Bandai : Movie Realization Star Wars

Reaction score
Apparently the Mandalorian is really an Exclusive and a limited edition that could be cancelled if they do not reach the preorders goal.
So for the collectors who want one, pull the trigger and get one ! ;)

Reaction score
Apparently the Mandalorian is really an Exclusive and a limited edition that could be cancelled if they do not reach the preorders goal.
I ordered one. I hope it does get released; it was great to see because I never heard a hint it may be made. I really like this line but I just don't know how popular it is and if there is a high demand for these figures.

Reaction score
Are you sure you're not misreading the part where it said pre-orders might be cut off if the maximum order limit is reached?

The pre-order period for this item may end suddenly (despite any previously announced pre-order end date) if the maximum order limit is reached. In this case, pre-order cancelations will no longer be available for this item from that time onward as well.

4. Due to the limited production run, we will stop accepting applications for reservations once the quantity available is fulfilled.

Reaction score
Are you sure you're not misreading the part where it said pre-orders might be cut off if the maximum order limit is reached?

The pre-order period for this item may end suddenly (despite any previously announced pre-order end date) if the maximum order limit is reached. In this case, pre-order cancelations will no longer be available for this item from that time onward as well.

4. Due to the limited production run, we will stop accepting applications for reservations once the quantity available is fulfilled.
I guess you are right, I missread it...
Indeed that will be if they reach the amount they want they will cancel and not if they do not reach the amount they want. So we are sure to get it, but hope they will be A LOT of them sold to keep this line alive.

I think I am so afraid this fantastic line comes to an end, I understood wrong because of it...

Thanks for having clarifying it.

Reaction score
I hope we will get some good news with "many" preorders and new prototypes at the next Tamashii con in 2 weeks from now.

Reaction score
The Mandalorian looks great, which means it's almost nailed on that we will get the IG hunter droid too!
Just tried to pre-order it using the link someone posted but it's only for USA and Canada 😓 I cant believe how cheap some of the deals are for you guys, they are so expensive in the UK

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered Mando from a distributor in France, many thanks to Boba Fett Ox for pointing me in the right direction 👊 much appreciated

Reaction score
Cannot wait this week end with Tamashii con and I cross my fingers for another new releases, prototypes and preorders.

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered Mando from a distributor in France, many thanks to Boba Fett Ox for pointing me in the right direction 👊 much appreciated
You are welcome Craig ;)

You can buy from this seller, he is 1000% reliable.

Reaction score
I made a little cape for Jango and removed his jet-pack, he can play Mando until the real deal arrives 😉
Also, adidas have released a bunch of Mandalorian inspired shoes, my 'Child' Superstars arrived this morning, very happy with those

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a UK supplier for the Mandalorian figure, Shandrews Hutt have them up for pre order. Never used them before but I have seen some good feedback on other sites.

Reaction score
Hope we will get more news and preorders than Mando !

Hope for Scout trooper and R2D2, IG11/88 and some great Marvel as well like Black panther and Thor.

Reaction score
I saw a listing on Amazon for the Tamashii Stormtrooper drummer for €59,- with free shipping from Japan to the EU. It had a ton of reviews and good grades and only one grade of 1, with the review stating in Portuguese that he had received a box without the holographic seal and suspected it was a counterfeit. Is €59,- too good a price to be legit? Of all released Tamashii I only really want the drummer, but only the real release for moral reasons as well as stable joints and good paint apps.

Slightly OT, there's also a Play Arts Kai Stormtrooper for €33,- plus 6 bucks shipping. Those figures are generally even larger and more expensive than Tamashii normally right?