Bala-Tik - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

We've seen his gang essentially made and the Kanjiklub leader Tasu Leech made so perhaps it's time for Hasbro to make a Bala-Tik figure to lead the Guavian Death Gang? Who'd be up for seeing him made into a figure?

Reaction score
I'm not going to campaign or sign a petition for him, But I might buy him if made. Will depend on how he turns out.

Reaction score
I have Bala Tik on my TFA wants list, so yes. Those Guavian Enforcers need a boss. And likewise, Tasu Leech needs some muscle to flesh out the Kanjiklub gang, so I think at least one more gang member would help to flesh out the scene on the Eravana.

Reaction score
Has been on my list. To me, it would've made more sense to release this guy before Tasu, seeing as he got so much more screen time/dialogue. But I'm happy to have Tasu and I'll be happy to get Bala Tik.

Reaction score
TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB!

I'd totally be down for a figure of this guy. His part is small but memorable, and you need someone to lead the Guavian enforcers.

ZX3

Reaction score
I'd like to see him in a two pack with a repack/repaint of the Enforcer (maybe the one with the dented helmet).

Reaction score
I'd like to see him in a two pack with a repack/repaint of the Enforcer (maybe the one with the dented helmet).
Or w/ one of leech's henchmen to make it a "vs" like pack like snap and snowtrooper is a somewhat "vs" set. There are enough gang enforcers peg warming already.