Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame

Reaction score
I remember Whedon talking about it once, that he wanted to use the Skrulls. But felt the Chitauri worked better for the film. And that they could use the Skrull story later on.

Reaction score
Correct -- Fox has the rights to the Skrulls.
They have the rights to the Super Skrull. Regular run-of-the-mill Skrulls are still likely allowed with MCU according to some of Feige's statements in the past.

As for why they wouldn't have used them... the Avengers story would've had to be very different if the alien invaders were also shape shifters--and if they aren't gonna shift shapes, why even bother with Skrulls? Just because they're little green men? Saw someone elsewhere say they were gonna be used in GOTG in place of the Sakaraans, but that also seems pointless because again shapeshifting wouldn't naturally fit into the story and, even more problematic, they'd be the henchmen of a Kree!

Reaction score
They have the rights to the Super Skrull. Regular run-of-the-mill Skrulls are still likely allowed with MCU according to some of Feige's statements in the past.

As for why they wouldn't have used them... the Avengers story would've had to be very different if the alien invaders were also shape shifters--and if they aren't gonna shift shapes, why even bother with Skrulls? Just because they're little green men? Saw someone elsewhere say they were gonna be used in GOTG in place of the Sakaraans, but that also seems pointless because again shapeshifting wouldn't naturally fit into the story and, even more problematic, they'd be the henchmen of a Kree!
Well the Chitauri were shapeshifters too. The debuted in The Ultimates (which the first Avengers film was based on imo) and were never really saw their true form like the movie did. Basically the MCU needed a cannon fodder enemy and they weren't going to waste the Skrulls on that so instead they used the "discount" Skrulls from the Ultimate universe.

Reaction score
According to IMDB Keanu Reeves,Gary Sinise were the studio's preferred choices and Dougray Scott was cast in the role but dropped out. Honestly I don't think any of those choices would've been great, this role was made for Jackman and I'm glad his stuck around for so long which rarely happens.
You can't trust IMDB.

Reaction score
Very true... shortly after her casting was announced, Daisy Ridley was listed as "Jaina Solo" on IMDb. Technically, it's like a wiki...anyone can submit a credit, but like those who monitor wiki articles to keep out the rabble, there are measures to fix or eliminate false credits.

Reaction score
Very true... shortly after her casting was announced, Daisy Ridley was listed as "Jaina Solo" on IMDb. Technically, it's like a wiki...anyone can submit a credit, but like those who monitor wiki articles to keep out the rabble, there are measures to fix or eliminate false credits.
Yeah, we know she is Jaina Skywalker

Reaction score
Avengers: Infinity War (67 characters?) Who Should Be Included?

OK.... I'm up to date on the news that 67 isn't a solid number that is definitely going to be in the new Infinity War 2-parter, but was more of a "that's how many have been introduced so far" sort of thing. However, If you look at what has been done, what is known to be coming, and what could happen in the future, there are SOOO many characters that could be involved in this thing.

1) It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that they will include all the major Avengers assuming they are all still alive by Infinity War.
2) They have a lot of peripheral characters that could be used from Betty Ross, Pepper Potts, and Aunt May to Leader, Red Skull, and Nova.
3) They have a future to look out for... so certainly some new names will come in to play.

That being said, I'm posting this list. Technically several lists... as the first ones are a list that I think will show up, and another is a set of characters I HOPE THEY CONSIDER using. Of course, this list is being posted after Cap America: Civil War and there are other movies before Infinity War.

Current Avengers that are pretty much no-brainers:
1) Captain America 2) Iron Man 3) Hawkeye 4) Black Widow 5) Hulk 6) Thor 7) Ant Man 8) Wasp 9) Winter Soldier
10) Black Panther 11) Vision 12) Falcon 13) Scarlet Witch 14) Spider-Man 15) Sharon Carter 16) Dr. Strange 17) Captain Marvel
18) War Machine

Guardians of the Galaxy:
19) Star Lord 20) Groot 21) Rocket Raccoon 22) Gamora 23) Drax 24) Mantis 25) Yondu

Villains:
26) Thanos 27) Nebula 28) Loki

Peripheral characters that I believe they will use:
29) Thunderbolt Ross 30) Everett Ross 31) Nick Fury 32) Maria Hill 33) Dr. Selvig 34) Hank Pym 35) Aunt May 36) Pepper Potts

AND NOW... characters that I think they have to include either for the story or for the future:
37) Death (possibly tying into Thor Ragnarok as Hela could be a character being wooed by Thanos) 38) Adam Warlock (pretty important to the Infinity Gauntlet story line) 39) Valkyrie (I think she'll be the new Thor going forward) 40) Nova (they've introduced the Nova Corps already) 41) Mar-Vell (Captain Marvel is coming. The Kree should somehow be involved in the MCU... so should the Skrulls, but we'll see about them) 42) Leader 43) Red Skull 44) Klaw 45) Baron Mordo 46) Helmut Zemo (They need more villains and could create a great "Cabal" with what we've already seen and adding one or two new ones)

AND a couple characters that would be great to see but not really essential:
47) Fandral 48) Volstagg 49) Hogun (Warriors Three were awsome in the original Thor) 50) Phil Coulson 51) Daisy "Quake" Johnson 52) Bobbi "Mockingbird" Morse (The Agents of SHIELD team could be added in its entirety but at least having a few that clearly could hold their own in the MCU should happen in my opinion... I'd add several others that could make for interesting characters down the road **See SHIELD Agents Below)

Finally, some personal favorites and suggestions to set up future story lines:
53) Namor (don't know his status, but a cameo would be awesome) 54) Quasar (Was a SHIELD Agent at one time.....) 55) Moondragon (attached to many story lines within Marvel) 56) U.S. Agent John Walker (Gives us 3 possible Cap choices with Falcon and Bucky)
57) Norman Osborne (essential to a Secret Invasion or HAMMER story and with Spider-Man already involved...) 58) Reed Richards (If you can't get the Fan 4... get Reed at least) 59) Daredevil (I don't think the Netflix series will be crossed over, but I'd like to see this anyway)
60) Silver Surfer (if we're dreaming... dream big. Surfer would fit well with the Guardians gang) 61) Marcus Johnson 'Nick Fury Jr' (Sam Jackson is great, but a young Nick Fury would be a lot of fun) 62) Justin Hammer (I like Sam Rockwell and think his character could have some life left) 63) Bullseye (need more villains and he's a Dark Avenger) 64) Eric Josten 'Goliath / Atlas' (Giant Man needs a rival)
65) SHIELD Agent Tony Masters 'Taskmaster' (endless possibilities) 66) Kingpin (put him with the 'Cabal'. As long as Vincent D'Onofrio is playing him... because his rendition is perfect) 67) Mephisto (I like pairing him with Thanos)

I'm sure there is someone I forgot... and certain that not all of this is going to happen... but what do you all think?

Last edited:
Reaction score
TBTH, I don't think character like Aunt May, Pepper Potts, etc. belong in the "BIG Ensemble" movies. They should be saved for said characters solo outing only. Because lets face it, there's already a lot going on with all the existing numerous characters. Then you go and add Uncle Tom for GP... :\

Also, the happening on TV don't mean jack when it comes to the MCU. That's obvious. And just because Warlock was important in the Comics, doesn't mean he is in teh MCU. If there's one thing I've learned, is to not expect it to go down as it did in the Comics.

I hope they don't get to big, cast wise for this. It's already daunting enough to track 12-14 heroes, and then expect a villain to do anything worthwhile. I couldn't possibly imagine adding the cast of several other movies into just one Movie.

Reaction score
TBTH, I don't think character like Aunt May, Pepper Potts, etc. belong in the "BIG Ensemble" movies. They should be saved for said characters solo outing only. Because lets face it, there's already a lot going on with all the existing numerous characters. Then you go and add Uncle Tom for GP... :\

Also, the happening on TV don't mean jack when it comes to the MCU. That's obvious. And just because Warlock was important in the Comics, doesn't mean he is in teh MCU. If there's one thing I've learned, is to not expect it to go down as it did in the Comics.
I agree that it's unlikely that we'll see a big cross over with Agents of SHIELD or Daredevil, but it doesn't mean it wouldn't be cool or that I think it's a bad idea. I'm frankly surprised we haven't seen more talk of them bringing SHIELD back to the big screen as there is a LOT they could still do with them.

As far as Warlock goes, he's a pretty questionable movie character... but they'll have to do some serious rewriting of comic book lore to give that role to someone else... so why not just include the cosmic Warlock? They are certainly going to bring the Guardians of the Galaxy in on this I would think... so is it such a stretch to think that Adam Warlock might exist in some form? They've already teased it if you follow the cocoon idea.

I hope they don't get to big, cast wise for this. It's already daunting enough to track 12-14 heroes, and then expect a villain to do anything worthwhile. I couldn't possibly imagine adding the cast of several other movies into just one Movie.
Don't tell me you don't want to see a big superhero vs villain throwdown? You've seen the posters... I don't think every movie should do this, but what better time than Infinity War? Go ALL IN and destroy people's eyes for a couple hours and then put the universe back in it's place. They will NEVER have a better time to do it.

Reaction score
I saw an interview with the Russo brothers talking about the writing of "Civil War". They said they knew discussions were happening to bring Spidey home, so while they were working over ideas with the writers, they said they started the idea with the script including Spider-Man from day one. Their reasoning sounds like mumbo-jumbo, but in business-speak, it makes sense. What they intended was to never have a feasible script without Spidey, because they didn't want Sony to balk and say "Oh, look, see, you have this second script and it proves you don't need Spider-Man. We'll just keep him for ourselves." They didn't want to give Sony any excuses.

Now, it's probably a long-shot, what with talk coming from Fox, but it's possible they're doing the same thing with "Infinity War": Include the Fantastic Four, include mutants, throw 'em all in the script on the idea that Marvel's going to get them back before they're needed for the movie.

Who knows what discussions are going on behind the scenes. But that would definitely bulk up the character-count to levels they've already been discussing, wouldn't it?

Reaction score
Truthfully, I feel he'd just get lost in Infinity War. This should be meant for the BIG guns. And I sure as heck don't want a yet unused Marvel character to get the Axe/pushed aside just so they can use Spidey.
I have more interest in seeing Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, Nova, and several others. Long before I care to see another Spider-Man movie. I've had my fill of him for the time being, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I like him and do want to see him again.
Just not at the sake of something else.

Reaction score
Truthfully, I feel he'd just get lost in Infinity War. This should be meant for the BIG guns. And I sure as heck don't want a yet unused Marvel character to get the Axe/pushed aside just so they can use Spidey.
I have more interest in seeing Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, Nova, and several others. Long before I care to see another Spider-Man movie. I've had my fill of him for the time being, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I like him and do want to see him again.
Just not at the sake of something else.
When a fella is feeling overwhelmed in a cosmic battle he could use a symbiotic pal

Reaction score
I saw an interview with the Russo brothers talking about the writing of "Civil War". They said they knew discussions were happening to bring Spidey home, so while they were working over ideas with the writers, they said they started the idea with the script including Spider-Man from day one. Their reasoning sounds like mumbo-jumbo, but in business-speak, it makes sense. What they intended was to never have a feasible script without Spidey, because they didn't want Sony to balk and say "Oh, look, see, you have this second script and it proves you don't need Spider-Man. We'll just keep him for ourselves." They didn't want to give Sony any excuses.

Now, it's probably a long-shot, what with talk coming from Fox, but it's possible they're doing the same thing with "Infinity War": Include the Fantastic Four, include mutants, throw 'em all in the script on the idea that Marvel's going to get them back before they're needed for the movie.

Who knows what discussions are going on behind the scenes. But that would definitely bulk up the character-count to levels they've already been discussing, wouldn't it?
While I don't know for sure what will happen, the idea that Fantastic Four might revert back to Marvel is probably likely & has probably cost Fox more to keep (Over the course of 4 FF movies including the never released 90s version)

X men won't revert anytime soon, but I can see the seeds of it being planned for. A X men crossover with the MCU as of right now would not work very well, because the number of powered people is still relativly small, & those who are are not always widely known. However the MCU is growing to the point where the X men storyline would make sense. Granted the Xmen might now be inhumans & as the inhumans start to populate the globe the start to form "new" communities & safe havens such as the X men school. Then the us vs them storylines would make sense.

Reaction score
Re. Netflix characters (Daredevil, Luke Cage etc), I think they should release a Netflix miniseries concurrent with Infinity War that shows you what these 'street level' characters are up to whilst all the Infinity War stuff is going down. Throw in the odd a-list guest star as an extra pull. It would be like the tie-in comics they release with the big crossover events.

Reaction score
If they don't use this opportunity to use some of the Netflix characters, I'll be grossly disappointed. I know many fans would be angry as well. Feige (Movies) and Perlmutter (Netflix and TV) are feuding but they need to give the fans what they want!

Reaction score
Re. Netflix characters (Daredevil, Luke Cage etc), I think they should release a Netflix miniseries concurrent with Infinity War that shows you what these 'street level' characters are up to whilst all the Infinity War stuff is going down. Throw in the odd a-list guest star as an extra pull. It would be like the tie-in comics they release with the big crossover events.
I agree that this would be the way to go with the Netflix "Street Level" heroes. This would be a fun way to include them without including them in the movie and making it even more to follow. It's hard to imagine Daredevil or Iron Fist kicking Thanos into submission... it's hard enough to imagine Hawkeye or Black Widow surviving a fight like this.

As far as X-men..... I don't see them ever getting included and I'm OK with that. Fantastic Four would be awesome to include, but X-men are not necessary. I never really liked Wolverine with The Avengers.

Reaction score
Would be pretty dope if they threw some extra budget at the Netflix shows for tie ins to Infinity War. Throw in some villains a bit above street level to run amuck NYC while the heavy hitter heroes are battling Thanos. Mysterio can mess with Daredevil for example.

Reaction score
I feel like Mysterio would be outmatched, since there is no way Daredevil could fall for his illusions.

Reaction score
I feel like Mysterio would be outmatched, since there is no way Daredevil could fall for his illusions.
I don't remember from back in the 70's-90's when I read Marvel if Daredevil being blind was publicly known, and I'm not following any of the movies or shows to know if it is known today, but I do read the occasional thread to see what the topics are about and that was an interesting point to acknowledge. That could perhaps be the solution to how Mysterio was caught. Maybe he was causing all sorts of trouble but he gets caught because DD doesn't fall for his illusions, and this causes Mysterio to freak out, maybe have a breakdown and doubt himself. But your point could very well be the conclusion to a story that now needs to be written backwards to have an interesting tale.

Reaction score
I just watched the last episode of Agents of SHIELD and I feel like
  Spoiler:  
the show has set up Mockingbird and Quake to be free from the TV show since they are now "out" of SHIELD... and it looks like Yoyo and the other Inhumans are either going to be registered or retired after the whole Civil War plotline. I realize that they WERE angling for a new show "Marvel's Most Wanted" with Bobbi and Hunter, but that appears to have fallen through. Also Coulson mentioned a "Director" which means he is not it.

Put that end of season info in spoiler just in case... but I think that there is real potential for them to bring back SHIELD to the MCU and possibly some of the Agents back into a reformed SHIELD. Not sure what they'll do with Coulson but they could easily make his team a "dark team" or cell that just deals with Inhumans... Secret Warriors and all that. The Inhuman angle on the show was/is really interesting. I sort of hope that with the Superhero Registration thing we see less of the Inhumans for a bit and then bring them back when they are needed for the timeframe of Infinity War.

The Inhuman thing has actually probably gone a bit too far already since the "Inhumans" movie has been backed out of existence (temporarily) and Infinity War doesn't start until 2018, AND I don't think Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok, or Guardians 2 will deal with SHIELD at all.

That means we have 2 full seasons to go before Infinity War. IMO... they should use Season 4 of Agents of SHIELD to set up some cross over events with characters like Punisher, Luke Cage, or the Defenders that comes out in 2017, and then Season 5 to set up a new SHIELD that will run them right up to the release of Infinity War in 2018.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mysterio was just a name I pulled out for an example

-Have the Defenders mini-series where the heroes unite to combat a team of super powered baddies. Villains that are a bit out of the heroes league and are trying to take NYC while the name big boys are busy with Thanos

- a Secret Warriors mini series would also be a good way to tie in to the movies some

Reaction score
I kinda thought others would be as interested in the 67 names as I was... maybe my first list was good, maybe not, but I wondered if anyone else had a thought as to who might show up?

I'll throw one more name out there. Valerie Toomes. It looks like the Vulture is going to be in the next Spider-man movie... Valerie is Vulture's daughter.
AND - she is a former SHIELD agent.

Reaction score
It's hard to say which characters I'd like to see appear in it who haven't already been introduced because Marvel hasn't really announced anything about Phase IV. I don't want to see characters introduced as a one-shot then not used again. That said, it would be nice to see the Inhumans appear and get that franchise back on track. I'd be thrilled to see the Fantastic Four make a surprise appearance and be pulled into the MCU. I'd also really like to see the Netflix characters involved in some way, even if it's just a short, on-Earth sequence. This would at least give some cohesiveness to the overall universe.

Reaction score
After seeing Ghost Rider being introduced in Agents of SHIELD, I'm not sure what to think about SHIELD being involved in the larger MCU. It certainly feels like they are going to save the Agents of SHIELD, along with the NETFLIX characters, for their own things.

I think they should probably keep them separate now, I'd like to see some cross-over with events to give us a sense that these are all in the same timeline. AOS has done that a few times with some success and Luke Cage (haven't watched it all yet so no spoilers) has given a nod to the cinematic MCU.

I have a hard time getting near 67 characters without any SHIELD or Netflix shows.......

Reaction score
At this point, I don't really care about AoS characters being in MCU movies, but....The Netflix characters need at least a cameo in Avengers 3 or 4. If it is an all hands on deck situation in order to save the world, Cage, DD, JJ and Iron Fist should definitely step up to the plate to lend a hand.

Reaction score
They have to include Ghost Rider now.
They won't unless Marvel's Movie and TV departments start playing nice with each other. Funny how they could get Spider-Man but the TV MCU is walled off ATM.

Reaction score
I wonder when we'll hear some news about the next phase? We have Guardians of the Galaxy, Spiderman, Thor, Black Panther, Infinity War, Ant Man and Wasp, Captain Marvel, and Avengers (not Infinity War 2)

That is a lot to get through.

Reaction score
Just saw some news about Peter Dinklage talking to Marvel...

After a quick search I guess people are expecting him to be either Pip the Troll, MODOK, The Watcher, or I've seen Puck thrown out there. Not clear as to Alpha Flight's status in MCU or Fox or what? Puck wasn't a mutant anyway... but I believe others on the team have been.

It might be cool to see the Canadian Superhero team come to fight.

MODOK??? I'm not sure how I feel about the character. They certainly wouldn't be doing him with the tiny arms and crazy flying Head in a chair would they?

Pip clearly makes sense, but I had completely written off this character as too oddball. I still expect Adam Warlock, but not Pip really.

The Watcher might be the best option... or a celestial of some sort and use Dinklage's quality voice.

Reaction score
The Watcher might be the best option... or a celestial of some sort and use Dinklage's quality voice.
That's what I'm thinking (and hoping for). He can play The Watcher the same way Brolin plays Thanos.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They won't unless Marvel's Movie and TV departments start playing nice with each other. Funny how they could get Spider-Man but the TV MCU is walled off ATM.
There is a rumor that Ike might take a position in the trump administration. No one knows if it will happen, but if it does Marvel might start inteweving their TV & movies properties together if Ike is no longer 100% at Marvel.

Reaction score
Man i hope so, every time something happens he seems to be at the root of it.

Reaction score
Man i hope so, every time something happens he seems to be at the root of it.
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/09/marvel-studios-ike-perlmutter-kevin-feige

Ok... so I know it's vanity fair, but the end of this article has an Update that seems to confirm that Fiege has control of all movie MCU stuff now. Don't know what that means for adding the Marvel TV stuff into the onscreen MCU, but I think it looks like a good thing.

Not knowing much about any of the people mentioned in this article, the only reservation is that too much control can lead to some bad choices going unchecked... but if what they say in the article is true, they are better off without a creepy billionaire running things.

Reaction score
Trying my list again:

Current Avengers that are pretty much no-brainers:
1) Captain America 2) Iron Man 3) Hawkeye 4) Black Widow 5) Hulk 6) Thor 7) Ant Man 8) Winter Soldier
9) Black Panther 10) Vision 11) Falcon 12) Scarlet Witch 13) Spider-Man 14) Dr. Strange 15) War Machine

New Avengers I assume they'll use:
16) Wasp 17) Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers

Guardians of the Galaxy:18) Star Lord 19) Groot 20) Rocket Raccoon 21) Gamora 22) Drax 23) Mantis 24) Yondu 25) Nebula

Main Villain:26) Thanos

Peripheral Characters I believe they will use:27) Sharon Carter 28) Wong 29) Thunderbolt Ross 30) Everett Ross 31) Nick Fury 32) Maria Hill 33) Dr. Selvig 34) Hank Pym 35) Aunt May 36) Pepper Potts

AND NOW>>> Characters I think they will use... or HAVE TO include either for story or future story:
37) Death (possibly tying into Thor Ragnarok as Hela could be the character being wooed by Thanos?) 38) Adam Warlock (pretty important to the Infinity Gauntlet story) 39) Valkyrie (Being introduced in Ragnarok) 40) Nova (which version?? I'd go with the young one Sam) 41) Mar-Vell (A Captain Marvel movie comes after, but could be made easier with this introduction and at least using her pre-powered form. Kree already exist in the MCU)

Other Villains... doesn't there have to be someone else?? Highly doubt all of these will be back, but certainly some will be used again.
42) Red Skull (He went down with the Tesseract, he could come back) 43) Leader (This character exists in the MCU from the Hulk movie... why not go back to the beginning and bring him in fully) 44) Helmut Zemo (He's just waiting to be given a chance) 45) Baron Mordo (He'll be back eventually... why not sooner rather than later) 46) Klaw (He'll likely be in the Black Panther movie, but he could be part of a great "Cabal" in Infinity War) 47) Abomination

A few more that could easily be added - and frankly if they aren't I can't imagine how they'll get to 67 (or 68?) Defenders has been moved up to this Summer... I'm of the mind that they should absolutely use them at least as small cameos.
48) Fandral 49) Volstagg 50) Hogun 51) Sif 52) Daredevil 53) Jessica Jones 54) Luke Cage 55) Iron Fist

I don't think we'll get Agents of SHIELD into this and they probably should not get them involved in my opinion. However, there are a couple characters from that series that could very easily be used. Coulson is a hard no I believe.
56) Mockingbird (I'd have her rejoin Nick Fury and Maria Hill) 57) Ghost Rider (doesn't matter which one)

Finally, some personal choices and suggestions to set up future story lines:
58) Namor (don't know how clear his status is in terms of use in the MCU, but he is very needed) 59) Marcus Johnson "Nick Fury Jr." (Sam Jackson is great, but having a younger Nick Fury would be fun) 60) Justin Hammer (I Just like Sam Rockwell and feel he could have some use left) 61) SHIELD Agent Tony Masters "Taskmaster" (endless possibilities) 62) Kingpin (D'Onofrio is perfect) 63) Dormammu (I don't know what role he'd play ... but Strange got him started) 64) Kate Bishop (I'd like to see her be the new Hawkeye going forward) 65) Moondragon (Guardians of the Galaxy and Infinity Watch could use another character) 66) Eric Josten "Goliath/Atlas" (Giant Man needs a rival) 67) Quasar (WAS a SHIELD Agent at one time....)

Dream Additions and Honorable Mentions:
68) Daisy "Quake" Johnson (Why not?) 69) Silver Surfer (dreaming I know) 70) Reed Richards (rest of fantastic 4? meh) 71) Norman Osborne (certainly he'll come back into play in Spiderman, right?) 72) US Agent John Walker (just an interesting Cap-like character) 73) Alpha Flight (Could Peter Dinklage be playing Puck? Can we get Sasquatch, Snowbird, Guardian, etc. in the MCU?) 74) Uatu The Watcher (Dinklage rumored here too) 75) MODOK (Dinklage again... but could be fun) 76) Pip the Troll (Really? maybe?) 77) Loki (Super popular, I know... but I didn't include him simply because I believe Ragnarok will deal a pretty big blow to Loki.)

This list could change a lot after Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Spiderman Homecoming, and Black Panther

Last edited:
Reaction score
Namor - the rights are tied up (universal I think.) There are some issues with using any of the Universal (Hulk) which is in a weird grey zone. If Universal decided it want to make MCU movie then its not an issue.

I'd like to see AoS in the movie. It would make a lot more sense than Daredevil & crew. especially if SHIELD is involved.

Reaction score
Shield still has not been officially acknowledged in the Movies yet though. Until that happens, crossovers are still a question mark. During the first and eve second season, they seem to tie it in more/better. But now AoS really feels like a separate entity. With Mace as Director, will he have a role in the movie if SHIELD is brought up? Coulson is still teh glue that holds the two together, as he's the only one that's a part of both worlds.
The others were simply guest stars. Hill, Sif etc.

I think they should really get Sharon Carter on the show somehow. Also, while I wasn't the biggest fan of Ward. His absence has left a gap in the team. Though I guess that role is Phill now.