Austin, Texas Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Austin, Texas Finds (Clone Wars Toys Found)

Found the Clone Wars Figs at Greatland Target in South Austin. Picked up Obi Wan and the Clonetrooper

Reaction score

The WM at i35/Slaughter has entire row of AT-TE's sitting out, atleast 10 or more. I didn't have $100 to buy one, but that is the only thing other than a row full of Clone Wars blasters. If you want to try to pick one up, they are hidden in a center-cap between the bikes and the pharmacy (why hide it back there, I will never understand).

Good hunting!

Reaction score

yep i went to the WM and no such luck. Sucks, but on the bright side just one more week and the live oak show tomorrow. so maybe ill score some new and old stuff i need

Reaction score

Shockwave_Ops said:
yep i went to the WM and no such luck. the live oak show tomorrow. so maybe ill score some new and old stuff i need
what is this ? and where is it?

Reaction score

Eckman's toy and card show in live oak. right outside of san antonio. its about every 3-4 month. here is the website.

http://www.ci.live-oak.tx.us/s03t0025.htm

Its pretty decent and its only one day. saturday. only one vendor had the new clone wars stuff. no legacy at all. the dude wanted $15 each or $100 for the set. i passed. i can wait a week. but i got a butt load of loose clonetroopers for around 5 each. anyways the next show is in november. just in time for christmas

Reaction score

Stopped by the Lakeline Target today and found more of the new Galactic Hero sets out already - no problems purchasing them either.

Reaction score

I guess this a "find," as I didn't find out until I was at the register. I went to the La Frontera WMSC, and grabbed the 2 Rebel Pilots and Padme Evo packs, and the ARC gunner, Rex, Luke, and nuVader. Funny thing is, the Evo packs rang up at $15, and the ARC quad-gunner was $5. I'm guessing the Evo UPCs are still on the "clearance" list, and the ARC probably has the same UPC from when that wave was still TAC Wave 2/3. Not sure if every WM is like this, so ymmv.

Reaction score

Wow, that's a lucky find.

Lakeline Walmart didn't have those markdowns, but they at least had a great selection.

I didn't feel like doing the whole midnight thing last night, so I hit Walmart this morning, and it didn't look like hardly anything had been purchased there yet. Got the BMF and all of the new Legacy Collection Wave 1, plus all of the Evolution sets. I think there were 1 or 2 Rex's there, but I'm not real interested in the Animated figures.

Then I skipped over to the LL Target, and got all of the Legacy Wave 2. They still had 4-5 Fox figures.

BTW, for any Joe collectors, they had the new M.A.S.S. device packs, as well as the small vehicle sets (RAM & Bubble Pod, Armadillo & Serpentor chariot). Also got lucky and found a Wii Fit there for my wife.

My wallet is hurting after today.

Reaction score

Stopped by the Lakeline Target today and found the Hoth Recon and Patrol Battle packs - hadn't seen those yet so just an FYI in case you hadn't either...

Reaction score

Hit the Southpark Meadows Target earlier today. They had two packs of the multi with the Probe Droid (don't remember which one that is, sorry). They also had the first wave of new comic packs (Anakin/Durge, Anakin/Assassin repack, and Asajj/dark Jedi dude from Republic). They still had about a half dozen of the exclusive Cmdr Fox figures over on the endcap.

For those interested, they also had 2 of the new GI Joe packs with the MASS Device as well as the vehicle pack with the little tank and Serpentor's Chariot.

Reaction score

Im thinking fox might become a clearance item soon. With all the scalpers in town and their still on the shelves. Ill wait to get another one a half price but thanks for the update. Also Greatland Target has alot of Foxes still and a crap load of the Legends wave.

Reaction score

Stopped by the Wal-Mart in Round Rock this morning - they had put out what looked like a case of their exclusive 501st Clone Troopers - looks like they come with some kind of photo ID card for kids. They rang up at the regular figure price.

Reaction score

Stopped by the Lakeline Wal-Mart they had those build-a-droid's on the clearance racks by the food/dairy area. They were $6.00 saw all but #6.

Also for variation people Khols in the same area had some new clone figs from Canada. Cool for a package variation.

Reaction score

Incase anyone wanted a cheap one. I was at Ross' Mon by Lakeline Mall to return stuff. Went by the toy aisle and saw a Vader coin album for $6.

Looked to be in good shape

Reaction score
Hit the Target at Lamar/71 tonight at about 8:00. Saw a little of Clone Wars wave 2. Not much of that stuff interests me, but I picked up the only Ashoka they had. Also saw Oddball the pilot, super battle droid, and Comm Cody in the CW style.

So it looks like Target might be the place to look for new stuff.

Reaction score
So I finally found the Jodo Kast figure and I'm really disappointed. I thought it would be super articulate, but it's the Boba mold with the rocket pack you press to bounce the arms up and down. For some reason the arms are real loose too. Anyhow, the Target on 1431 near Cedar Park had a couple of them.

Reaction score
Letovx said:
So I finally found the Jodo Kast figure and I'm really disappointed. I thought it would be super articulate, but it's the Boba mold with the rocket pack you press to bounce the arms up and down. For some reason the arms are real loose too. Anyhow, the Target on 1431 near Cedar Park had a couple of them.
what a chuckleheaded figure indeed

Reaction score
Indeed it is!
Saw the new comic packs at the Target in Round Rock off I-35 yesterday. When I get paid this week I'm getting the Cade and Darth whatever her name is painted like Darth Maul Twilek. Looked very cool.

Reaction score
Letovx said:
Saw the new comic packs at the Target in Round Rock off I-35 yesterday. When I get paid this week I'm getting the Cade and Darth whatever her name is painted like Darth Maul Twilek. Looked very cool.
That 2-pack is supremely awesome. It's one of my favorites released thus far. Both figures look very good.

Oh, and her name is Darth Talon.

Reaction score
Hello all...

I'm in a situation and have need to sell a good chunk of my collection immediately. What I have for sale includes items from Sideshow, Attakus, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas as well as others.

To ensure these things are sold, I've listed everything on eBay with low starting bids and no reserves.

Please check out my auctions. I'm sure that a lot of items, if not most or all, will go for less than they cost and certainly less than what they once were worth.

I post here for two reasons - to give you the opportunity to bid, or if you are interested in something outright, make me an offer. If we agree on price, I'll end the auction and sell the item directly. If that is the case, I am willing to meet at the Southpark shopping center at Slaughter and I35.

Thanks for your time and checking out my items for sale.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the third wave of clone wars figures? I told myself I wouldn't get any of this series, but I'm now obsessed with the Plo Koon and IG-86 figures! I've been looking around for the past couple of weeks, but I haven't seen anything new...

Thanks!

Reaction score
I saw a Plo Koon at the Super Target at Southpark Meadows a couple weeks back. I don't recall seeing one of the assassin droids, though.

Reaction score
The Parmer/I-35 Wal-Mart had a few cases of the new Clone Wars figs last night. Also a couple of the ROTS wave. I scored Faie and Grevious but a stock guy ran me off before I could get any more.

Reaction score
Saw the Talon Karrde/GA Thrawn 2-pack last night at the Greatland Target over off MoPac and 71. Also grabbed a Breha Organa and Stass. They had a Bail Organa, but his paing app was awful, so I passed. So eyes peeled for new stuff showing up.

In non-SW toys, that Target also had two Henry Jones Sr. figures, as well as a few young Indy and Indy w/ tie. Pegs were full, so I was crossing my fingers for Vogel and Elsa, but no luck.

Reaction score
Hope it is not too late, but I saw an (1) Elsa on clearance at the Target at 183 and Ohlen this morning. All the Indy figs were clearance priced, and they had several Grail Knights and young Indys.

Reaction score
Not Austin finds, but could bode well for us here. Found the new SW comic packs in Houston. Grabbed a Leia/Xizor and Vos/Trooper down there, and also saw a lot more of Breha and Bail (but none of the others).

For non-SW stuff, saw a lot of new GI Joe down there. I even saw the new Resolute figures along with Blowtorch. I didn't buy any, but I was surprised to see them. First pictures showed up recently.

Indiana Jones is dire down there, too. I did get lucky and find Elsa and Grail Knight down there, but Vogel was still MIA.

Reaction score
For anyone interested - I stopped by the Wal-Mart on I-35 in RR this morning. They had a full pallet of BMFs marked down to $99. Not sure if that was a mistake or not, but if you are still wanting one of these that might be the right price for you.

Reaction score
The Leia/Xizor pack is terrible, I was hoping when we first saw the pics all those months ago we were getting a great true-scale 2 pk, instead we get one good figure with a crappy Leia 'accessory'
an easy pass

back on topic, this weekend saw a ton of UBP at the new Target in Arboretum, Sarlaccs outnumber CW 3 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.