Badge Set?

Reaction score
It could be a little while considering they are going to have to print them. They started running out of the individual badges and were having to reuse them for all the walk-up buyers on Sunday (i.e - Friday badge had a big sticker over it that said Sunday badge). I hope they come up soon. I really liked the look of the badges this time around.

Reaction score
Grizzly_bear_underwear said:
The CIV Badge sets are up for order at SWS.com here for $39.99. No pics or details other than it's all 18 badges.

GBU
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
This product is currently unavailable

[/QUOTE]

Guess I was to late which sucks since I have all the other sets. If anyone got an extra one and is willing to sell it to me please pm me.

Reaction score
what a bunch of crap. I hope they pop back up. They should have just had it where you order at the show again. I'm going to sell all of my Star Wars stuff now.

Reaction score
Alright, you can search 'badge' on SWS and it comes up, but when you try to add to cart, it gives an error. maybe they aren't ready to put them up yet?

Reaction score
DarthJaq said:
Alright, you can search 'badge' on SWS and it comes up, but when you try to add to cart, it gives an error. maybe they aren't ready to put them up yet?
I got my order in right when it appeared, so you were able to order them at some point.

Reaction score
TK_421 said:
DarthJaq said:
I got my order in right when it appeared, so you were able to order them at some point.
Ugh...well, even the search doesn't find it anymore. Congrats to you at least.

Edit: ok, showing up when you search for badge again. Still can't add to cart though.

Edit2: it's not showing up again...something weird is going on there.

Reaction score
I ordered 6 sets...

j/k actually I put in 10 as a joke so when my wife walked over to see it.. but she didn't, lol...but when I did, it set me back down to 6, so 6 was the limit.. and just so you know, I only got 1 set

don't worry, right before C4, you could still get CIII sets on ebay for $30
so good luck to all the scalpers out there, you'd think they'd learn with all those coins, wristbands, and figures, lol

-Joe

Reaction score
Maybe it's the price? They were up for $39.99 yet the CIV program said it was supposed to be 30. Maybe they took them down momentarily to fix this? Just a thought.

Reaction score
BigDumbWookiee said:
Anyone got a CII set they'd like to part with?
Good luck. Those are the hardest ones to get. I've been trying to get a set for 5 years now.

Reaction score
I got lucky with the C2 set. One of the guys in Vegas had one that he got at a Fan Club breakfast at SDCC one year and didn't really want them so I traded him a Mara Jade bust for it. That only took about 4 years.

I hope they do put the badge set back up. I'd really like to have it before SDCC

Reaction score
I don't think we missed them, I just don't think they were supposed to be placed up yet. If previous posts are true, we might have to wait for them to print some more to make enough to sell.
I hope they don't short change this badge set, it seems like they made too many for C1 and 3, and not enough for C2.
It took me 4 years to finally pick up a set from C2, hopefully I won't have as long a wait for this one.
Joe

Reaction score
Has anybody heard from SW Shop if they'll be back?

I hope we didn't just get GentleGianted.

Reaction score
jberb55 said:
Has anybody heard from SW Shop if they'll be back?

I hope we didn't just get GentleGianted.
Me too. I was really looking forward to buying a set.

Reaction score
I got the same thing fro SWS....that they were currently sold out. I had them in my cart and when I went to pay they disappeared. ERRRRR

Reaction score
They've been adding stuff throughout the day. If you have a chance to check it out every now and again, it couldn't hurt.

Reaction score
Directly from Star Wars Shop:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we are completely sold out of that
product and do not have plans to bring it back. We apologize for the
inconvenience. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance and have a
great day.

Talk about a serious bummer!!!

Reaction score
Shivannd said:
Dear Customer,

great day.

Noooooooo!

Reaction score
aceattorney said:
Shivannd said:
Dear Customer,

great day.

Noooooooo!
WTF??? Why have a limit of 6 per customer when you only have a small amount to sell? A small handful of guys bought everything they had. Why not limit it to one per customer? SWS must have its head up its own [censored].

-Snags

Reaction score
Hi all...heads up we just got ours less then a min. ago...on swshop

Reaction score
I just searched for "badge" on SW Shop... It found the badges, and I was able to add them to my cart AND check out! Also restrained myself to one set.

6:30pm Pacific time 6/1.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow...that's so sweet! I was all worried that it was going to be impossible to get these...and now this. Thank you bbeanpin for letting us know. I was just about to go to bed and I'm sure I would have missed these had I not taken care of it right now.

Reaction score
Just got mine as well! Thanks bbeanpin for the heads up! I had given up.

Reaction score
Successul check-out..........

Anyone have an extra JAKE print from the art show to sell me?

Reaction score
Still up as of 10:45 EST. Thankfully I was able to score one. As if I didn't spend enough AT C4!!!

Joe

Reaction score
picked mine up as well. That answer from SWS is probably just a generic response. Stupid bots.

Reaction score
DarthBeek said:
Successul check-out..........

Anyone have an extra JAKE print from the art show to sell me?

I might just have one if my friend backs out of picking his up.

Reaction score
Ugh...missed em again. Went to pick up brother-in-law from airport.

And my Xbox 360 just died. This has been a terrible evening for me.

Edit: did another search for "badges" and it came up! Bought the set and the military-style hat! Things are turning up after all. Now about that damn xbox.

Reaction score
got mine too...debating on whether to get a second set....as you all said "as if we didnt spend enough at CIV"
You know that they are going to sell out....I wonder if they are laminated like the actual badges...anyone know?

Reaction score
Just got a set, this was much cheaper then the Proof set I almost got my hands on.