Bandai : Movie Realization Star Wars

Reaction score
If anyone is looking to bulk out their collection MyKombini has some great deals on some of these figures. C3PO, Jango, Darth Maul and Shadow Trooper all under £40. Kylo only £53

Reaction score
Happy holidays to everyone, it's been so long since I posted in here... been way too busy to post lately but I'm trying to get back into customs..

In the mean time, here's the latest arrivals : the First Order Stormtrooper and Samurai Kylo Ren, to join Captain Phasma, the Flametrooper, and in the background is a nearly complete Sith Trooper with an odachi.

Reaction score
Beautiful. I picked up Kylo Ren in Tokyo in November. I wasn't sure if I'd get him, but I went into a hobby shop in Shinjuku and saw him in the window and it was an instant-buy. Awesome.

Reaction score
I am not a fan of the last movies but the figures from them turn out pretty good in samurai release and I bought them all.

Reaction score
That's a great figure, but to me they're all great. It's nice to have a friend that will gift you something that nice.
Thanks! I almost got Jango or Boba myself, but he and I went to B&N after work one day and I kept talking about this figure in the store. So I was thrilled with it as a present. My wife of course was less thrilled to see another toy line started LOL.

I go to Mesa now and then to see the A's play in Spring Training. We usually stay in Paradise Valley. Beautiful part of the country for sure! I went to Phoenix in July before, it was 121 degrees a couple days. I imagine that is Jundland Wastes weather.

Reaction score
Normally you could get Jango for cheap, he is really often on sale with interesting discounts.

Reaction score
My Movie Realization Boba Fett on display. I got this from Gamestop. Excellent price, shipping and it came in perfect condition!
IMG_6273.JPG

Reaction score
Thanks to my friend Travis, I’ve been slowly building my SW collection... more specifically the movie realization figures. So within a 2 week span, this is what I got! Special thanks to Django for Jango for my birthday. Hope you guys like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thanks to my friend Travis, I’ve been slowly building my SW collection... more specifically the movie realization figures. So within a 2 week span, this is what I got! Special thanks to Django for Jango for my birthday. Hope you guys like it.

They look awesome Ryan! I am really envious of the Prototype Boba exclusive :)!! Heck, I am jealous of the 3 3/4" Mail away Prototype too you got the other day haha.

Reaction score
How to tell a real Movie realization vs a fake one (Julian's post earlier did a good job listing the difference out). However, this guy does a really good job showing how bad the fake Movie realization are vs the real ones. Seeing how poorly made the fakes are, I have no clue why anyone would not just buy a legit one?

Reaction score
At C2E2, Bandai Tamashii Nations had a booth there. I picked up Captain Phasma and First Order Stormtrooper. Buy 1 get 1 50% off. These were the last two I needed. Plus I got a SW Tamashii Nations long sleeve shirt for free. Really happy with my haul.

Reaction score
Anyone know if there a new line coming out? Possibly with the Mandalorian?

Reaction score
Hello ! First of all, please note that English is not my first langage. I've just bought the C3PO figure - the one who looks like a geisha or something. I was wondering :
- Why the flask ? Is it supposed to be linked to an archetypal japanese character ?
- What, in the first place, made Bandai/Tamashii Nations interested in Star Wars action figures ? Did they have an history of licensing Star Wars ?
Thanks a lot for your answers and be safe :)

Reaction score
Hello ! First of all, please note that English is not my first langage. I've just bought the C3PO figure - the one who looks like a geisha or something. I was wondering :
- Why the flask ? Is it supposed to be linked to an archetypal japanese character ?
- What, in the first place, made Bandai/Tamashii Nations interested in Star Wars action figures ? Did they have an history of licensing Star Wars ?
Thanks a lot for your answers and be safe :)
-I think he's meant to be like an entertainer or geisha like character yeah. The flask would probably be filled with sake. Which is traditional Japanese wine.
-Bandai just licenses everything that makes money lol. And Star Wars is, or was, one of the best properties to license so it makes sense that they would want it.

So after getting sick of waiting for some Samurai Jedi I made my own

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say Hi, I havent posted on here in some time. The toy line moves that slowly, that I've not checked in for updates. Still waiting for IG88 and any other bounty hunters, and no sign of any rebel/jedi either, which is disappointing. I was slightly 'put off' the line by the First Order figures which I thought were a little unnecessary considering the OT line wasnt exhausted, and not different enough to warrant their release. Oh well, at least C3P0 looks good.

Reaction score
Really hoping IG-88 sees the light of day, he's my last missing bounty hunter in the ESB team.. While I've been too busy to make more customs these days, I'm considering working on a Mandalorian and Child duo at some point. Might even consider some Knights of Ren, the designs were cool on some of those.

Reaction score
Oh my days!!
You make this yourself? Its amazing
A friend did actually! Been meaning to get a chance to shoot it again.

More amazing home-made displays, any info on the type of wood and paper you are using please?
Just some craft sticks from the dollar store that I spray painted black. The paper is also from the dollar store lol. Simple gift bag tissue paper.

Reaction score
You know, these bundle deals that Bluefin has going on right now are pretty good. I'm picking up the FO bundle, and the discounted C-3PO. I'm not a pin guy, so anyone wanting to acquire those - shoot me a PM.

Reaction score
This is a cool line, being a bootleg collector i was interested if anybody here has any experience with the Chinese knock off's of these?
Whats the quality like?
thanks
I might be mistaken of course but as far as I understand you collect bootlegs like the vintage mexican polish turkish SW figures and they are very very valuable.. However, in the current scene, I don't think Tamashii bootlegs can be considered in that range of old bootlegs.. I humbly don't believe they will become valuable collector pieces.. from what I am able to see on the photos, they are pretty good quality and thus don't look like bootlegs at all :)

Reaction score
I might be mistaken of course but as far as I understand you collect bootlegs like the vintage mexican polish turkish SW figures and they are very very valuable.. However, in the current scene, I don't think Tamashii bootlegs can be considered in that range of old bootlegs.. I humbly don't believe they will become valuable collector pieces.. from what I am able to see on the photos, they are pretty good quality and thus don't look like bootlegs at all :)
Thanks for the reply mate, agree, cant see them moving up in price too much in the future but one never knows.
Fantastic sculpts the legit ones are, thats why they caught my eye, just noticed them as i was searching for other boots online.
Some of the coolest modern figures ive seen in a while.
Yes, i collect vintage Polish and Mexican lines but also a few modern bootlegs too, what ever takes my eye.
You are right, these are very different to those old vintage figures but theres many branches to the bootleg tree :)
cheers

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply mate, agree, cant see them moving up in price too much in the future but one never knows.
Fantastic sculpts the legit ones are, thats why they caught my eye, just noticed them as i was searching for other boots online.
Some of the coolest modern figures ive seen in a while.
Yes, i collect vintage Polish and Mexican lines but also a few modern bootlegs too, what ever takes my eye.
You are right, these are very different to those old vintage figures but theres many branches to the bootleg tree :)
cheers
wow.. Mexican and Polish lines are really rare and creative... Congrats on your collection. I myself have an extensive 'Turkish Uzay' bootleg collection.. Having spent my childhood in İstanbul, I regret the days when my parents bought me almost the complete line and being so young I just tore open the cards and played with them rather than keeping them mint unopened :) They would have been worth a fortune now... Cheers :)