction score
I like the look of the ship but when I think of battle damage I think back to the classic Kenner days where they had decals to put on the wings of the TIE's that made them look like pieces of solar panels where blown off/destroyed. to me a few blaster scoring marks does not constitute battle damage. I want to see blaster holes in the ships, exposed wiring, cracked viewscreens and canopies etc.

Reaction score
I like the look of the ship but when I think of battle damage I think back to the classic Kenner days where they had decals to put on the wings of the TIE's that made them look like pieces of solar panels where blown off/destroyed. to me a few blaster scoring marks does not constitute battle damage. I want to see blaster holes in the ships, exposed wiring, cracked viewscreens and canopies etc.
Yeah, that would be cool, but I think the idea is for them to be damaged but still technically flyable. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ships can still fly with crushed wings and holes etc. Look at Vader's fighter in ANH. The solar panel was destroyed yet he still was able to fly away from Yavin

Reaction score
But that was Vader, he may have used the force to Assist him somehow. You know, like how Yoda raises an X-Wing.

Reaction score
Any sign of this thing showing up anywhere else? Still none in stock at the Boston area TRU stores.

Reaction score
Grabbed this today. Got the20% off and had a $5 reward certificate so total was $28. About as much as this is worth. Those extra nerf darts...sarcastic icing on the cake...

Reaction score
It didn't automatically come off when he rang it in so I said that there was a sale going on. Entered the discount without issue.

Reaction score
I've yet to see it in the stores yet. I'm looking for this and the Cassan / stormtrooper 2 pack!

Reaction score
I saw it in a store, in Ventura, ca , didn't pop on it, but I like the damaged version compared to the normal one.

Reaction score
If there is anyone willing to part with the figure from this set (tie pilot with striped helmet), PM me. May be able to work something out.