Austin TX Finds pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: 41-44 IN AUSTIN

sweetdaddyt512 said:
infallible said:
Harumph! Just an update for everyone: I went over at 1:45, and the Target at 71/Lamar no longet has any #41 clones. Plenty of 42-44 to be found, but no clones.

But I did get Stass Allie, so that was nice.
Wow. They went fast. Hey listen up any and all who are interested. I am cruising out of town for the evening and on the way back in I will hit a couple small town Wal-Marts.

If I find some choice iems I will pick them up let me know if you need some of the new items. I live in South Austin so we can meet for trade or I can sell them too you at cost + sales tax.
Hello infallible and anyone else- I have several #41 Clone Troopers- did not find any gunners, Tarkins or senators though.

Let me know if anyone needs these.

Reaction score

Hey, cool, thanks for the offer, but I was just getting online to let everyone know that there were three 41 clones at the Lakeline Wal-Mart. I took one, leaving two on the pegs located in the regular action figure aisle.

And I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding takers for the clones, sweetdaddy.

Reaction score

No problem man- thanks for the communication. I have to go back and get all of the peg-warmers myself since I have focused on "surgical strikes" for the HTF figs.

I did break down today and scored two gunners on eBay. I will save on the gas I was using trying to hunt this one down.

Los

Reaction score
Re: ARC Ships, QD Clones & Code 3 Falcons

I went by the TRU at Brodie Oaks (S. Lamar) today. The center store display is gone due to Batman Begins, so most of the stuff has been moved up to the front. The new big section is on your immediate left as you walk in the store.

The only stuff worth reporting (in case people still needed them) are: a ton of ARC fighters and a peg row full of QD Clones.

Nothing new at the Target across the street or at the Target and Walmart at 290/Mopac....except that the Walmart has Code 3 Falcons in stock! I have no idea how much they are b/c there was no price listed on the shelf (plus I was too lazy to haul it over to the price checker). These suckers look big and heavy.
http://www.rebelscum.com/code3millenniumfalcon.asp

Reaction score

This probably sounds stupid, but what are "QD Clones?"

I can't for the life of me figure out what "QD" is supposed to stand for....

Los

Reaction score

Quick-Draw Clones, #6 in the ROTS line.

Reaction score

Ahhh...gotcha. <---I'm with stupid.

Reaction score

Don't worry, I didn't get it, either.

Los

Reaction score
sweetdaddyt512!

Yo sweetdaddyt512 - if you need to get rid of extra #41 Clones I could use two if you still have them. Otherwise I will wait for the next restock.

Reaction score
Re: sweetdaddyt512!

Here's what I saw today.

TRU Brodie Oaks in South Austin had 3 of the Red Guard figures, actually, there may have been four. Also have the Mustafar playset (X2 left).

ltvx

Reaction score

For those still looking, I saw no less than 5 SA Clones over at the Lakeline Target. I just left the store, so they should still be there.

Alas, no Gunners were seen, but I didn't make too deep a search.

Los

Reaction score

I almost bought those 3 Red Guards! But I ended up leaving them. They are over at the smaller SW section.

Reaction score

Yeah, I was at the Lakeline Target last nite before they closed, and I lucked out and found one Tank Gunner to my complete surprise. They also had at least 12 SA Clones scattered down the whole aisle.

Man, figures must be selling really well, because they turned that whole SW aisle into almost exclusively figures. Pretty cool.

Reaction score

Lakeline Target here, too, and found all 3 Anakin variations (regular saber, Dooku pink saber, Dooku red saber).

Los

Reaction score
Re: A quick look at Walmart today

I was at Walmart (290/Mopac) this afternoon and saw a few SA Clones, a Red Guard, a Blue Guard, a Clone Gunner and Anakin with pink Dooku saber. Tons of Wookies too.

Reaction score
Walmart at 620 and Lake Creek had new SP clones +

Hit the Wal-Mart at 620 and Lake Creek this AM. Looks like they just put out a case with the SP clones, Wookie Warriors, and Neimodians. Did not see any Royal Guards or Gunners. No new deluxe packs yet either.

For those who are interested, they had 4 painted Invisible Woman figures. I bought one for myself and left the rest. No phasing or all clear ones though.

Reaction score
Re: Walmart at 620 and Lake Creek had new SP clones +

Hey guys,

I was in town today and ran into one of the local scummers at the Target south of 71 on 35S(sorry I didn't catch the street name.) I didn't see your name on here so I don't want to give it out.

Anyway, I didn't have any luck on finding anything new, but I will say the new cups and the micro machine ships have hit the Houston.

Go Spurs!!!

Bryan

Reaction score

I actually went by the Target on 35S at lunch. I was the guy wandering around in the blue shirt & tie. Didin't see anything new though. The new micro machines have also hit College Station, I heard from my friend there yesterday.

Reaction score

On another note, has anyone seen any 12" General Grievous figs? I want to pick one up to go with my Shaak Ti and Barriss, but of course now I can't find him.

Reaction score

I've never seen him anywhere...I have seen the 2 Jedi chicks though.

Reaction score
Re: Walmart at 620 and Lake Creek had new SP clone

I went on a Tarkin run this morning, no luck. There is an AT-TE tank gunner at the Walmart on Parmer and IH35. Didn't need him though, good luck.

Reaction score

Found the Han Solo cup combo at the Lakeline Target that was all they had left. And foud a white Clone 3pk at the Target off of 183.

Reaction score

Found that Walgreen's at Stassney and S.1st had the sneak preview Gen. Grevious. I haven' seen them in a long time and they were the hardest of the four to get.

Reaction score
Walmart at 620 and Lake Creek has AT-TE Gunners

Hey all,

I just came from the Super Wal-Mart at 620 and Lake Creek Pkwy. They had 4-5 AT-TE Gunners in the pegs (I bought one for me and left the rest), plus red royal guards, ,SP clones and at least one blue royal guard. No new figures (Tarkin wave) but I thought there might still be folks looking for the gunners.

Reaction score
Re: Walmart at 620 and Lake Creek has AT-TE Gunners

Thanks for the update! I picked up two of the AT-TE gunners. I think there were 4 left. Check both Star Wars locations for them if you are looking. They also have a ton of the Grievous unleashed.

ltvx

Reaction score

Hit the Lakeline Wal-Mart a couple hours ago, and found an Ask Aak, Meena Tills (salmon variety), #50 Char-broiled Anakin, and a red-varient of the deluxe Clone 3-pack.

I took one of each. There was at least 1 other Aak, 2 more Tills, 2 more Anakins, and 1 more Clone pack left after I was done. In addition, they had several of the other new deluxe packs.

Searched for Tarkin, Artoo, and Bacara, but no luck.

Reaction score

Keep checking the Wal-Marts this weekend. I found Tarkin, Ask-Aak, Meena, R2D2 w/sounds, Anakin Mustafar, and Commander Bacara at the new Wal-Mart on Slaughter and I-35.

They just shifted the displays off a main sub-aisle to make room for F4 toys. Good Luck! sdt512

Reaction score

I just got back from the 620 Wal-Mart...At first I only saw Meena, so I started checking the pallets from boxes of figures and I saw two. One was openend so I asked if I could go through it and it was the R2D2 w/sounds, Anakin Mustafar, and Commander Bacara wave. There were 2 of each in the case. I only bought 1 of each. Just need the Tarkin and Ask Ask.

By the way they had one blue guard which I left

Reaction score

Oh, nuts! I was there on Sunday night (around 10:00), and didn't see the SW cases in the aisle. I should have looked closer.

But, hey, I'm glad you had at them!

Reaction score

I went out to the Slaughter Ln WalMart last night and they still had a few Tarkins, Ask Ask, and a bunch of Meenas left (for the variation hunters all were the flesh/pink color).

Happy Hunting

Reaction score
NOT Star Wars related - but might be of interest

I just got back from an lunch-time toy run. Not anything exciting for Star Wars, but the Target at Capital Plaza had Marvel Legends 9 figures (Galactus Series) for only $2.99 each in case anyone is interested.

Reaction score
Back to Looking for SW Stuff

It's been a while since I've been on a toy run, but yesterday I did go by the TRU, Target, and Walmart at Parmer and I-35. Nothing new at all locations, but.... I've heard the 500th Vader is out there at TRU now. If anyone sees one let us know. I'm jazzed about getting at least one of them. I did find the Anakin green jedi fighter at the TRU, but there was only one left.
Does anyone collect the Topps ROTS movie cards? I've got tons of extra I'm willing to trade for what I still need in the basic cards.

ltvx

Reaction score
Re: Back to Looking for SW Stuff

The Crispy Anakin wave has been hitting the local Targets lately along with the Clone Trooper 3-Pack (Green Variant).

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Re: Back to Looking for SW Stuff

I was out lastnight to a couple of Targets. The only new thing I saw was the cup sets (boba, Han, & Yoda). This was at the 620 Target.

Has anyone seen the Vulture Droid. I saw it once and passed b/c of $$$ issues but have not seen it since.

Reaction score

I hit the TRU at Lakeline today around 10:00 - no sign of the new Darth Vader 500th. Not much new at the Lakeline Target or 620 Wal-Mart either. The 620 Wal-Mart does have some of the new deluxe packs - DV on operating table, Yoda & Can-cell, Spider-droid, and Stass Allie, but no clones left. I did find the red clone three-pack there yesterday. I picked one up for a friend, but he got one on the same morning I did. So if anyone needs one, shoot me a PM.

Target re-did their aisle to condense the figures a bit, it was looking pretty thin. They have the new cup sets (as someone else mentioned), but I didn't see anything else good.

Reaction score

Has anything else appeared new this past weekend?

I never saw a clone three-pack other than the white ones.

I do have a couple extra newer ROTS figs if anyone needs one pm me for a trade! sdt512

Reaction score

I went by the new walmart at SI-35 and 71 and found nothing new. Also nada at Target at Lamar/71, Brodie Oaks TRU, Target at Mopac/71 and Walmart at Mopac/71. Where is all the new stuff? I have been looking all over for the 500th Vader. Anyone see it yet?

Reaction score

Nothing new to report here either...

Went by the Cedar Park Walmart, Lakeline Target, and Lakeline Walmart, and found absolutely nothing new. Well, Target did have a couple of the Yoda and Han Solo figure/cups...but no Boba Fett (big surprise).

Oh, but I did hit the motherload jackpot of Neimodian Warriors!! At all 3 stores too! I thought I'd never find them!

Reaction score

REally??? Man those Neimodians are clogging up the shelves here, not that bad, but they are very plentiful!!! Let me know if you want an army, I can get a whole mess of them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.