Axe Woves - #TM**

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Here's a quick thought:

Would they ever cancel a figure, after a digital render reveal? Not saying this is what is going on, but it just popped into my mind.
Costs and all.
I guess it's a possibility. More likely it would just get shifted around to another wave. Currently, the Fourth Sister is slated for Wave 11, but she could end up in Wave 10 displacing one of those figures depending on how production is shaking out in China. I thought it weird at the time when she was announced that Wave 10 was completely skipped over.

Reaction score
I guess it's a possibility. More likely it would just get shifted around to another wave. Currently, the Fourth Sister is slated for Wave 11, but she could end up in Wave 10 displacing one of those figures depending on how production is shaking out in China. I thought it weird at the time when she was announced that Wave 10 was completely skipped over.

The whole wave thing is confusing to me. At one point it was different depending on who reported on it.
So did they skip an entire wave (as in not releasing the wave at all) or was the figure removed from it?

Reaction score
AFAIK, when she went up for pre-order back in May she was listed as part of Wave 11 at EE, the only place at the time you could order the whole wave. IIRC, Yakface had her there as well on his list. Luke & HK-87 hadn't been announced yet as part of Wave 10 (the only two officially revealed thus far), so it was still a big blank and was essentially skipped over as far as any announcements were concerned.

My guess is they wanted to capitalize on the OWK series while it was airing, but the figure was still a ways out so they could only put out quick digital renderings. It could also be that they wanted Wave 10 to include several Andor figures to coincide with it's airing, and with no other open slots they had to push the Fourth Sister to the subsequent wave. In any event, I think both of these Waves - 10 & 11 - could still very well be in flux.

Reaction score
This and Indy were my only preorders today. I’ll wait it out on the Andor figures, Wicket, and any others. Just too many preorders to keep track of these days and all this stuff other than exclusives are easily available

Reaction score
Finally available for individual pre-order!

Pre-Order Links

Axe Woves @ Amazon

Last edited:
Reaction score
From the livestream, Axe is based off the DWM sculpt. He has a newly tooled belt, torso, and head. Blue color should match Bo-Katan & Koska. Comes w/ removeable helmet and JT-12 backpack, in addition to a single WESTAR-35 blaster pistol with a functional holster.

Reaction score
Yeah I agree about the stripe. I bought an extra DW Mando to use the head as Axe’s helmet. Also every review I’ve seen of Axe has a squished out of shape helmet. Hasbro please just make alternate heads instead of removable helmets!

Reaction score
Riding it out as well, all the Mando's have gone on clearance.

Riding the storm out!

Reaction score
In stock at EE. And free shipping!
It says free shipping but when I add to my cart it charges me shipping.

I went ahead and ordered 2 of him to get the free shipping. I'm sure someone locally will want him for cost.

Reaction score
It says free shipping but when I add to my cart it charges me shipping.

I went ahead and ordered 2 of him to get the free shipping. I'm sure someone locally will want him for cost.
That’s weird. It came up free shipping for me. I also just saw on IG today that you can also use code VINTAGE to get the price down to around $22. Too late for me but hopefully someone can use it

Reaction score
That’s weird. It came up free shipping for me. I also just saw on IG today that you can also use code VINTAGE to get the price down to around $22.
VINTAGE is just one of the many influencer referral codes for 10% off. Unfortunately, those won't stack with the "Free Shipping on Pulse Con Items!" discount that is available for Axe. You can either do one or the other. However, if you meet the $39 threshold to use the FALLFREE22 code for free shipping, you can stack it with the influencer codes. So basically you'd need to buy two Axes.

Reaction score
When I placed an order not long ago I looked for a way to enter a second code and didn't see one, it appeared to me like I would have to cancel out the free shipping one in order to get the 10%. Wasn't ordering exclusives either.

Reaction score
I use a browser extension to add coupon codes so it automatically applies all applicable discounts, but if you don't have that see here - https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/codes-and-coupons-thread.1053857/page-36#post-20526764

IIRC, there's also some influencer codes out there that will apply both 10% off & free shipping under a single code. You could probably find them through a google search. It seems like every pop culture website has partnered with EE these days.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on this! I ordered Axe and the Yamdalorian potato head set, which put me over $39. VINTAGE code took off 10% and gave me free shipping, so I'm happy.

Reaction score
IIRC, there's also some influencer codes out there that will apply both 10% off & free shipping under a single code. You could probably find them through a google search. It seems like every pop culture website has partnered with EE these days.
Yakface's coupon YAKFACE gives 10% off and free shipping for in-stock items over $39, but does not work on pre-orders.

EE's free shipping coupons work on anything over $39, including pre-orders.

I haven't seen anything that gives discounts and free shipping for pre-order items though.

Reaction score
Yakface's coupon YAKFACE gives 10% off and free shipping for in-stock items over $39, but does not work on pre-orders.

EE's free shipping coupons work on anything over $39, including pre-orders.

I haven't seen anything that gives discounts and free shipping for pre-order items though.
None of the current batch of influencer discount codes have worked for POs, it's only ever been in stock items. The last discount code to work on POs was the $15 catalog code 2103212 from last year. There may be an obscure one that does, but those usually get picked up by my browser extension.

EE's codes for free shipping have always worked on both in stock and POs. The last three, SPRINGFREE22, SUNFREE22 & FALLFREE22, all have had a $39 threshold. Whereas previous ones would be for anywhere from $59 to $99.

In any event, code applicability for POs is moot in this case since Axe is in stock and not a PO.

Reaction score
Got Axe today. Pretty nice figure other than the helmet. Mine is squished and the grey stripe is all over the place. I have a DW Mando head I’m gonna repaint for him so it’s no biggie. The face print is a little weird. Kinda looks anime-esque. Overall though I’m happy to complete the Nite Owl trio

Reaction score
Reaction score
He arrived today. Really like it. The helmet is warped inward though.

RXfXAzq.jpg

kdooIVw.jpg

However, after putting it in hot water and unwarping his helmet, it seems it was done intentionally by Hasbro. That's how the helmet fit on the figure. With the helmet shape fixed, the helmet is very loose whereas the warped way, there is a little bit of friction at least. Not a big deal. I like how it looks fixed better.
GwwpVmY.jpg

Also, rocket pack nozzles are movable.
uGDblrI.jpg