Austin TX Finds pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: More Obi Pilot Wave

The WM at 183/I35 had the Antillies wave and Wave 3 of the Titanium series. There was 1 red guard and 4 #38 gunners this morning.

Reaction score

The Wal-Mart down by 620 had the same wave 2 cases of the Antillies.

The Target on 183 had the Dark Side Unleashed wave. The cards for the most part and minor bends in them. The Darth Vader looked cool.

Reaction score

San Marcos WM had the Antillies Wave but no Red Guards or #38's left. Again they had a couple Obi Pilots left, I got the last Sentry, and there were no ATRT Drivers to be found.
There were plenty of the new Titanium collector's sets, too.

The San Marcos Target had two Clone 3-Packs with the rust-colored standing trooper but that was all.

The only basic figures I have not seen in Austin are the ATRT Drivers, the Shocktrooper and Clone Pilot repaints.

I am still looking for a Dooku basic figure if anyone has one for trade!!!

Reaction score

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
I am still looking for a Dooku basic figure if anyone has one for trade!!!

[/QUOTE]

The Killeen TRU has some of these!

Reaction score

Thanks! I may try to go up there tomorrow morning and see what's available.

Santos

Reaction score
Re: Thursday AM South run

The Mopac/290 Target had the transforming Turbo Tank- looked nice but I left both there.

The WM at Mopac/290 moved the SW section one block nearer the garden center. They had Obi Pilots and Mustafar Sentries available- I took the last ATRT Driver because this is the first time I have found that one. In addition, there were about 10 SA #41 clones there; note that the figures are all $4.84 + tax which is the cheapest I've seen them for to date.

Target at Lamar/Ben White had no restocking some of the older Jedi are still there and in great condition. I think there is one 500th Vader there.

WM at IH35/Ben White has not moved the SW section yet. There was a sneak preview Wookie Warrior there, several Antillies but no others of that wave, and in the space where the SW section will be there are 5 Anakin Evolutions sets for the taking.

Target at William Cannon/IH35 had no new stock, but they had the wookie flyer and the boga.

Still on the hunt for the pilot and trooper repaints- something tells me they will be very hard to find in A-town...

Reaction score
Re: Thursday AM South run

Saw 2 yoda vs sidious unleashed and 2 asaj unleashed at the Toys R Us on I-35 and Palmer.

Reaction score
Clone Repaints

I was on the way to the gym tonight and decided to stop at the 620 Wal-Mart...good thing I did they had the Shock Trooper and The Green Clone Commander.

I did not see the Black Clone Pilot though.

They also had more Mustafar Sentrys, a lone AT-TE Gunner, and a bunch of the AT-RT's. I think the AT-RT's might be a variant the mask looked to be a lighter tan/brown then the one I had bought about a week ago.

Reaction score
Re: Clone Repaints

Jonathan71 said:
I was on the way to the gym tonight and decided to stop at the 620 Wal-Mart...good thing I did they had the Shock Trooper and The Green Clone Commander.

I did not see the Black Clone Pilot though.

They also had more Mustafar Sentrys, a lone AT-TE Gunner, and a bunch of the AT-RT's. I think the AT-RT's might be a variant the mask looked to be a lighter tan/brown then the one I had bought about a week ago.
Wow! Congrats on the Shock Trooper. Amazing you could still find these that late in the evening. I wonder if more WM's are starting to do like at least one of them here in S.A. I was told that the toy manager likes to stock SW and Hot Wheels throughout the day instead of early morning like most of other WM's here in town. I know this is policy at Target and TRU seems to put them out as soon as they come off the truck.

Reaction score

I think that this Wal-Mart stock overnite. I think it was more that the clone repaints were on a back end cap that I just happened onto so I think ththey were more hidden.

But it still was like Christmas in August

Reaction score

The Wal-Mart in Cedar Park (on 183, not 620) had the new Unleashed, 500th Vader, and Jedi vs. Sith battlepacks.

Reaction score

Hit Lakeline Wal-Mart last night. They had several Anakin Evolution packs, several Jedi vs Sith packs (which I passed on; why does Anakin look like KD Lang?), several Mustafar Security, pilot Obi-Wan, Jek Zukassa, SA Clone, and Bacara figures, as well as a single AT-TE gunner. I only took a Jek, Obi-Wan, and Anakin Evolution.

As I was leaving, I saw that they had about 4 cases of Unleashed that they were about to put up, as well as some kind of vehicle assortment. So for those of you interested, you may want to check it out.

Looks like the SW section is now split in three places again. There are some across from the LEGO sets, some in the regular action figure aisle (this is where the Evo and JvsS packs were), and some on a back endcap (this is where the new wave was).

Reaction score
Figures and Cups Wave 3

Target on 290/Mopac had the new wave of cups with figures. Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and Leia. There is one set left.

Nothing else sighted.

Reaction score
Clone Evo\'s are out there

I just picked up a Clone evolution pack and anakin evo. pack at the walmart in Round Rock off louis henna. The walmart on Ben white had tons of new unleashed but only one vader that I snagged.

Reaction score
Re: Clone Evo\'s are out there

Wow, nice find...I guess they're starting to hit. I assume that was the last Clone Evolution pack there?

Oh, and there was still one or two Unleashed Vaders at the Lakeline Walmart last night, in case anyone's still looking.

Reaction score
Re: Clone Evo\'s are out there

On my lunch break, I went to the Georgetown Walmart and Target, and the Cedar Park Walmart. No Clone Evolutions anywhere. If you really need the Anakin set though, Georgetown Walmart has about 9 of them, as well as 9 of the 500th Vaders. Saw no repaints. Cedar Park had alot of the plain troopers, along with some Bacara's and AT-TE Gunners. Also saw alot of the Jet Pack Clone as well...

Reaction score
Re: resigned to eBay for a #6 repaint

No shocktrooper hauls lately? I broke down and bought one MOC off eBay. I'm kicking myself for doing that because at least in a month or so some should be out there for us dedicated hunters, or at least the prices should be a couple dollars less on eBay. OK I'm rambling...

Nothing new in South Austin, no repaints or clone evol. packs. Target is very dry.

Los

Reaction score

Saw a few Black Clone Pilots at Brodie Oaks TRU earlier today.

Reaction score

D'oh, never checked that TRU while I was in town!! Oh well, I'm getting out of the Revenge of the Sith collecting probably!! If I collect anything Star Wars it'll be my beloved OT.

Reaction score

Oh yeah, someone should start a new Recent Aquisition threads, and let the other one fade down!!!

Reaction score

Is the limit 500 posts?

And, yeah, the Shock Trooper will probably be more available in a few weeks. Hopefully along with the Tarkin I missed. (At least that's what I'm hoping! Don't burst my bubble.)

Los

Reaction score
Re: Unleashed

The Walmart at 290/Mopac has the new Unleased (Vader, Yoda & Palps, and Asajj). Take a left before hitting the SW stuff and they are on the second floor display between the boys section and girls section.

Some ROTS Anakin and Obi Unleashed in one of the Clearance aisles too. A bunch of 500th Vaders too.

Reaction score
Re: Unleashed

It's good to see so many faces in the 'scummers Austin thread!

Reaction score

Yeah the limit they want a thread to be is 500, so anyone can just start one up!! When they check they'll see a new one has started and just lock up the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.