Bandai : Movie Realization Star Wars

Reaction score
Apparently the Mandalorian is really an Exclusive and a limited edition that could be cancelled if they do not reach the preorders goal.
So for the collectors who want one, pull the trigger and get one ! ;)

Reaction score
Apparently the Mandalorian is really an Exclusive and a limited edition that could be cancelled if they do not reach the preorders goal.
I ordered one. I hope it does get released; it was great to see because I never heard a hint it may be made. I really like this line but I just don't know how popular it is and if there is a high demand for these figures.

Reaction score
Are you sure you're not misreading the part where it said pre-orders might be cut off if the maximum order limit is reached?

The pre-order period for this item may end suddenly (despite any previously announced pre-order end date) if the maximum order limit is reached. In this case, pre-order cancelations will no longer be available for this item from that time onward as well.

4. Due to the limited production run, we will stop accepting applications for reservations once the quantity available is fulfilled.

Reaction score
Are you sure you're not misreading the part where it said pre-orders might be cut off if the maximum order limit is reached?

The pre-order period for this item may end suddenly (despite any previously announced pre-order end date) if the maximum order limit is reached. In this case, pre-order cancelations will no longer be available for this item from that time onward as well.

4. Due to the limited production run, we will stop accepting applications for reservations once the quantity available is fulfilled.

I guess you are right, I missread it...
Indeed that will be if they reach the amount they want they will cancel and not if they do not reach the amount they want. So we are sure to get it, but hope they will be A LOT of them sold to keep this line alive.

I think I am so afraid this fantastic line comes to an end, I understood wrong because of it...

Thanks for having clarifying it.

Reaction score
I hope we will get some good news with "many" preorders and new prototypes at the next Tamashii con in 2 weeks from now.

Reaction score
The Mandalorian looks great, which means it's almost nailed on that we will get the IG hunter droid too!
Just tried to pre-order it using the link someone posted but it's only for USA and Canada 😓 I cant believe how cheap some of the deals are for you guys, they are so expensive in the UK

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered Mando from a distributor in France, many thanks to Boba Fett Ox for pointing me in the right direction 👊 much appreciated

Reaction score
Cannot wait this week end with Tamashii con and I cross my fingers for another new releases, prototypes and preorders.

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered Mando from a distributor in France, many thanks to Boba Fett Ox for pointing me in the right direction 👊 much appreciated

You are welcome Craig ;)

You can buy from this seller, he is 1000% reliable.

Reaction score
I made a little cape for Jango and removed his jet-pack, he can play Mando until the real deal arrives 😉
Also, adidas have released a bunch of Mandalorian inspired shoes, my 'Child' Superstars arrived this morning, very happy with those

Reaction score
Here they are

Attachments

• 20201106_152053.jpg
    20201106_152053.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 20201106_120926.jpg
    20201106_120926.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 20201103_133714.jpg
    20201103_133714.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a UK supplier for the Mandalorian figure, Shandrews Hutt have them up for pre order. Never used them before but I have seen some good feedback on other sites.

Reaction score
Hope we will get more news and preorders than Mando !

Hope for Scout trooper and R2D2, IG11/88 and some great Marvel as well like Black panther and Thor.

Reaction score
I saw a listing on Amazon for the Tamashii Stormtrooper drummer for €59,- with free shipping from Japan to the EU. It had a ton of reviews and good grades and only one grade of 1, with the review stating in Portuguese that he had received a box without the holographic seal and suspected it was a counterfeit. Is €59,- too good a price to be legit? Of all released Tamashii I only really want the drummer, but only the real release for moral reasons as well as stable joints and good paint apps.

Slightly OT, there's also a Play Arts Kai Stormtrooper for €33,- plus 6 bucks shipping. Those figures are generally even larger and more expensive than Tamashii normally right?

Reaction score
A heads up that Bluefin is having a spring sale which includes their in-stock Meisho figures. They have the Shadow Trooper, C-3PO, Kylo Ren, and Captain Phasma for $42-$45 each.

Having held steady with just the Vader for a while, I have five on display right now (Boba Fett, Maul, Snowtrooper, Sandtrooper, and Vader)...and I have the Shadow Trooper and 3PO coming my way. They are too good and I am too weak.

Reaction score
Just got an email today saying the Ronin Mandalorian will begin shipping out March 30. Can't wait till this arrives. Been a while since I've added a new figure to the lineup.

Reaction score
My Ronin Mandalorian came in today. Had a chance to open it up but not able to put him together yet. He looks very well done. Fantastic look for being pre-Beskar armor Mando.

Reaction score
My Ronin Mandalorian came in today. Had a chance to open it up but not able to put him together yet. He looks very well done. Fantastic look for being pre-Beskar armor Mando.

Oh nice! I can't wait to get mine, my Mandalorians are waiting for Din Djarin to join the club! :)

u5vAxAP.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine arrived this morning, looks fantastic! Really happy I pre-ordered
Thanks to Boba Fett ox for the solid heads up some months ago.
Now the wait begins anew, for more fresh figures from this line

Reaction score
That's some really creative reimagineering to be able to get those extra characters Darth Balrog, great job. I wish I was brave enough to attempt it

Thank you very much, your comment is very appreciated. I love this line so much but the releases are so scarce, that's why I dove into customizing figures a few years ago, and I've since made over a hundred customs (across a few other lines too). I think you should definitely give it a shot, I was starting from scratch a few years ago, drooling over the amazing creations I saw others make, and I decided to start with small things and progressively learned new methods or tricks from seeing videos or trying stuff and I think really most people can do this, if they want to. I'd be happy to see whatever you create or if you need any advice do not hesitate to ask. :)

In the mean time here's a few pictures of other figures from this line I've made over the years, plus some of my "official" collection. Maybe it'll give you ideas to start your own path, IG73. :)

rpq0rDv.jpg

NkTBxnH.jpg

0yHCm9f.jpg

sP97w3O.jpg

Xt4qn7x.jpg

63JSYEY.jpg

fbKQV5m.jpg

Reaction score
Dengar 😍
And the AT-AT pilot on horseback looks really effective, it makes so much sense to be on a horse!! I'd love to see some of your design ideas get an official release

Reaction score
I'll admit I never thought I'd see Jinbei, a whale shark fishman, painted green and passed off as a gamorrean. But, he does always dress in traditional Japanese clothing. As someone who loves Jinbei and has figures of him I found that pretty hilarious.

Although now that I think about it that particular line of statues even comes with a painted or unpainted version so using the unpainted ones for customs is easier.

2175943.jpeg

Reaction score
I'll admit I never thought I'd see Jinbei, a whale shark fishman, painted green and passed off as a gamorrean. But, he does always dress in traditional Japanese clothing. As someone who loves Jinbei and has figures of him I found that pretty hilarious.

To be fair, I also gave his clothing a fuzzy furry texture, gave him a pig-nose and added the skullcap and horns, but I'm glad it made you laugh. ;) I wanted to also have him branded on either the belly or the palm of his hand with the Desilijic clan emblem but I never got around to do it.

Reaction score
Oh, the Beskar Mando looks pretty good. For some reason, I couldn't properly appreciate this first version of Mando, due to the bland colors I think, but I have hopes that I'll prefer a Beskar version.

Someone pointed this interview out to me with the two driving forces behind this line. They seemed to confirm at least 1 more Mando, IG-11, and Grogu. Sounds like Grogu will be included with one or both of them. I'm very intrigued as to how they'll interpret Grogu. Darth Maul was the only real alien and they made him an Oni. On the other hand, they revealed an Admiral Ackbar where his armor resembled a Mon Calamari, but never released him.
  Spoiler:  
ef25dd7b1e57f21ad78fbba80c774ba3.jpg

In fact, one of our next Meisho figures — which is still in production — will include the Child. We feel fans of both Star Wars and Samurai movies and culture will be very pleased with how he has been interpreted.

I feel that IG-11 is a very attractive character, and right now we are actually working on sculpting him.

They had already produced an IG-88 figure but never released him so it seemed like an easy jump to make IG-11.
  Spoiler:  
IMG_9437.jpg.7668413476a3515bffb4865b8547b186.jpg

Actually, speaking of recent additions to The Mandalorian, as well as characters we have not made yet in the Meisho series, I would like to make R2-D2 soon!
  Spoiler:  
bandai-sdcc-01.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh wow I hadn't heard of that interview, that's great news if it hopefully materializes into actual released figures! :) Thanks for posting it!

Reaction score
@ Kel Dork : Thank you so much for posting this interview here !

I wanted to post that here :
"
I really hope they will announce the Beskar release soon, and that would be great if they added Grogu and IG11 (IG88) prototype as well in the next preorder batch.

Also I badly need they end up with the old trilogy with a Scout trooper drawing and R2D2 drawing ( ate least theses ones but many could be done )

And they made so amazing Marvel figures ( imo they display very well with SW ones ) I would love to see their Black panther proptotype and Hulk drawing, but also a nice Thor "

And I am happy you replied to many of my questions with your last post on boards. So thank you mate ! ;)

Hope they will give us great news soon !

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love Scout Troopers but I'm not sure how well they'll look and fit in with all the others. I want some more unique looks or characters, like how about finally doing a jedi as a ronin? Something like this
  Spoiler:  
hpwkaaa92wj51.jpg

I'm a much bigger D.C. guy than Marvel, although Spiderman and X-Men are the main exceptions. I did buy the Dark Spiderman they did because I thought it worked much better as a ninja with those colors and did pick up Wolverine as well. I'd be most interested in that Daredevil and Hulk in terms of more Marvel.

Reaction score
For the jedis they could use the ronin pictures you showed us and that will make great characters indeed.

For the scout trooper, indeed that will not be a big change, if you take a look on all troopers we got only a few parts or accessories are different and I guess for a scout trooper they could only make a different helmet and some cool accessories like they did for snow trooper.

I do not collect Marvel in any toyline, but the way they made them in samurai is really good imo.
Dead pool is also really cool and I hope they will make more of them. Black panther is perfect and hope to have it on preorder soon !