Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame

Reaction score
That lineup is amazing! 2 part Avengers story! I bet the Infinity part 2 will be a last hurrah sort of for some of the cast. Though if they want to do more then I'm not complaining! Again when you're hot you're hot. Marvel didn't panic they let DC lay out their plans and then now they've revealed their hand. I must say I'm pretty excited for what's been announced and have good feelings. Now in theory we'd like to see the DC lineup do well, but are we all sure it's going to work? Rock on Marvel/Disney!

Reaction score
It's like Marvel dropped the mic before, picked it back up and dropped it again in front of DC, just to let them know who is the boss.

Reaction score
No they picked up a crowbar and straight up Jason Todd killed DC! So with Black Panther confirmed does this kind of hint there might be some BPish stuff in Age of Ultron.

Reaction score
Disney needs to come out and follow this exact plan for Star Wars. I know we all love the "episodes", but why can't SW follow Marvel and flow into each other and or set up big things down the road MCU style?!? Maybe have some of the spin offs for SW lead into the other episodes etc. tease a big baddie in one only to not have him/her/it debut until later.

Reaction score
I think that's the plan, no?

Spin off films will lead into Episode films. So the Episode films are essentially Avengers films.

Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, there is MORE than enough SW stories that we can have on film.

Reaction score
You imagine Mays in the upcoming years? Big Marvel films to start the month and then a big SW film to end the month?!? Disney take my money now!!

Reaction score
Maybe we should have two threads for each part?
Thought of that. We'll pretty much be saying the same thing in both threads for a while. Maybe as we get closer or when Part 1 releases, then we can start a new one. Let's see what GNT thinks.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
I think I've wet myself with the news of two more Avengers films so close to each other. Pretty epic move!

Thought of that. We'll pretty much be saying the same thing in both threads for a while. Maybe as we get closer or when Part 1 releases, then we can start a new one. Let's see what GNT thinks.
We'll likely go for a separate threads closer to time, as these films are years away there's no need atm to separate them just yet.

Reaction score
I'm not a religious person but I will be praying for the good health of all the actors that will be involved in this epic production.

Reaction score
I'm really starting to hate Harry Potter now, he started this whole 2 part movie scenario! :grin:

Reaction score
Um, yeah, this is going to be awesome. I don't think I'm going to be able to contain my excitement if/when we see Iron Man and Starlord meet up onscreen… and Rocket, Captain America, Groot and Hulk all in the same movie. It's almost too much and I might end up openly weeping for joy in the movie theater. :'( :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Seeing all the MCU teasers and announcements makes me feel the way I hope Star Wars reveals will make me feel down the road.

GNT

Reaction score
I'm really starting to hate Harry Potter now, he started this whole 2 part movie scenario! :grin:
I'd say Kill Bill started it off but it seems pretty common now. It means the story is spread out over 2 movies which means more money for the studios (big win for them) but if it's a movie or franchise I love I'm totally up for it. I'd rather the story done justice over 4 hours rather then being condensed into a single 2 hour film. More Avengers = Epic Win!

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link to that teaser! Great stuff!

Really excited by this - the trailer showed Loki's staff again, so I guess they are saying that's one of the stones now? Obviously that could change, just makes the evil plan in Avengers Assemble a little confusing.

GNT

Reaction score
Really excited by this - the trailer showed Loki's staff again, so I guess they are saying that's one of the stones now?
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed a month or 2 back (around GOTG release) that it was an infinity gem :)

Reaction score
That would be odd to have two gems of the same color (blue). In Avengers Selvig said the staff was powered by the tesseract and that was why it was able to break through the barrier and shutdown the portal.

Reaction score
This will be amazing.
However, I'm guessing will see more Bucky as Cap, since Rogers should die in Cap 3.

Reaction score
Seems to be all existing footage edited together with maybe some newly recorded dialog added on top of it. Still pretty exciting stuff, though! I'm hoping that every scene shown in that "trailer" was chosen because those characters actually have a role in Infinity War.
I think all the dialogue was straight out of the previous movies, as well. It was a well-assembled (no pun intended) teaser.

Reaction score
Hearing the audience lose it when the gauntlet started appearing was great... then even more when Thanos' head appeared... excited!

Reaction score
Definitely going to be epic, seeing that many Heroes on the BIG screen all in one movie. DC won't know what hit em!

I'm curious though, will Whedon return for more? Or is it technically one movie, just split?

Reaction score
I would love to see a presentation announcing all the Star Wars movies like we did with the MCU yesterday.

Reaction score
I wait for the day that we get a list this big for Star Wars movies!

Now that I think about it, I'm kind of bummed that there was no announcement of a new Incredible Hulk movie. They finally have the perfect actor for Banner/Hulk; but Marvel seems to have completely lost faith in Hulk's ability to carry his own movie. :\

Reaction score
Now that he's attached to Tony & the Avengers, Banner doesn't exactly need his own film. Besides, I think he might be in Cap 3.

Reaction score
I agree, never cared much for his solo outings. But his ensemble appearances are really good!

Reaction score
If they did the Hulk properly he could definitely carry a movie, we're talking the proper actor, story line, etc...
Ang Lee destroyed the first with horrible filming and a just as bad story. Edward Nortons was awful start to finish with no redeeming qualities.