Axe Woves - VC#228

Reaction score
..but, aren't you STILL waiting for the item to be available regardless of pre order or not?..🤔
Instead it will be more like the old days when you don't know about it until it's at the store, because essentially by the time the preorders arrive I've already forgotten about said figure anyways. So no, I won't actively be waiting for it.

Reaction score
sometimes online preorders ship out a couple days prior. 😌

so could next batch be "victoria" -TVC, and what other tvc excl, "circleville"?? - if that' ends up an excl, Kenobi (blue shirt)-TBS and...the halloween fig???(i'm not sure what other target TBS excl are still in limbo) or the 2 ANdor TBS. Grant it all but Kenobi, needs a preorder launch HAHAHA!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
sometimes online preorders ship out a couple days prior. 😌

so could next batch be "victoria" -TVC, and what other tvc excl, "circleville"?? - if that' ends up an excl, Kenobi (blue shirt)-TBS and...the halloween fig???(i'm not sure what other target TBS excl are still in limbo) or the 2 ANdor TBS. Grant it all but Kenobi, needs a preorder launch HAHAHA!!

My guess is that Victoria is Peli Motto, that little droid, 2 Pit droids and some tools and Circleville is R5-D4.

I don't have any inside info, that's just my wild guess.

Reaction score
My guess is that Victoria is Peli Motto, that little droid, 2 Pit droids and some tools and Circleville is R5-D4.

I don't have any inside info, that's just my wild guess.
Good guesses.. I initially I thought "circleville" could been Qui gon ghost from OWK since when 1st rumored. It was rumored w/ the 2nd repack wave and rumor said most from OT. Then circleville was pulled out of the group and that triggered my guess of qui gon. But a mando/bobf carded r5-d4 still kinda cool.
Finally, received the "official" email with the updated release date this morning.
Ditto

Reaction score
Aside from the Throne room, which still has a very long way to go, and Fives "I've had on preorder for over a year once this ships I think I'll finally be all caught up.

Reaction score
got my email saying that Axe Wolves and Morak Boba Fett will be shipping out on or around October 2nd... fingers crossed that this holds true.

Reaction score
Scored 2 of him today. One store wouldn’t pull any for me from the back. I stopped by a second Target and they had a case on a pallet on the floor. Asked a lady if she can open it and boom Axe. I took 2 of him and he scanned at the register with no problem.

Reaction score
Scored 2 of him today. One store wouldn’t pull any for me from the back. I stopped by a second Target and they had a case on a pallet on the floor. Asked a lady if she can open it and boom Axe. I took 2 of him and he scanned at the register with no problem.
I never give them to chance to say no. I just open the box myself.

Reaction score
I never give them to chance to say no. I just open the box myself.
Same here. There's nothing more frustrating than actually finding something you're looking for only for it to be taken away from you because of some nonsense store specific policy or the ol' "these are street dated" when they're in fact not.

Reaction score
I don’t remember this character…?
One of the two mandalorians Bo Katan always had with her on the show. Apparently he'll be in season 3 as well (I only preordered him because he might have a bigger role and I was afraid id regret skipping him). But to me, he didn't really do much of anything.

Reaction score
Found Axe today along with Morak Boba. My Target must've just put out the stock because there were 8x of each. I'm happy with this figure. The oversized helmet doesn't look as bad in person.

Reaction score
One of the two mandalorians Bo Katan always had with her on the show. Apparently he'll be in season 3 as well (I only preordered him because he might have a bigger role and I was afraid id regret skipping him). But to me, he didn't really do much of anything.

Oh that guy? Jeez he had like two lines. 😂

Reaction score
My Targets in LA are showing "on hand" but no actual stock. I had a couple check the back and nada. I guess I'll wait until Saturday and see what's up.

Reaction score
My Targets in LA are showing "on hand" but no actual stock. I had a couple check the back and nada. I guess I'll wait until Saturday and see what's up.
I had the same problem tonight, a team trainer looked it up for me with the DPCI, and said there was no location, but on hand. It looks like we'll have to wait till Sunday the 2nd.

Reaction score
I think the main issue is that the helmet is just that its a lil higher/taller than the Boba one cause Fett has the bald head while Axe has hair.

They had this figure miraculously up again for preorder a few days ago, so I secured another shot which seems it will be delivered this time,lol.

Last edited: