Axe Woves - VC#***

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if that is just a preorder thing or if the policy will stay in place when the figure is in stock and ready to ship.

Reaction score
Looks like my spending with Target just came to an end, it was bad enough before when you could only find one or two items to order at the same time to meet the minimums for free shipping. Now this will simply mean you can't ever get an item because you're limited to 1-2 each and if they only offer one figure at preorder launch how do you meet that $35?

Reaction score
Looks like my spending with Target just came to an end, it was bad enough before when you could only find one or two items to order at the same time to meet the minimums for free shipping. Now this will simply mean you can't ever get an item because you're limited to 1-2 each and if they only offer one figure at preorder launch how do you meet that $35?
Just add some socks to your order.

Reaction score
Dark Troopers are still available for pre-order on there!

I just order Dark Times Vader without that stupid $35 threshold. Weird they are randomly applying that limit.

Reaction score
Due to this guy's description, I thought axe had a removable helmet but after looking through some of the high resolution images, it appears he does not. It looks like there is a barbell by his hand in the image that has him holding the helmet. Sorry if this has been posted already but this is a little disappointing to me. Oh well, he still looks like a good figure.

Reaction score
Due to this guy's description, I thought axe had a removable helmet but after looking through some of the high resolution images, it appears he does not. It looks like there is a barbell by his hand in the image that has him holding the helmet. Sorry if this has been posted already but this is a little disappointing to me. Oh well, he still looks like a good figure.
Removable helmets are terrible anyway. Separate portraits are the way to go these days.

Reaction score
Removable helmets can be good.

- TLC/TVC Commander Cody

- VC08 Darth Vader

- TVC Republic Trooper

It just depends on the engineering/sculpting of the figure.

Reaction score
Removable helmets can be good.

- TLC/TVC Commander Cody

- VC08 Darth Vader

- TVC Republic Trooper

It just depends on the engineering/sculpting of the figure.

I can kinda agree on Cody and Republic Trooper but VC08 Vader is a mess. It was cool for the time.

Reaction score
They’re hit and miss for sure. There’s a better way now; my only complaint is what to do with the head when the helmet sculpt is on. But that’s a first-world collector problem.

Reaction score
I tend to keep loose accessories such as alternate hands, heads, and unlit sabers in figure-safe ziploc bags, sorted by category. So all my Rebel Trooper accessories in one bag, Clone Trooper stuff in another bag, Prequel Jedi in another bag, etc.
I keep every figure/accessories in a separate baggie with a label. I'm also sick in the head...

PXL_20220617_133714657.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220617_133328582.jpg
    PXL_20220617_133328582.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reaction score

It’s a waste of time and effort for everyone involved but I wonder if you just ordered enough random stuff to get to $35 and then returned everything else in person the next time you were in the store…if that would be the workaround.

Last edited:
Reaction score
These (Koska, Axe and Mayfeld) require a $35 purchase for shipment period. With RedCard, without RedCard, does not matter. You can't even check out with any of these in your cart if the cart total (before shipping/tax) is less than $35.

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but how does this affect people who've had these pre-ordered for months? I ordered Axe, Koska, and Mayfeld when they first went up. But I have them all on separate orders. Are they going to tell me they can't ship them because each one is less than $35?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
^ they should still honor orig order because it'd be no different that placing a preorder during a bogo sale of usung a circle coupon like $10 off $50. and sale/coupon expires before shipment.

Reaction score
^ they should still honor orig order because it'd be no different that placing a preorder during a bogo sale of usung a circle coupon like $10 off $50. and sale/coupon expires before shipment.
Thank you.

Reaction score
I tend to keep loose accessories such as alternate hands, heads, and unlit sabers in figure-safe ziploc bags, sorted by category. So all my Rebel Trooper accessories in one bag, Clone Trooper stuff in another bag, Prequel Jedi in another bag, etc.
My approach as well.

Reaction score
I have very few figures where the removable helmet is well executed. Countless figures of clone troopers, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, and others with warped helmets, or helmets that easily fall off. Some characters whose faces have rubbed off over time from the helmet going on and off. Some with oversized buckets. I’m all for the swappable heads.

I think ARC Trooper Fives has a decent removable helmet, but he’s one of the few.

Reaction score
I have very few figures where the removable helmet is well executed. Countless figures of clone troopers, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, and others with warped helmets, or helmets that easily fall off. Some characters whose faces have rubbed off over time from the helmet going on and off. Some with oversized buckets. I’m all for the swappable heads.

I think ARC Trooper Fives has a decent removable helmet, but he’s one of the few.
That's the price we pay for one more alternate head to lose.

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but how does this affect people who've had these pre-ordered for months? I ordered Axe, Koska, and Mayfeld when they first went up. But I have them all on separate orders. Are they going to tell me they can't ship them because each one is less than $35?

Thanks in advance.
Naw, it was just added as parameter, after most of us did business with them. You are good.

They would be in a real big disaster again, as they just got caught charging people more in the app while in store (outside the price would go back to normal 😕). Big law suit I believe. Hopefully. That stuff cannot stand. Should equal hard time like any of us would get for such shenanigans, since corporations are people 😉🙄