Badge Set?

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in trading CIV collector panel medallions for a CIV badge set? I'd much rather have a set of coins than badges, so if anyone has some coins to trade, PM me. Obviously Im not expecting an entire set, but more than just one medallion.

Reaction score
Just got my set - really awesome looking display piece. Now I have to figure out how to display all of these in one nice huge mural/display.

Reaction score
I like the little metal "book", but I would like to display them all. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Reaction score
I got mine today... very nice.

What's becoming my favorite thing in my collection is an uncut sheet of the Celebration I badges I got framed.

I don't think the laminated badges would display as well in a frame.

GBU

Reaction score
Grizzly_bear_underwear said:

What's becoming my favorite thing in my collection is an uncut sheet of the Celebration I badges I got framed.

GBU
that's pretty sweet.. were you at C4, while I was manning JAKe's table, someone asked me if his uncut sheet was for sale and said they had some from the previous celebrations.. just wondering if that was you.

Reaction score
JoeRhyno said:

GBU
that's pretty sweet.. were you at C4, while I was manning JAKe's table, someone asked me if his uncut sheet was for sale and said they had some from the previous celebrations.. just wondering if that was you.
No, I got it in a trade years back.

GBU

Reaction score
JoeRhyno said:

GBU
I talked to Jake early on Thur or Fri about the uncut sheet but he was busy and someone snagged it before I was able to get back.

Reaction score
got mine today. very impressed with the metal cover engraved with the CIV logo. glad I was able to get a set!!

Reaction score
Gooker1 said:
Ha! That's Shaun Neinast (sp?), a known scammer and banned from these forums! DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!! There's a lot to read about him in the Vintage Watch Out! Forum.

Do a search in these forums for onetofivedayauctions if you are not familiar with him. Make sure to catch up on all his ebay names and block all his ebay id's from your auctions, both as a buyer and seller.

Reaction score
Got mine today...now I jsut need to find a frame to display them in....

Reaction score
theforceamongus said:
Gooker1 said:
Ha! That's Shaun Neinast (sp?), a known scammer and banned from these forums! DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!! There's a lot to read about him in the Vintage Watch Out! Forum.

Do a search in these forums for onetofivedayauctions if you are not familiar with him. Make sure to catch up on all his ebay names and block all his ebay id's from your auctions, both as a buyer and seller.
Take your word for it - but he seems to have impeccable feedback.

Reaction score
bakeded said:
Any word on if there will be more sets made?
I am really dissapointed with how this badge set was handled this time. Even though I got mine, it was still a hassle and a lot of people missed out on them. It's almost like the C2 set all over again. Whereas the C1 and C3 passes were, and in some cases, still are relatively abundant.

I really do hope people are able to get their hands on these. I missed out on my trip to C2 and it took me 4 years to get my hands on the badge set. So I know exactly how you guys feel.

Reaction score
I think this is absolute garbage that so few sets were made available. Hopefully, they release more sets soon! I want one!!! However, not willing to part with medallion for a set though...sorry!

Reaction score
sadly, it's looking less and less likely that they'll make more badges available
life goes on, though

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
You never know. I bought my CBIII badge set off of SWS 1 1/2 years after the event and at 1/2 off of retail. So don't give up hope.
they stayed on the site for that long though. These came and went. Unlike the C3 passes.

Reaction score
Just in case anyone missed it, JAKe posted on his website that they produced 200 sets total.

I believe that's even less than the number they produced for C2.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a set to sell ?

I have a Commander Bly to trade if you add some CIV Medallion

PM me