Austin, Texas Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We sailed on past post 500 in the previous thread, so I went ahead and started a new one as is the custom here.

I just came from the Wal-Mart on 35 and 183. They were resetting the pegs there, so they may have some new stuff soon. They did have all three of the comic repaint packs, if anyone's looking. Additionally, in the LEGO section, they had all the new sets there (Imperial Troop Transport, Grevious' Starfighter, new AT-ST, new Y-Wing) including the troop builder packs. They had three of the droid packs, and three of the clormie packs (of which I took two).

Los

Reaction score
Any more Target Imperial Shuttles around? Now that I saw Curto's review with one on one of our stands I want one! Let me know if you local Target still has some.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new repaints of the ROTS Clones (ie the Fleet and Elite) or the ATOC Sgt (aka the Green) Clone Trooper?

Reaction score
I saw one fleet security clone at Lakeline Target a few weeks back, but nothing since then. I've never seen the rest.

Karagin said:
Has anyone seen the new repaints of the ROTS Clones (ie the Fleet and Elite) or the ATOC Sgt (aka the Green) Clone Trooper?

Reaction score
I wonder why nothing is showing up, I have seen the stuff on eBay way before it was on the shelves and now it's impossible to find.

Reaction score
I'm assuming that wave hasn't hit Austin in full force yet. One or two cases here and there a while back, then nothing. It's normal for it to be slow after Christmas, isn't it?

Reaction score
Anyone who is still looking for the Figrin D'an Walmart exclusive tin set, they're on clearance for $13.
I picked mine up in Waco, but I still saw them on the Clearance Aisle of the Parmer/35 this morning.

Not too shabby.

Reaction score
I saw the two-pack of camo battle droids at Lakeline Target today, and Vader's Sith Starfighter at the Lakeline TRU. Nothing else...

Reaction score
Last week at TRU south I saw the entire assortment of the new figures, including the AOTC sargeant (left them on the shelf in my quest for new titaniums). My internet was down, so I could not post. Sorry...

Reaction score
For those interested, nothing new at Lakeline Target. I had to get out of the house, and it turns out that there's not much ice left on the surface roads. So that's good.

Reaction score
Yep, I got cabin fever yesterday afternoon and went in to work with no one there. Then went to Fry's. No new stuff there, but plenty of battle packs (tatoine, naboo, etc.) and figs (a little pricy though).

Reaction score
Went to Lakeline Wal-Mart, and hit the jackpot...if you're looking for Naboo pilots. They had tons of those guys. Feh! I figured with the reset that they'd be getting new stock, but I didn't see anything. (Though I almost forgot that the SW figures were moved to a different section. It's funny how they just reorganized, but it still looks like a mess.)

Reaction score
infallible said:
Went to Lakeline Wal-Mart, and hit the jackpot...if you're looking for Naboo pilots. They had tons of those guys. Feh! I figured with the reset that they'd be getting new stock, but I didn't see anything. (Though I almost forgot that the SW figures were moved to a different section. It's funny how they just reorganized, but it still looks like a mess.)
lol

Reaction score
The 620/2222 Target had one Clone Sergeant this morning (which I bought). Nothing else new...

Reaction score
Lakeline Target had new Battle Packs in stock. Ambush on Ilum, Betrayal on Felucia, Battle of Geonosis and Jedi Training on Dagobah were present.

There were only 2 or 3 each of the Dagobah and Geonosis packs.

Also reminants of Wave 8 were on the shelf. 442 Clone, Battle Droid 2pk, R5-J2 and Darth Maul are what I can remember being left. There were also 2 Luke Endors.

Reaction score
I ran to Target 45 min. after your post in the hopes of picking up the 442 clone, but no luck. It was already gone.

Still plenty of battle packs, though.

Jonathan71 said:
Lakeline Target had new Battle Packs in stock. Ambush on Ilum, Betrayal on Felucia, Battle of Geonosis and Jedi Training on Dagobah were present.

Also reminants of Wave 8 were on the shelf. 442 Clone, Battle Droid 2pk, R5-J2 and Darth Maul are what I can remember being left. There were also 2 Luke Endors.

Reaction score
GreyOwl said:
I ran to Target 45 min. after your post in the hopes of picking up the 442 clone, but no luck. It was already gone.

Jonathan71 said:

Yeah I posted about 1/2 hour after I stopped there I needed to get the oil changed. I'll try to remeber to put times in my posts so that no one wasts their time.

Reaction score
I still appreciate the post, as I went over there to get the battle packs. Tons of them as of about a half hour ago. More of Felucia than Ilum, but no shortage of either.

I was also going to pick up the new LEGO AT-ST, but they were out. :-(

Reaction score
It wasn't a waste of my time - at least I got one each of the battle packs.

Jonathan71 said:
GreyOwl said:

Jonathan71 said:

Yeah I posted about 1/2 hour after I stopped there I needed to get the oil changed. I'll try to remeber to put times in my posts so that no one wasts their time.

Reaction score
I too thank you for the posting, went down there from Killeen, which has gotten in only a trickle of stuff and that goes fast.

I managed to get three Battlepacks. So it wasn't a total waste.

Reaction score
Be more accurate, Karagin! The Killeen/Ft. Hood area ain't gotten jack!

Anyone down there ever stop by the Georgetown Target? It's the closest one to us up here! ( Killeen Target barely counts - it's a crappy little Class C store, rarely gets anything )

Reaction score
Went on a silly quest for Guitar Hero 2 today, and ended up at a lot of Targets. (Had a coupon for Target, but ended up only finding it at a Wal-Mart.) Hit up Capital Plaza Target, Tech Ridge Target near Howard, and Target off of Mopac and Toll 45. Nothing at any of them, but I didn't see the new battle packs at any of them. Go Lakeline! Also nothing at the 'Mart on Mopac/45 (except Guitar Hero). Also didn't see any cases of anything interesting.

Reaction score
Killeen stores get in somethings but not enough last through one person buying the stuff...

Anyways I am still looking for the following:

Saga 056 Holographic Clone Commander Cody
Saga 057 442nd Siege Battalion Clone Trooper
Sage 059 Fifith Fleet Security Clone Trooper
Saga 060 Clone Trooper Sergeant (The Green and white ATOC one)
Sage 061 Super Battle Droid Kashyyyk Conquest

If anyone finds any could you grab a couple for me? Please!

Reaction score
Anyone seen any of the tins on discount, like some others are reporting? The Modal Nodes for $6 wouldn't be a bad deal.

Reaction score
I haven't seen them come down in price yet...still want to get another AT-RT driver...

Reaction score
I'm not sure that they're reducing the price on all the tins, just on the Modal Nodes. (I wish it were on all of them. Some of those troopers are cool, just not for $30.)

Reaction score
Some people in the forums said they found the other tins for around $10-15 in some places, but it doesn't seem to be a common practice.

Reaction score
Like I had posted earlier, the Parmer/35 Wal-mart had the Modal Tins on clearance for $13.

However, today at the Lakeline area Walmart as well as the Parmer/35 Walmart, the Modal Tins were ringing up at the full $26 price.

No clue why the price went back up in Austin where everyone else's are going down.

Reaction score
infallible, i don't know if you went ahead and got Guitar Hero II at the Walmart, and this may be too late, but i saw 2 of them at Georgetown Target this morning. I finally got a Wii at the Best Buy up there this morning, and stopped by there.

They didn't have any new Star Wars stuff.

Oh, and i too got the 2 new Battle Packs at Lakeline Target yesterday....also got one of the last 2 imperial R4 droids. That was around 2 or so.

Los

Reaction score
Imperial Death Star Briefing Room Sets could be in early as next week!

Reaction score
The Parmer/I-35 Wal-Mart had the new Titanium vehicles: royal guard TIE interceptor, Invisible Hand, Dagobah X-Wing, AT-TE, and Sandtrooper on Dewback.

Reaction score
The Parmer Target was out of all SW titaniums when I went by there tonight, but the TRU on Parmer had about 3 of each of the new ones at the same $4.99 price.

I'll be glad when all of the Moff Jerjerrod are clearanced so some of the newer waves can make their way onto the racks. Every target, walmart, and TRU seems to have about 20-30 of him along with various tidbits from the Tattooine wave, and I need me some battledroids/superbattledroids.

My current clone to droid ratio is about 10:1 at the moment, and that's just not fair for the doomed separatists.

Reaction score
Still trying to find the current set of clones...droids would be nice too...

Reaction score
Kind of off subject, but if anyone is interested, I bought a hobby box of the LOTR Topps Masterpiece set and have an extra set (1 through 90) of the cards plus an extra Foil Art Card #3 and Etched Foil #3 that I'm selling for $5.00.
letovx

Reaction score
I saw the AOTC Clone Sergeant and R5-J2 at RR Target today, I snagged the droid but left the clone. They also had the Sith Starfighter. Parmer Wal-Mart also had a few 30th Anniversary vehicles. Not much else figure wise.

Reaction score
It's not much, but I saw swimfan Kit Fisto at the south TRU tonight. Nothing else from that wave but him. Looks like the first repaint wave is getting more common.

Reaction score
Off topic, but infallible, if you're still looking for Guitar Hero II, Lakeline Best Buy has a stack of about 40 of them now....

Reaction score
No, I had picked it up at Wal-Mart last week. I had a one-day deal at Target that I was hoping to use. That game rocks!

I just came home from the Lakeline Wal-Mart, and they had bunches of new Titaniums. The red Interceptor, Dewback, Invisible Hand, and AT-TE were all present. Nothing new in the figures. Among the unopened stuff, I didn't see anything special. did see a new case of collector's tins, but that's not really special...

Reaction score
infallible said:
did see a new case of collector's tins, but that's not really special...
Still full price? What's the deal with these things around here?? Everyone else is giving them away by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.