Bandai : Movie Realization Star Wars

Reaction score
Boat update. Gonna take it out for a shoot with some stormtroopers in a week or so. If they ever release Amidala, this will go perfectly with her. The center "house" can be removed.

Reaction score
Nice GalaxyShot!! As someone with minimal artistic and photographic skills, I appreciate your work.

I really like the Meisho Realization line and enjoy seeing the figures in action.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Now I just need them to release the Queen Amidala figure they teased

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed that there didn't seem to be anything new revealed at SDCC. Right now the only thing I'm looking forward to is the IG-88 that was shown some months ago.

The coming heavy emphasis on the Sequel Trilogy worries me. If they don't sell well -- and I can see why they might not, with the lower interest among collectors in ST characters/designs, and yet MORE trooper-types on deck -- that could mean the end of the line before we get IG-88, the Gammorrean, R2-D2, and some OT/PT "hero" types to complement the current line.

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed that there didn't seem to be anything new revealed at SDCC. Right now the only thing I'm looking forward to is the IG-88 that was shown some months ago.

The coming heavy emphasis on the Sequel Trilogy worries me. If they don't sell well -- and I can see why they might not, with the lower interest among collectors in ST characters/designs, and yet MORE trooper-types on deck -- that could mean the end of the line before we get IG-88, the Gammorrean, R2-D2, and some OT/PT "hero" types to complement the current line.
I share your fear buddy...
So I do hope they will sell them well in order us to get our "vintage" ones.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sad we did not get any reveals or SDCC exclusive.
I guess they would rather showing stuff at Tamashii cons.

Waiting with impatience the OT/PT prototypes/drawings :

- Scout troopers
- IG88
- R2D2
- Gamoran
- Queen Amidala

and more !

Hope they will still make them among the ST figures.

Reaction score
It's been a while, folks.

Didn't have much time these last couple months to work on new characters but today was the day.... Jabba sent two fighters to the arena : the towering Chew Wu Kong and Thok, the gamorrean sumo wrestler.

Reaction score
I got another Ashigaru Stormtrooper today. For $30, I couldn't resist.

I do love this line, but the long wait between new releases can be a bit trying.

Reaction score
I got another Ashigaru Stormtrooper today. For $30, I couldn't resist.

I do love this line, but the long wait between new releases can be a bit trying.
For $30 is it original?

Reaction score
IG 88 and Admiral Ackbar shown at NYCC. Ackbar looks awesome. Check out Fantha Tracks website or post on Facebook

Reaction score
IG 88 and Admiral Ackbar shown at NYCC. Ackbar looks awesome. Check out Fantha Tracks website or post on Facebook
Thanks for the update.

Do you know if they showed us some Manga realization as well ? I mean the Marvel line ?
Maybe Black panther ?

Reaction score
I have limited myself to Vader and stortroopers so far, but Ackbar is very tempting. Especially if they intend to go ahead with the Gamorrean as well. I think I can justify a departure like that.

Reaction score
Thanks for the update.

Do you know if they showed us some Manga realization as well ? I mean the Marvel line ?
Maybe Black panther ?
None that I could see, although Fantha Tracks is dedicated to Star Wars. But couldn’t see anything on toyark news site only, so must be just the Movie Realization line.

Reaction score
Yikes. Definitely don't like what they did with Ackbar. Makes no sense that aliens need to be interpreted as humans in bizarre helmets, but yet we can have full-on droids like 3PO and IG-88, which clearly aren't humans in armor. Why are robots okay, but aliens are off limits? This is a fantasy line steeped in Japanese lore. Demons, spirits, and monsters are all a part of that lore. Ackbar should have remained a non-human. I'm now very worried about how they'll handle Bossk, when they eventually do him. Big misstep in the line, IMO.

Reaction score
None that I could see, although Fantha Tracks is dedicated to Star Wars. But couldn’t see anything on toyark news site only, so must be just the Movie Realization line.
Ok thank you.
They did show an amazing Black Panther at the beginning of the year and I hope they will show him again, maybe with other releases like the drawing prototypes they showed years ago.

Reaction score
I just zoomed in and noticed this myself. I'm not opposed to it, but do worry about the inconsistencies (don't have any interest in 3PO or IG-88, so not an issue for me so far).

Reaction score
Looks like it should still be more cost effective to order them from Japan. Good for the Americans though, I suppose.

Reaction score
I hope they will offer that Black panther in preorder really soon.
Not a SW figure but awesome and all samurai figures display very well together.

Reaction score
I absolutely love what they did with Admiral Ackbar! So clever, imho. And the eyes have a translucent quality that is very striking. Awesome that they've included a fan, kind of in place of the baton the old vintage Kenner figure came with.

I will DEFINITELY be getting BOTH of these as soon as they are available -- and the funds are there, of course.:grin:

Reaction score
I absolutely did not expect Ackbar.
i thought they will show us the newt waves of troopers from episodes 7-9.
Ackbar gives us high hope to have again awesome figures like Gamorean, Amidala, R2d2, Scouttrooper, Bossk, Yoda...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shaking my head every time I see Ackbar. Really, really poor decision on their part to make it a human in an Ackbar mask/helmet. Just kind of boggles my mind that they went that way. They've set the precedent now. Now all alien characters in this line will be represented as humans in masks. And yet, we can have droids like 3PO and IG-88? So droids are okay, but aliens aren't. Uh-huh. Makes sense.:rolleyes: Can't wait to see human in Bossk mask....human in Gamorrean mask....human in Chewbacca mask....
Had high hopes for this line, but after this, my interest has plummeted. I will pick up Artoo if they make him, but likely no more after that. What a shame.

Reaction score
Yeah Ackbar is a total surprise, never would have thought that they would make him! While he is cool/interesting looking, it's not up my alley. But at least it a brand new character finally, after Stomtrooper repeats.

Also that Black Panther is damn cool looking! I'd almost buy him over the Vader. lol
And i actually think I will and give him a Saber.

Reaction score
Yeah Ackbar is a total surprise, never would have thought that they would make him! While he is cool/interesting looking, it's not up my alley. But at least it a brand new character finally, after Stomtrooper repeats.

Also that Black Panther is damn cool looking! I'd almost buy him over the Vader. lol
And i actually think I will and give him a Saber.
Yea that black panther is really crazy and lots of SW fans are saying they will buy it.
Your idea to give him a light saber is great ! I guess you will give him of of the Vader's saber ;)

Reaction score
I have just received my Wolverine and this figure is fantastic. I know that is not a SW figure, but I use to display both Marvel and SW together and I even have 2 displays.

I looking forward to preordering black panther so badly and even if I am a SW fan and I do not collect Marvel except the Samurai ones, I am more impatient with Black panther than some future SW figures.

What they did with Marvel is so original when the market is full of the exact same figures over and over again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Nice display!
They are my most favorite figures with Motu Classics.

And I do think this line is so original, fresh and great, it would deserve a bigger success because the market is full of SW and Marvel figures and statues, always the same stuff just different poses.

I do collect all Samurai SW figures usually I only collect Boba/Jango stuff and I am absolutely not a Marvel collector but I do collect Samurai Marvel because they are crazy !

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't collect Marvel but I almost went for Iron Man and Spider-man. I also really like the look of Black Panther.