Bad eBayer list - AVOID these sellers/buyers

Reaction score
There's no post for this so I'll start the bad eBayer thread. You can post names and reasons to add to the list.

WHEN POSTING NAMES, GIVE SOME EVIDENCE OF A PAST THREAD OR BAD AUCTIONS

Sellers:

onetofivedayauctions - Shaun Neinast - scammer - RS Thread
rotophase - no communication at all, takes months to send items - RS thread
tcudrummergirl - no communication, claims items are returned after being sent when the item never was posted in the first place - eBay FEEDBACK
lomtstore - sells garbage, doesn't describe items accurately, steals photos from other auctions, increases feedback with .01 cent auctions, charges 15% restocking fees - scammer -RS Thread
gingerail23 - poor feedback < 85%, scroll down for evidence
steveandelana - sells repro accessories and describes them as authentic (or claims they don't know). The entire story is here. RS thread
sw.reinaig-88 - sells repros as real - NEED INFORMATION
vinnels99 - sells repros as real - RS thread
Anubisace - deceptive descriptions stating weapons may or may not be reproductions - watch his eBay auctions to see for yourself
necro92983 - tried selling MULTIPLE FAKE 12 backs as real being found in the attic - RS thread
bittel2005 - sells fake 12 backs and recards as real or acting like he doesn't know - RS thread
kamarafigura2 - sells repro junk, items not as described, terrible customer service, and sending abuse emails. - RS thread
albob67 - tampered figures, bad e-mails - RS thread
cdgameman - sells blatant reseals as original - RS thread
elysha1028 - overcharges on shipping and acts nasty in e-mails - scroll down for evidence
djrobocop2 - deceptive eBay listings showing carded figures, but claiming to only sell the loose ones - RS thread
filmboy26 - lists items as "may or may not be repro" deceiving buyers - check his eBay auctions
emina_1 - sells repros and doesn't state it unless asked, also BAD BUYER, childish with feedback - RS thread

Buyers:

swbuyer07 - Shaun Neinast - scammer - RS Thread
find! - Shaun Neinast - scammer - RS Thread

Too much controversy over repro sellers, they won't be added unless a seller is being deceitful.

Reaction score
Good idea!

gingerail23 - This is my latest poor eBay experience! <85%, took over 20 emails and 1 month to receive item, then it turned out to be the wrong figure!

steveandelana - sells repro accessories and describes them as authentic (or claims they don't know). The entire story is here, archieved on RS forever! One of two negatives I have received was for calling out this poor seller.

Reaction score
sw.reinaig-88 - Sold me a repro Lando General/Luke Poncho blaster. It was my only deal with her so if anyone has anything on her let us know. Never answered my emails and I'm not exactly someone who bombards a seller with emails.

vinnels99 – Sold me a repro Lando General/Luke Poncho blaster. It was my only deal with her but she is known for this. I sent the blaster back and received another repro.

69sscamaro210 jimmy harrigan iluvmari426@yahoo.com

Reaction score
Hi, first post here, the temptation was irresistible!
I needed to reply to that thread!

Ok, here are a few I've figured out in my eBay researches through the years:

1. Anubisace --- Uses the now all-too-famous line ''May or May Not be Repro''. Problem is he sometimes lists figures with weapons//accessories listed as 'authentic'... Which means that he knows how to spot fakes. Hes faking ignorance in most of his auctions.
2. aardvark_man used to do it as well.
3. EMINA_1 . The worst.... Pathetic as a seller AND as a buyer. Sells repros and doesnt mention it (buyers fault if they dont ask questions...) + doesnt read your descriptions when he bids and leaves negative feedbacks for extremely stupid reasons. (The feedback story)
I'll modify this post in time being when I have more names in mind.

Thanks for reading !

Reaction score
I would like to second the motion against ebay seller ANUBISACE. In my opinion, his deliberately ambiguous descriptions are designed to decieve buyers.

If you are selling a figure with repros, you must clearly state it in the auction! Period! Saying accessories may or may not be authentic is a clear attempt to hide the truth. Especially when seller knows the difference.

His figures are garbage too.
------------------------
Ebay allows these sellers to get away with it because it means more money for them. They have no interest in providing a fair and honest marketplace. Their feedback system is a joke and should not be trusted. Many times the seller will work out a deal with the buyer whereby no negative feedback is left. So future buyers have no way of knowing the truth about sellers.

I would dicourage anyone from buying loose vintage figures on ebay. Over the past year I have bought over 100 figures. 30% of them were garbage advertised as "mint", "perfect", or "great" condition. Loose arms, legs, and heads because they were popped off and transplanted from other figures - Repro capes and weapons EVERYWHERE - Figures touched up with paint - Stink of cigarette smoke. It is extremely frustrating having to constantly email sellers to try to get refunds, ship figures back, file disputes. It's not worth it. I am DONE!

Reaction score
I've seen anubisace's auctions too and noticed that, he's trying to be slick to protect himself.

Reaction score
lomtstore also tries to charge 15% 'restock' for any returns. I get the impression that they deliberately send out high value items with undisclosed faults expecting the item to be returned so they can get the "15%" Quite a sum for a $500 item! I'm pursuing my refund through Paypal so I get 100% back but I'll be advising ebay of this practice also

Its worth flagging the attempted restock charge in the reasons list above

Reaction score
If I may make a suggestion for the original post, where possible, why not set up a link to the thread where the bad seller is discussed. I realize that with shaun, you have a plethora to choose from, but the rest probably only have 1 or 2 threads.

This will save time as it seems someone always comes in to defend some of these scammers that doesn't know the whole story.

-Mike
www.womprat.com

Reaction score
And if you are going to do this you have to put some research into people's claims. You cannot blacklist people on the basis of one disgruntled buyer.
Don't forget to give Pandora her box back after you have finished playing with it

Reaction score
JohnnyD said:
And if you are going to do this you have to put some research into people's claims. You cannot blacklist people on the basis of one disgruntled buyer.
Don't forget to give Pandora her box back after you have finished playing with it
You are right, Johnny, I thought about it after I fixed some. Though I'd say they're all accurate for the most part.

I edited the first post a bit so people can show us why.

Reaction score
buyer: preistreiber2004: make ghost bid with another account: to be confirmed...... ebay investigation...

Reaction score
I've bought from 'vinnels99' a few times & all the weapons I got were original. The only problem I had with her was she took ages to leave me feedback.

Reaction score
I am someone who has received a repro weapon off vinnels99, although 'she' claims never to deal in repros.

However, as much as I dislike the seller for slow service, overpriced postage, using stock photos and never leaving feedback 'she' did refund me (albeit with no apology) and I am not sure 'she' is in the same class as some of the other sellers here.

I wouldn't recommend her to anybody but I don't think she actually rips anybody off - and as such I feel slightly uncomfortable seeing her name amongst genuine scam artists.

Would it not be better to have a couple of lists; ebay sellers who rip people off and sellers who offer a very poor service.

I think this thread is a good idea but it does has serious witch-hunt potential, peoples reputations (not necessarily vinnels99) could get ruined by a single disgruntled buyer

Reaction score
spoons said:
I wouldn't recommend her to anybody but I don't think she actually rips anybody off - and as such I feel slightly uncomfortable seeing her name amongst genuine scam artists.

Would it not be better to have a couple of lists; ebay sellers who rip people off and sellers who offer a very poor service.
Hence my reference to pandora's box.
You could put strikes beside people's names so they have a rating but then wouldn't that just be mimicing feedback which already exists on ebay.
I'd like to see this work because it would be a valuable asset but it's going to be such a minefield.

I'd also like to add that I disagree with spoons.Vinnels99 has earned his/her/their place on the list.
(See the problem
)

Reaction score
I also support adding Vinnels99 to this list, as I've received repro junk from "her", advertised as genuine. "She's" been pulling that cr*p for far too long and far too often for not to be labled as a scam.

IMO.

I'll also add kamarafigura2 to that list, for selling repro junk, items not as described, terrible customer service and sending abuse emails! Full details in this thread...

Jim

Reaction score
JohnnyD said:
spoons said:
I'd also like to add that I disagree with spoons.Vinnels99 has earned his/her/their place on the list.
(See the problem
)
JimmyQ said:
I also support adding Vinnels99 to this list, as I've received repro junk from "her", advertised as genuine. "She's" been pulling that cr@p for far too long and far too often for not to be labled as a scam.
I very happily stand corrected

Reaction score
i wrote a thread in which a seller had sold me a lili ledy figure with cotton thread wrapped round and round the joints to make a loose figure stiff again....

RUDE emails and threatened to do retalitory neg and refused refund....

got refunded after paypal dispute and now he wants figure back after part refund...

should i add him to this list????

reason i ask is if his stuff is OK the dealings will be ok.

i cant confirm if he tampered the figure or aquired the figure like it but how he dealt with me was APPAULLING!

ebay seller albob67

Reaction score
Lord_Tumnayar said:
tcudrummergirl - no communication, claims items are returned after being sent when the item never was posted in the first place - eBay FEEDBACK
I didnt watch her history but sadly she does the same trick over and over again

Who knows what abysses are hidden behind her pretty face and her sweet tongue

Reaction score
RobSidious said:
I've bought from 'vinnels99' a few times & all the weapons I got were original. The only problem I had with her was she took ages to leave me feedback.
and her shipping rates are too high too i think...

Reaction score
I have to post about this IDIOT ebay buyer: luvmyteeth

Look at this! the girl bought a Klaatu from me this summer for $64 and did not chose to take insurans (this is the only way to get tracking and other recipt of your packed when shipped from Sweden).
Now the buyer says she dont get the figure and i explain to her that she did not take insurans on the figure so there was not much i could do to help her. Still i did offer her $32 in refund.

Next mail the seller starting to get really rude and threat with negative feedback and she also open a ebay issue. I did refund the full amount the next day after that still after asking her to give me possitive feedback i get a mail today that she thinking of giving me negative anyway!?!?!?

WTF where is this world going? Cant you take responsible for the wrong things you did? No she had to blame it on me.

OK I just like all you to know and to keep far away from this ebay seller: luvmyteeth , Name: Monica Nunez

Mats

==============================================================

Here is another idiot and i would like to know if this dude is on RS to???:

Anthony Bee
Guinness World Records Limited 3rd Floor 304 Drummond Street
London, London NW1 3HP United Kingdom

Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to share a recent bad-ebayer experience with you all. ebay seller elysha1028 I share this account with my buddy- he's Irish and I'm an American living in Ireland. This is actually my 1st post! Coincidentally, both our first names are Patrick (just in case any of you thought there was a bit of a split personality going on here!!!) I recently was interested in an Indiana Jones figure, so, before bidding or buying I wanted to find out how much shipping was.

Below is a copy of the correspondence with this somewhat disturbed eBay "Power Seller" elysha1028 :

Item: INDIANA JONES FIGURE BELLOQ CEREMONIAL FIGURE MISB C-10 (270150534407)
-------------------------------------
My Question to the seller:

Hi, How much is shipping to Ireland.
Thanks.
-----------------------------------
Response from elysha1028
elysha1028( 571)
Positive feedback: 98.8%
Registered on: www. ebay. com

$25.00 PRIORITY MAIL THAT IS THE CHEAPEST. I CAN'T SEND IT REGULAR MAIL IT WOULD BE DAMAGED
--------------------------------
Response from me:

Hi, I deal with reputable american websites and ebay sellers all the time and thats not what it costs to send a figure, in fact I have just received one and it cost $1.80cents sent by regular post and there was no problem so please try and extort someone else. A fellow american.
-------------------------------

Response from elysha1028:

HEY [censored] WIPE!! THANKS FOR THE HARRASMENT AND NOT FOLLOWING EBAY POLICIES. THE PROPER USE OF THE EBAY MESSAGE SYSTEM. I SEE YOU ONLY HAVE A FEEDBACK SCORE OF 22 EBAY LOVES TO SEE YOU SEND MESSAGES TO THEIR POWER SELLERS THAT PAYS THEM MORE IN ONE MONTH THEN YOU DID IN THE WHOLE TIME ON EBAY! I WILL BE SURE TO FORWARD YOU MESSAGE TO THE TRUST AND SAFTY DEPARTMENT!! YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH WHO YOU F@CK WITH IDIOT!!!

-------------------------------------
Response from me:

Hi, I did not harass you but merely pointed out the fact that it does not cost $25.00 to send one loose figure. It is extortion and I am reporting you for abusive language and intimidation and extortion. Have a nice day.

----------------------------------
Response from elysha1028:

BUY THE WAY IT DOES COST THAT MUCH!! PRIORITY MAIL TO YOUR CONTRY WHY DON'T YOU USE THE SHIPPING CALCULATOR. UNLESS YOU DONT KNOW HOW.
WWW. USPS. COM 1 PACKAGE 1 POUND BOX NOT ENVELOPE. OR DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT MISB MEANS. MINT IN SEALED BOX. SO IT WILL NOT GO IN A ENVELOPE. FIGURE IT OUT DUMB [censored]!!!!!!!!!!! WWW. USPS. COM
I contacted ebay and sent them all the relevant info 3 times as they requested and to NO SURPRISE They haven't gotten back to me in over 2 weeks.

Ebay customer service- as usual- SUCKS and so does this person!
I'll let you guys decide for yourselves but if I were you I'd avoid this one like the PLAGUE!!!!!! ebay "Power Seller": elysha1028...........

Regards, Patrick N.

Reaction score
patrick0235 said:
Response from me:

Hi, I deal with reputable american websites and ebay sellers all the time and thats not what it costs to send a figure, in fact I have just received one and it cost $1.80cents sent by regular post and there was no problem so please try and extort someone else. A fellow american.

Regards, Patrick N.
Hi Patrick,
welcome to the boards!

I think this is where your dealings with elysha1028 went awry. You're directly accusing this ebay seller of overquoting on shipping when it may have been that sellers honest belief (however unlikely) that this shipping method was the only reliable shipping method available to them.

Rhetoric like 'please try and extort someone else' IMO is a little heavy handed. My opinion, of course.

Paul.

Reaction score
kyussa said:
patrick0235 said:
Response from me:

Regards, Patrick N.
Hi Patrick,
welcome to the boards!

I think this is where your dealings with elysha1028 went awry. You're directly accusing this ebay seller of overquoting on shipping when it may have been that sellers honest belief (however unlikely) that this shipping method was the only reliable shipping method available to them.

Rhetoric like 'please try and extort someone else' IMO is a little heavy handed. My opinion, of course.

Paul.
This person is overcharging on shipping. To mail a loose R2-D2 to an address 15 miles from the seller is $11.25. I don't think so.

Reaction score
ShadowTrooper said:
This person is overcharging on shipping. To mail a loose R2-D2 to an address 15 miles from the seller is $11.25. I don't think so.
Any opportunity to rectify the shipping charge, if the buyer really wanted the piece AND it was an honest miscalculation (again, not likely, but entirely possible) on the part of the seller, was lost when the potential buyer made the statement 'please try and extort someone else'.

Paul.

Reaction score
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the welcome. Rebelscum is da bomb! I understand your opinion and respect it. But how could I have rectified the situation when the seller said that she could "NOT send it regular mail as it would be damaged." This is a direct refusal on her part when shipping regular mail is an option open to any seller regardless of where they are situated or the postal system they use. Maybe if I had used the words "please try and enjoin someone else" (To impose a condition or a course of action on someone), it might have been deemed a little less heavy handed. However that is your opinion but here is a fact. When this seller said she could not send it regular mail "as it would be damaged" (she must also be able to predict the future!) she tried to extort me (to obtain(money or a confession) from someone by force or threat) As I know you can send anything regular mail..... When I said "please try and extort someone else," at least I spoke the truth as she did try to extort me. I am fed up of paying $10-$20 for a single figure (whether it is in a mailer box or not) being sent to me and then to find it was sent in a padded envelope, anyway, for $1.80 or $2.50 etc. Also, in the item description the seller offered "multiple shipping options"(Direct quote) and stated 'communication is what I'm all about' and that sort of thing.

If I may state a few more simple and straight forward facts.....

-The last time I checked Indiana Jones figures aren't made out of lead, steel or stone for that matter.....or am I mistaken??! (please, correct me if I'm wrong!)
-As already stated, the seller offered multiple shipping options but sternly only gave me one....
-$25.00 is the cost of shipping a 1 lb box priority mail but....were they planning on sending it in a wooden box or aluminium or steel maybe!!!!
-My use of the word "try" and extort someone else
-An experienced ebay seller, presumably understands the US Postal Service very well...

I can't really see what she would have been able to misunderstand....but that's just me.....

Again, I respect your opinion but in her direct response to my 1st question she gave me a direct ultimatum (a final condition or demand esp. one whose rejection will end negotiations and cause a resort to direct action or retaliation) with no leeway or room for discussion (directly contradicting the statement(s) she made in the item description about her service)

Patrick N.

Reaction score
kyussa said:
ShadowTrooper said:
Any opportunity to rectify the shipping charge, if the buyer really wanted the piece AND it was an honest miscalculation (again, not likely, but entierly possible) on the part of the seller, was lost when the potential buyer made the statement 'please try and extort someone else'.

Paul.
I did contact the seller, and I was very nice about it. Told them I just wanted to confirm the $11.25 priority mail charge, and they did. It should cost $4.60 priority.

Reaction score
Patrick,
you present a good argument and make some very valid points, many of which I concur with. After reading over yours and shadowtroopers latest posts, It's obvious that the seller is overcharging on postage and it's also now obvious that they are fully aware that they are doing so.

As a general rule of thumb, I almost always prompt the seller of a particular item I'm interested in with a ballpark shipping figure (ie: Could I have a price for shipping to Australia?; In the past it's cost me X dollars). This way, you're setting a boundary for the seller, in effect letting them know that YOU know how much shipping should cost to your location and that you won't stand for an overinflated shipping cost, without actually coming out and directly saying so.

It's quite obvious that this approach would not work in the case of this particular seller. However, it may do so for another seller who is selling something that you really want for your collection and is trying to make a couple of extra bucks out of you by overinflating shipping costs.

Paul.

Reaction score
I would nominate eBay seller - cdgameman.

This person currently is being discussed here on RS in the Vintage Watch out forum.

The main MO is to print fake 12 backs and sell them as the real thing and steal pictures from other auctions.

12 back Tuscan Raider with 2006 VOTC Tuscan Raider figure?!?

12 back Stormtrooper with stolen AFA picture - notice the front view is in an AFA case and the back view is not?!? Also this auction is not advertised as an AFA auction - oversight - not!

12 back Chewie - recard with repo bubble

I wouldn't buy Bazooka bubblegum from this one

Reaction score
I have only bought from vinnels from that list which was a jawa blaster and it was genuine but i have heard bad things before and also the descriptions by him/her are always so anoying to read and so long,i never have problems with shipping prcies with anyone in the UK really the only time i do is when i ask for a quote by someone in america i have had some excellent ones i have some saved even,$50 it was last week for 2carded figures.

Reaction score
Here's another one:

dottie-nun : I've bought an unopened ESB Darth Vader Collector's Case one month ago from him. Never received anything. He's unable to send either tracking number or any shipping confirmation. Paypal is informed. BEWARE!!

Reaction score
After reading this thread, I recognized the name steveandelena from an Ebay auction I won for an "original" IG-88 rifle a few months back.

The item was shipped to my sister in the States, so when she told me that she received it I left positive feedback sight unseen.

Sure enough, I took a closer look at the rifle, and it is a repro.

1 more scammed.

Reaction score
my vote goes to ebay seller:
psboym2
a complete piece of slime,would you like your Ledy figure with a little paint retouching or maybe a complete fake cape then he's your man, a refund-forget it, 100% turd-you suck!
ps-you still owe me $$$, you are lililedyguy and other ebay names, plus you lurk on these boards, so if you are reading this go and stick your fake figures up your [censored]!

Reaction score
wampa said:
my vote goes to ebay seller:
psboym2
a complete piece of slime,would you like your Ledy figure with a little paint retouching or maybe a complete fake cape then he's your man, a refund-forget it, 100% turd-you suck!
I was always a little suspicous of this seller. His Lili's have always looked a little different from original ones. Also, I asked him about the squid head gun (his is black) that he has been selling with his Lili's. He claims that squid came with both a black and dark grey gun. I was only aware that it came with a dark grey gun. I, personally, think he is selling repros.

Also, anyone know if Astromex_droid's Lili's are legit? He seeems to have a ton of jawas. I am a little suspicious of him too.

Reaction score
sorry i forgot my evidence- both fake
this is the colour bleeding out-

Reaction score
did u look at the boba fett on the other thread regarding this seller?

2 different leg colours...

i guessed the right leg was a tri logo leg since they have the same looking scars

its only an observation tho - i could be wrong

Reaction score
Mods... Could we make this thread a sticky? This is exactly what this subforum is all about.

Let's all save ourselves some grief and identify these kinds of problems before they happen by simply avoiding these people all together.

Good work on this thread so far