Axe Woves - VC#***

GNT

Reaction score
StarWars.com have revealed that we’ll be seeing Axe Woves in the Vintage Collection:

Target Link

1644955474245.jpeg
1644955513510.jpeg
1644955532445.jpeg
STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH AXE WOVES Figure
Target Exclusive
MSRP: $14.99
Estimated release: Fall 2022

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH scale classic figures and vehicles feature vintage-inspired packaging and original Kenner branding. This STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH AXE WOVES figure is inspired by the character in THE MANDALORIAN and comes with 3 entertainment-inspired accessories, including removeable jetpack and helmet, that make a great addition to any STAR WARS collection. Highly articulated with fully poseable head, arms, and legs, the figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections and features premium detail and design across multiple points of articulation. Available exclusively at Target.

Thoughts on this figure? Will you purchasing him?

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Axe Woves from The Mandalorian. Code-named "Mauve".

Target-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S.

Available for pre-order beginning February 15th, at 1:00pm ET HERE.

On shelf Fall 2022. MSRP is $14.99.

Press Release

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH scale classic figures and vehicles feature vintage-inspired packaging and original Kenner branding. This STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH AXE WOVES figure is inspired by the character in THE MANDALORIAN and comes with 3 entertainment-inspired accessories, including removeable jetpack and helmet, that make a great addition to any STAR WARS collection. Highly articulated with fully poseable head, arms, and legs, the figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections and features premium detail and design across multiple points of articulation.

Press Images

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Carded-1-Resized.jpg

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-7-Resized.jpg
VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-8-Resized.jpg

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-9-Resized.jpg
VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-10-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Carded-1.jpg

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-1.jpg

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-4.jpg

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-7.jpg

VC-Axe-Woves-TM-Loose-9.jpg

Reaction score
left home at 1010 and just came back to find these are still up for pre order, after not been availble earlier.

Reaction score
I got an order in for one earlier and immediately regretted not getting a second. Tried to order another on its own, but Target is not having it. No biggie, but his armor is pretty generic, so I figure he'd be a good option for any new Mandolorian guys that pop up in the future.

Reaction score
I finally got Axe after refreshing the page for a couple of hours. First order was immediately canceled (got the cancellation email before the order confirmation email!), then got the second order to seemingly go through. Yet another botched exclusive release.

Reaction score
While waiting for FedEx I too was constantly checking to see when he would drop. When he finally went live, I ordered 2 and two minutes after that FedEx arrived. Target needs to handle these exclusives better...

Reaction score
Was just able to order him and the other two exclusives from today. So if you want him, go check -- he should still be up.

Been out of the loop the last day or so, which means I'm glad that there was a larger ordering window than expected here. (And glad I mostly missed out on the frenzied misfire of an on-sale time earlier today.)

Reaction score
I know that I'm in the minority here, but I love all the Mandalorian figure love we about to be getting and reminds me of the old days when EE made a whole darn Battle Pack of them and Republic Commandos! Makes me wish they would hurry up make TVC Hunter so we can get some Commando love as well!

Also still hoping for a Mandalorian 4-pk from TCW era with Ursa Wren, Gar Saxxon, Rook Kast, Pre Vizsla.

Reaction score
Looks pretty good, as with Migs, headsculpt is pretty accurate. Likely buy for me.

Reaction score
Something’s been bugging me about how this figure looks, and I think finally figured it out.

It’s the lightest grey/white parts on his torso. I can see that color being used for the area between his chest armor and neck. But I think they should have painted the rest of the “undershirt”/torso the same grey color as the pants and lower torso. None of the pics from the show make it look like he’s wearing an undershirt vest.

Reaction score
...and today I learned it's "Woves", not "Wolves." I think I preferred my ignorance...

I think I do too

"Woves" just sounds like a 4 year-old's gibberish to me. "Wolves"...Axe Wolves? No one would want to mess with a dude named Axe Wolves..."I heard he chops people up!" "I heard he EATS people!!"
😂 And this guy joins the club of misspelled SW characters/places: Anaking, Ashoka, Tuskin raider, Hans Solo,Frigin D’an, Navarro, Sam Wesell 🤣

Reaction score
Sort of hard to believe...... but "Axe Woves"??????...... is a fictitious name. Wolf Blitzer?????? Is real.

Reaction score
Brown holsters kinda look out of place w/ rest of the color scheme on this guy. I guess hasbro no fan of black leather?

Unfortunately there’s not a tremendous amount of reference material on many of the lesser characters from The Mandalorian series. Otherwise we might get a better look at details like that.

The one point where the figure seems inaccurate is with the boots - and I can only tell that by looking at the Sideshow 1/6 scale figure. With the exception of the head this figure seems to be the same body as the Death Watch Mandalorian - boots and all.

There was a DK Visual Dictionary book planned but it got canceled. I haven’t gotten the “Art of The Mandalorian” yet, but those books are mostly concept art. I’m hoping that the Visual Dictionary will be revised and released at some point and we can see all of the details on the characters.

Last edited: