Autographs: Limelighting & Display

Reaction score
Depends on the photo and/or background. I like silver sharpie on a dark background. Most of my SW autographs were on b&w press kit stills with a blue pen. Different circumstances, probably, for different graph collectors.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing a triple 11x14 piece with the following 3 photos of Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver, but I'm unsure of the placement.

Obviously the horizontal shot of the lightsabers clashing goes in the middle. Not sure about the other two though. Naturally I thought to put the Kylo shot on the left and Rey on the right to match their positions in the middle pic, but then it doesn't look like they're facing each other:

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like it better with Daisy on the right. the lightsabers flow better.

Reaction score
I'd say the opposite, Daisy on the left and Adam on the right, so that he faces towards the center.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing a triple 11x14 piece with the following 3 photos of Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver, but I'm unsure of the placement.

Obviously the horizontal shot of the lightsabers clashing goes in the middle. Not sure about the other two though. Naturally I thought to put the Kylo shot on the left and Rey on the right to match their positions in the middle pic, but then it doesn't look like they're facing each other:

Anyone have thoughts on this?
Leo, it’s probably too late for you to do this...but I would have a dual autograph photo in the middle, and keep the two end ones blank...it all comes down to personal preference.