Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In an effort to declutter the top of our awesome board, the Index Thread has been created. This will act as a one stop shop for all your needs. It will continuously be updated, so if you see something incorrect or if you have a suggestion, please let me know.

Reaction score
Could you add the Indy Jones thread to the list? That one seems to drop way down in the forum from time to time.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
dfmaverick said:
Could you add the Indy Jones thread to the list? That one seems to drop way down in the forum from time to time.
Which thread? The Indy 5 one?
Dont get me wrong I love Indy but I dont think its needed as part of the Index

This is a SW site.....Right?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
DarthPotts1975 said:
Chris Wyman said:
dfmaverick said:
Which thread? The Indy 5 one?
Dont get me wrong I love Indy but I dont think its needed as part of the Index

This is a SW site.....Right?
Given the close ties between the two franchises and the fact that Official Pix holds the official license for both Star Wars & Indiana Jones and in an effort to avoid future threads being started, I'll add it.

Reaction score
This is much better..I wasn't liking all the stuck threads taking up most of the front page. Great idea.

Reaction score
Stupid question.
Is there any way for me to know when there's a new post in one of the above threads?

Reaction score
StClair185 said:
Stupid question.
Is there any way for me to know when there's a new post in one of the above threads?
Yep. The individual thread should be bumped up normally when there is a new post. This index looks like a way to access certain threads without alot of searching if they fall down a few (or more) pages.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
dfmaverick said:
StClair185 said:
Stupid question.
Yep. The individual thread should be bumped up normally when there is a new post. This index looks like a way to access certain threads without alot of searching if they fall down a few (or more) pages.
What he said.

Reaction score
I have a silly question????? Why do we not see John ratzenberger (Cars, Toy Story, rattatouie, cheers)at any star wars autograph sessions. He is an A lister actor and was in Empire strikes back. Is he going the Harrison Ford rout or is he blacklisted... Thanks

Reaction score
Mostly just busy. Ben was trying to get him for CV and it almost happened, but acting jobs come first.

Reaction score
Hi Chris,

Can we get this thread added in here? It is super useful to the community and a pain to find all the time.

Thanks,
Graham

Reaction score
Hey Chris,

Since there are project threads for 11x14s and 16x20s. Any chance you could add an 10x20 Metallix thread. Would be a great place to post the amazing OPX Metallix prints. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey Chris,

I know you have been busy with Celebration, Fan Expo and Disney Star Wars Weekends but was wanting to see if a Metallix thread could still be posted for us to have a place to showcase them..

Thanks!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Chris,

I know you have been busy with Celebration, Fan Expo and Disney Star Wars Weekends but was wanting to see if a Metallix thread could still be posted for us to have a place to showcase them..

Thanks!
Sure! Start it up and I'll add it to the index.