Axe Woves - VC#228

Reaction score
Could the notches not be part of a paint app though? Would be easy enough imo

Probably wont look good and would look fugazzi. Maul's Death Watch troops have the notches on their helmets but the not the Death Watch infantry from The Mandalorian nor the Airborne Death Watch - but neither of Maul Super Commandos come with the rangefinder. So Hasbro would have basically make a new helmeted head. They seemed to only have the budget allocated for this character for head and new oversized bucket helm but not even an accurate belt.

Reaction score
I was looking at my Droids Fett and the ROTJ modern version - both share the same head - and in this case it appears Hasbro had actually molded that helmeted head with an actual head underneath it that was not removable. They just hallowed it out basically for the Book of Boba Fett releases and so I kinda think that is how they got away with Fett's helmet and not with Axe's.

Reaction score
I just saw ten Axe Woves at my local Target. They had ten Axe Woves, one Greef, and one Lando. What kind of case orders is that Target pulling? Ten!

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I just saw ten Axe Woves at my local Target. They had ten Axe Woves, one Greef, and one Lando. What kind of case orders is that Target pulling? Ten!
Since he's packed in solid cases, two cases @ 8 per case with 6 having been sold. An initial allocation, and then a subsequent restock. That's what most of my Targets received, a couple even received a third restock. And, surprisingly they mostly sold through!

Reaction score
No, the Greef was TVC! I went to another Target today and saw more Axes. I guess he’s hitting big in my area.
1667023044644.jpeg