WTB Autographs of Imperial Officers (color 8x10s)

Reaction score
WANTING TO BUY LIST:

ANH

Peter Sumner "Lt. Treidum"
Patrick Jordan "Siward Cass"

ESB

Mark Jones "Commander Nemet"
John D1cks "Cpt. Lennox"
Adam Bareham "Commander Jhoff"
Robin Scobey "Lt. Venka"

ROTJ

R1

Michael Gould "Admiral Gorin"
Jack Roth "Lt. Mytus Adema"
Other Imperial Officers with speaking lines

Mandalorian

Titus Welliver "Captain Unnamed"
Richard Brake "General Valen Hess"

Looking for color 8x10's only. Preferably pixs of character by themselves, mid-waist or closer, horizontal framing. Shoot me a private message or just post here with the available goods. Also, if you know of UK or Aussie autograph shops that may have any of these fellows in-stock, feel free to lead me there. -thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
:BUMP:

After nearly 2 years was finally able to take a name off this list; Richard Cunningham. The rest of those UK shops don't have anyone else. At this point I have the worst Peter Sumner "TK-421 why aren't you at your post?" luck ever. Been looking for years. 1-2 pop-up on ebay every couple of years, then are gone in mere hours. Someone else asks for one on here or in a FB Auto Groups, and boom w/in hours, they find one. 'Tis the nature of the hobby, I guess...

Reaction score
As I said in a previous reply, Jacob and de la Tour both are quite responsive to TTM requests, and are both in the UK. Jacob you could possibly send the dual shot to Jacob first, Havord recently did a convention...I think. I may be wrong on that, but getting them separate shouldn't be too hard.

This is where I acquired my Glyn Baker autograph for a reasonable cost: https://celebrityinkautographs.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=3403

Those ESB Imperials are the same ones I am looking for. Quite elusive. Cool to see another person so intensely hunting Imperial officer autographs!

Reaction score
Yes, thank-you for the leads, EbonHawk. I check celebrityinkautographs and eliteautographs every couple of months for new updates. Some additional background; I've been quite picky on what I'm looking for: OT-timeline Imp Officers who have speaking lines, color picture, the shot of them needs to be waist or closer to the face with the 8"x10" being 10"--horizontal & the 8"--being vertical. Over the years I've put together a very specific kind of themed "scrapbook" of sorts and these have been my requirements. Once I get a couple more, I'll debut it here on the forum sometime. Good luck with your search as well.

Reaction score
Today I saw a Sumner, Miller, D1cks & Jordan all sell in a FB autograph group in mere minutes after the seller posted them. Just can't catch a break with these guys! lol.... :ROFLMAO: