Bad Batch 3.75" Figures?

Reaction score
So does anyone know if and\or when we might get the Bad Batch at 3.75" scale?
I was pretty disappointed to only see 6" ones released so far. Combine that
with no news of anything coming to the 3.75" scale line and here I am posting
this thread.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Being as they are main characters from a Disney produced show I'd say the odds are definitely good, although it may take a much longer time than it took with TBS releases.

Reaction score
Being as they are main characters from a Disney produced show I'd say the odds are definitely good, although it may take a much longer time than it took with TBS releases.

So is the TBS the priority over TVC in general now? Or say 6" over 3.75" scale?

Reaction score
Yes the profit on the 6" figures is greater, so it is not uncommon to see 6" announced first. 3.75" may be coming but we won't hear about it for awhile.

Reaction score
Yes the profit on the 6" figures is greater
It's a good thing, otherwise they might not be able to weather the loss with them often going for half the price after about 6 months.
I was able to get Yavin Luke for only $8, and Dagobah Luke is now only $10.

ZX3

Reaction score
It is frustrating. There's never been more Star Wars content and yet Hasbro has choked the 3.75" releases to barely a trickle.
Rebels never got anything beyond season two.
Resistance never saw its full cast completed.
The final season of Clone Wars gets only two figures which still aren't available yet.
Battlefront 2, Jedi Fallen Order, Vader Immortal, Tales From Galaxy's Edge, and Squadrons got nothing.
There's been a Doctor Aphra set, but aside from that nothing from the books or comics.
Rise of Skywalker got almost nothing.
Even Mandalorian has seen barely anything and it's taken two years to get even that.
I'd be surprised if there is anything 3.75" produced for Bad Batch that isn't the slapped together repaint pack Amazon instantly sold out of.
Hasbro seemingly doesn't want to make 3.75" product and yet their license doesn't allow anyone else to pick up the slack.