Baton Rouge collectors!! Anything new????

Reaction score
Found Ilum and Felucia BPs yesterday at Millerville Target. Checked DS(yesterday), Siegen(yesterday), Cortana(today) WM's, Siegen Target(yesterday), KB Toys(yesterday) and came up bone dry. Picked up the Battle Packs, they are currently $19.99.

Reaction score
Nice find adrian845, are you still missing the other 2? I think they had a couple of the Anakin Order 66 back with the other Star Wars figures at the Target on Seigen. We saw a few Yodas while we were hunting at Targets in Slidell/Covengton - but that might be a trek for you.

Wayne

Reaction score
Wayne, thanks for the heads up. I have already found them tough. Target on Millerville has about 5 cases of the up by the registers. If anyone is looking for these try there. Unless someone needed a carload of them, there are bound to still be some hanging around.

Reaction score
Wave 2 was at Millerville Target yesterday afternoon. Still had plenty of Order 66. Several WMs are getting V-Wing and Sith Infiltrator. I've actually seen them on 3 separate occasions.

Reaction score
Thanks for the notice Greycap - were they still marked at $10 at TRU (I think that's where it was)?

Reaction score
Has anybody in Louisiana seen the new Legends wave with the Shadowtrooper, Neyo, Covert Ops Clone Trooper, Shadow Clone, Zev Senesca, etc. ??

Reaction score
Hey fellas. I don't collect the regular Star Wars toys (just getting into the Kubricks), but I have a question: is it really tough to come by any decent Star Wars figures around here (BR)? I collect GI Joes, and they are dang near impossible to come by (well, anything except hooded Cobra Commander and a Roadblock here or there). I notice that there are a lot of Star Wars figs at the Wal-Marts, TRUs, etc., but wonder if they are the "peg warmers?" Just curious about this.

Reaction score
Picked up Odd Ball, Jodo Kast, Talon/Cade & Imperial Knights Comic Packs at Target(Millerville) the other day.

If anyone has an extra Stormtrooper Commander from Gamestop for a decent price, please let me know.

Reaction score
Picked up a beat up Kithaba recently. WalMart does a wonderful job of taking things clearly out of the MOC range. If any openers want to swap a MOC Kithaba for this one, I'd be glad to do it.

Reaction score
I'm in Baton Rouge. I'm really just a casual collector, I only get the vintage collection and some clone wars action figures. Most stuff I get online. Everything around here seems to be from months after release date on the shelves at Target and Wal-mart and even Toys R Us. Don't know what the deal is.:(