Awesome, Surprising Find!!!!

Reaction score
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this on FB Marketplace and saw the middle ship:

I moved on it quick!! $5 for the lot, gave the rest to the kiddies to play with since I had them already.

Fenn Rau's Mandalorian Fighter:

Found one of my grails. Now if anyone here happens to have a Yoda Jedi Starfighter, you will always be in my debt!!

Reaction score
That's awesome. I happen to find that wave once at a Walmart, but this was way past it's release. I'm talking 2 years. I guess someone found a box that they overlooked and finally put it out on the pegs.

Regarding the Yoda Starfigther, I never saw this in stores. I had to get it off ebay. At the time I thought I was probably paying to much, but seeing prices now I'm glad I got it when I did.

Reaction score
Congratulations.

We lucked out, for once, here in Canada for those ships. Fenn Rau's fighter and Yoda's Starfighter were both fairly available. Fenn Rau's fighter was at Walmart and Yoda's Starfighter was at a national dollar store chain.

Unfortunately, as sharky said, you missed out by a couple years. Now you won't find Yoda's Starfighter for cheap anymore.

Reaction score
Funny you mention it because the ebay listing was from Canada, and it was the cheapest listing out of all of them even with shipping being a bit more.

It's disappointing that we keep getting lots of repacks in the Hot Wheels Starship waves, but we never get these harder to find ones. Really don't understand that. We keep getting things like Snowspeeders, Falcons, and Darth's Tie.

Reaction score
Nice find......I got mine at a grocery store in north London. There is literally no logic to this wonderful hobby

Reaction score
I can’t see the pics, but read that you found the mandalorian starfighter for quite a deal...congrats! I, too, missed it when it came out initially. Ended up finding it a while ago from a Chinese seller for 10 bucks. Who knows if it’s legit, but it certainly seems to be. Just happy to have it in the collection.

Reaction score
I honestly didn't know about these until last year. And I'm pretty good with keeping up with them. Let alone I never saw these in any stores but would've jumped on them at a lower price any where else. I do love this hobby but it does get frustrating many times.

Reaction score
I got those two ships a couple years ago when Titanium ended. They weren't very much then. 10-15 bucks maybe?