Austin, Texas Finds (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Austin Area Finds

Yeah, I'm with Jez... I didn't know these were coming so soon. How can I get one from you, Los?

Los

Reaction score

Technically I am not allowed to advertise on the site. Once we become Rebelscum.com sponsors that will change (keep an eye out for the FlexiDisplay review by Rebelscum.com coming soon).

For details click the link on my sig. You can pay in person and we can work out pick-up in Central Austin before I go out of town Saturday morning.

After checking out IKEA today, we ran over to the Hastings up north. My buddy picked up the last SSC Obi Wan, but there is a SSC Luke Skywalker, Han and a couple of Qui Gon's left.

Reaction score

It must be hard to be both a collector and a seller. I'd be really tempted to keep all of the republic commando sets myself and just build a really huge, financially-irresponsible battle diorama. I'll have to stick with the one I just pre-ordered from you, though

Thanks again for the head's up, you've got a pretty cool site.

Los

Reaction score

It is tuff being both, believe me.

Correction to the delivery date, Commandos will arrive on Friday. I'll e-mail those who ordered tomorrow to schedule pick-ups.

Los

Reaction score

We are back in town from Xmas vacation and Republic Commandos are in-stock! If you ordered one, call us to schedule pick-up.

Reaction score

Went down to the Mart on S. Congress/Slaughter LN. They had about 4 or 5 of the new 5th fleet troopers, some of the new black astromechs, swimming kit fisto, etc. No green clones though. I think most of the marts around are restocking so check out the selections.
BTW, anyone seen any Target shuttles still out there? I want to get one.

Reaction score

The Target at I35/Capitol Plaza had 3 shuttles left on Saturday, hidden on the back endcap. I haven't gotten a chance to go by there since then, but they were the only target in town that still had them as far as I could tell.

I also picked up my Republic Commando pack from Carlos, and it's great. It looked like he had a few left in the case if anybody else was looking for them.

** Edit: I went by there tonight, and they still have the same 3 shuttles hidden on the rear endcaps.

Reaction score

Fry's Electronics on Mopac/Parmer had a lot of the Naboo/Endor wave. I think I got the last Luke, but they had tons of everything else from that wave. They also had stacks of the new Battlepacks (Sarlaac, Theed Duel, Palpatine's Arrest).

Reaction score

The Comic Packs run 9.99 at all the stores carrying them.

As for the paint job they are no worse then anything else Hasbro has put out...

Reaction score

At Lakeline Wal-Mart last night, it looked like they had some new SW Transformers, but nothing else. Stock dude said they were changing the layout, so maybe we'll get some new stuff soon.

Reaction score

4 Points Target had the Mace Windu Squadron battle packs for 9.98. There were two or three as of last night. Not in the star wars aisle though, in the aisle over where the two or three shuttles are at. They are on sale for 41 bucks.

Reaction score

Well, the Target in Lakeway has the endor/naboo wave. Cantina figures, Endor soldiers, and Podracers. But, no vehicles I can find. Plus, I think there is a scalper though near here. I saw a man in a suit...very out of place take a look at only the star wars figures. I could tell he was not looking for anything, but a mace battle packs or rare new figure. He was not interested at all in the naboo wave or endor wave. Very strange all I have to say.

Reaction score

First post in this section...

While at the Lakeline Target running an errand for the wifey... I stopped by the toy isle... they just stocked the following figures (this was around 6:30pm).

SAGA-057: Clone Trooper 442nd Siege Battalion
SAGA-060: Clone Trooper Sergeant
SAGA-061: Super Battle Droid
SAGA-062: Battle Droids
SAGA-063: Holographic Obi-wan Kenobi
SAGA-064: Commander Appo
SAGA-065: Elite Corps Clone Trooper
SAGA-067: Padme Amidala
SAGA-068: Combat Engineer Clone Trooper
SAGA-069: Yarael Poof

They were two or three deep of each figure. Hope this helps a fellow collector.

Status
Not open for further replies.