Bakersfield gold mine!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to post this exactly. I just moved from Minnesota to Bakersfield. Yeah, I know, every Californian I tell gives me their condolences. But so far I don't mind. Especially after today! I just came across a shop called Ryans Toy Connection. It looked like a tiny shop from the outside, but the inside blew my mind! It is sectioned off into different collector areas, including a room of Star Wars. It was totally unreal, this place had EVERY one of the McQuarry figures, and I saw about a half dozen of each one, INCLUDING the sets from C4! I've been hunting for some of these for months, and to see so many was unreal. Of course, at a shop like this they are more expensive, I picked up the McFett for $18. But it was stinking cool to see them all there! Also great figures from other lines like the Marvel legends, and tons of others. Anyways, I was super pumped and wanted to find somewhere to post about it. If you are in LA, its worth a trip down!

Reaction score
They're good peoples. They have a booth at a collectors show in the City of Industry. If you're ever in the area, check out Frank & Sons. There are a lot of different dealers, and the prices are usually better there b/c everyone has to complete w/ eachother.

Reaction score
Yea those guys are okay, went in today with my buddy and the mcquarries were on sale. We usuallly run into some of his people in the morning when my buddy and me go figure hunting. Some of their prices are a little bit crazy but if you want it badly then it's a price to pay.

Reaction score
the REAL bakersfield gold mine is Walmart in the east hills plaza. ALSO did ya'll know that Foods Co carries Gi Joes now and always have the newest figures in stock. just got all of wave 13 there!

HOW MANY bAKERSFIELD REBELSCUMMERS ARE THERE?????? PM ME IM HERE IN KERNVILLE!!!!!

Reaction score
Whoa! I moved here from Michigan to the Antelope Valley ten years ago and never hear of that place! I'm so driving up there next weekend. Thanks for the tip!

Reaction score
krazyk said:
N E [censored] frum compton?
Formerly from Compton, now in Paramount....where do you find figs in Compton....only place I can think of is that new Target off the 91 fwy. Ha ha.

Reaction score
went to all 3 walmarts all 3 targets and Toys r us. only the rosedale walmart had new clone wars and gi joes in stock....got the new 2-packs from Wally with Lt. Thire and Rys.....AWESOME

Reaction score
HappyNoodleBoy said:
krazyk said:
N E [censored] frum compton?
Formerly from Compton, now in Paramount....where do you find figs in Compton....only place I can think of is that new Target off the 91 fwy. Ha ha.
"straight outta compton, a crazy muther......." great song from back in the day!