B2EMO....droid factory, NEW

Reaction score
That went kind of quick. Glad I got an order in

Reaction score
Same for me. Added it to my cart and then went to check out and boom, SOLD OUT. I did manage to get the Halloween droid and the Halloween droid 4 pack though.

Reaction score
I thought it was odd that the 1st time knowing this thing existed was when I put it in my cart because I was buying other droids (& it still sold out)

Reaction score
I relented and bought the other droids before those sell out too, so get ready B2EMO should be back in stock soon!

Reaction score
I relented and bought the other droids before those sell out too, so get ready B2EMO should be back in stock soon!
what makes you say this? my past observation is that each droid only goes up on shopdisney once and does not ever come back into stock. have you seen something different?

Reaction score
I think it's happened a time or two in the past but only very briefly making it seem like it didn't to 90% of us, and was likely due to canceled orders.

Reaction score
I thought I bought the Andor droid but noticed my confirmation email said I only bought two items. Apparently it was stripped out during the checkout process and I didn't get any notice. Oh well, most of the time Ebay is the only source for these so getting two out of three is a slight improvement.

Reaction score
The eBay markups on this one are obscene. Double is normal enough, but there's one listed over $100! Hopefully I'll be able to get one more reasonably priced when they hit the parks.

Had anyone heard this droid was coming out? It's got a pretty high demand for a surprise guest.

Reaction score
There's rarely any preview at all of any Disney droids before they come out. Getting a teaser at Celebration was perhaps the only time. We can usually count on a Halloween droid hitting in August and a Holiday droid hitting in November

Reaction score
Did Disney get exclusive rights to droid figures in 3.75”?

It’s odd Hasbro did that NED droid in retro and black series but then Disney got the 3.75 which could’ve been TVC.

And now this droid, who may not have much screen time at all, is exclusive to them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Did Disney get exclusive rights to droid figures in 3.75”?

It’s odd Hasbro did that NED droid in retro and black series but then Disney got the 3.75 which could’ve been TVC.

And now this droid, who may not have much screen time at all, is exclusive to them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The TVC team has been crushing it with some of the tiny pack-in droids. I really wish they'd increase the budget so we could get more background characters and droids. So many cool droids that get passed by. We don't even have Zero in 375!!!

Reaction score
The TVC team has been crushing it with some of the tiny pack-in droids. I really wish they'd increase the budget so we could get more background characters and droids. So many cool droids that get passed by. We don't even have Zero in 375!!!
Are you referring to BD-1 and Lola?

Any other droids have come from the Disney Droid Factory line. I'm 100% with you if you are saying you think maybe Disney should start an Alien Anthology line to go along with their Droid Factory Line. 4 crazy looking Star Wars aliens in an Alien Anthology pack would be awesome.

Reaction score
For those who are interested, it statrs appearing n ebay at ca. 35$, still steep, but much better than the 60+ (or almost 100$) that it was going for a few days ago.

Hopefully it goes down to ca. 25$ which is the typical "market value" for those droids on ebay at their peak availability.

Reaction score
Has anyone received shipping notice for this or R7-FNG? I haven't seen any change to my order status yet.

Reaction score
Has anyone received shipping notice for this or R7-FNG? I haven't seen any change to my order status yet.
sure did, oddly got 3 separate emails maybe 1 for each item on order...?? the 1st was around 1030 AMEST and other 2 together at 11. AM EST. order 1 R7 and 2 B2s but all 3 listed in all 3 emails and tracking number was same for all 3 emails. my acct page shows just 1 shipment containing all 3, so not sure why i got 3 separate emails.

Reaction score
Yes I received the email, the package Isn’t picked up yet, but they may take a day or two. Apparently there was also a big sale on Disney bands yesterday that put me in a cue when I tried to see if a droid came back in stock.

Reaction score
I received the same email but UPS just says "label created"

Still though it's pretty cool we will have a figure from this show a month before it arrives on D+

Reaction score
I received the same email but UPS just says "label created"

Still though it's pretty cool we will have a figure from this show a month before it arrives on D+
so, technically, these have not shipped, lol

Reaction score
Mine shipping as well, can't wait for the holiday droids! Boo-19 was the first one I picked up, but didn't think to pick one up to open.

Reaction score
I just checked and mine says estimated to arrive on the 20th. However, the tracking number hasn't updated yet.

Reaction score
Thanks all. I have since received shipping notice for FNG but not EMO.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I never did receive either an email confirmation nor a shipped email for this, R7-FNG, or the Halloween 4-pack, which has never happened before. However, my order for all three shows as shipped in my account. I wouldn't even have known they had shipped if it hadn't been for UPS alerting me. Another odd thing is that these are all coming from CA. All my ShopDisney orders over the past year have all come from the east coast (i.e. MD).

Reaction score
Yeah, shipping notices are weird this time around. My acct showed shipped then about 2 hours later, received 1st email that all 3 shipped, then in less than an hours, 2 more emails, seconds apart, w/ repeated info. I assumed 1st was intended for the 1 R7 and the other 2, the 2 B2s, but again, all 3 emails has all 3 listed and all 3 had same ups tracking number. Maybe thier shipping email is glitching, maybe, I don't know.
But my are too showing originating in CA and ups eta is a few date further than shopDs eta. Which is gone since the 1st date I'll be out if town and the later eta, my wife will be working at home, an in between arrival would be great as well.

Reaction score
My order with B2, the Halloween droids, and R7-FNG is supposedly going to be delivered Aug 24 in 2 separate deliveries.... sounds good.

Reaction score
Potential update on this: a friend swung by the Star Wars Trading Post in Downtown Disney outside Disneyland today and there was no sign of this guy. Also nothing in the big Disney Store there, though I think that place usually only sells regular retail products, not park ones.

Also worth noting that there's no "Disney Springs" in California...there's Downtown Disney, which is a strip of stores that includes the relatively new aforementioned Star Wars Trading Post. So maybe the post was really that it was out at the Disney Springs in Florida? Or it was out here in CA and they all got scooped up by some enterprising individuals (aka scalpers).

Reaction score
Potential update on this: a friend swung by the Star Wars Trading Post in Downtown Disney outside Disneyland today and there was no sign of this guy. Also nothing in the big Disney Store there, though I think that place usually only sells regular retail products, not park ones.

Also worth noting that there's no "Disney Springs" in California...there's Downtown Disney, which is a strip of stores that includes the relatively new aforementioned Star Wars Trading Post. So maybe the post was really that it was out at the Disney Springs in Florida? Or it was out here in CA and they all got scooped up by some enterprising individuals (aka scalpers).
Based on what's in the background of the image that that is not Trading Post downtown Disney. It could be the World of Disney, or perhaps Star Traders, but Trading Post has a very unique look inside. It's done up like a set. This just looks like a shop.