Austin, Texas Finds #2

Mauricio

Reaction score
Hello guys. I noticed this post a bit late. Please let me know the next time you'll be meeting. I'll try to be there.

I'm on the hunt for a BS Phasma too. I was lucky enough to find the Elite at the Lakeline Disney Store on Sunday.

Reaction score
It was good to meet Diablo20 last night. We had a good chat. Hopefully next time some more people will turn up- let's get a gang together!

Reaction score
Hello guys. I noticed this post a bit late. Please let me know the next time you'll be meeting. I'll try to be there.

I'm on the hunt for a BS Phasma too. I was lucky enough to find the Elite at the Lakeline Disney Store on Sunday.
That's a shame- we'll meet again soon.

Did they have many Phasmas up at Lakeline? As far as the BS- it's BS! No sign of any Wave 2 stuff, although I've only checked a few stores down South (TRU, a couple of Walmarts, and three Targets- nothing at all at the Walgreens at 1st / Stasney).

Reaction score
It was good to meet Diablo20 last night. We had a good chat. Hopefully next time some more people will turn up- let's get a gang together!
Pincers, it was great to meet you too. We had a good chat and a good burger. We'll plan another meeting for next month and this time around we can meet up downtown. I'll send a notice in a few weeks and get the ball rolling.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Mauricio, I may have met you at Lakeline on Sunday. The Phasma Elites were gone by the time I left, so we must have been there at the same time. Were you the guy who had been there since 9:30? I was the third guy to show up, about 11:45. Anyway, if I met you there, good to meet you here! :)

Mauricio

Reaction score
That's a shame- we'll meet again soon.

Did they have many Phasmas up at Lakeline? As far as the BS- it's BS! No sign of any Wave 2 stuff, although I've only checked a few stores down South (TRU, a couple of Walmarts, and three Targets- nothing at all at the Walgreens at 1st / Stasney).
They had 8, I think. I took one for me and one for a friend that hooked me up with a Flametrooper. Another guy took two, and another one one. There were like three left when I left the store on Sunday.

I went to ToysRUS on Research Blvd today and got the Snowtrooper. There are two left in the store at about 11:00 a.m.

Regarding Wave 2, nothing where I have been. They should land soon. BS Phasma will be though.

Mauricio

Reaction score
Hey Mauricio, I may have met you at Lakeline on Sunday. The Phasma Elites were gone by the time I left, so we must have been there at the same time. Were you the guy who had been there since 9:30? I was the third guy to show up, about 11:45. Anyway, if I met you there, good to meet you here! :)
It was great to meet you too! I was the second one in line. I arrived at 10:00 a.m. We were lucky to find the Elite Phasma.

Reaction score
I found Wave 2 minus Phasma (of course) at HEB a few weeks ago. All of the HEBs got them within about a week of each other when they did their TFA toy aisle resets, but they went quick. I scored a Poe, but Phasma and the red helmeted guard guy were gone. I left Zuvio(?)

Reaction score
A "tool" on Craiglist cleaned out the TRU 6" BS Snowtroopers (5) and selling them for $45!!! What a winner...I only hope the poor guy really needs the money.

Reaction score
A "tool" on Craiglist cleaned out the TRU 6" BS Snowtroopers (5) and selling them for $45!!! What a winner...I only hope the poor guy really needs the money.
We should all send him an email to buy them for $15 each, just to mess with him.

Reaction score
Hey all, sorry this is a bit late but there were 5-6 TFA Snowtroopers at Arboretum TRU on Saturday morning. I grabbed one, but left a bunch. I honestly doubt these are gonna be all that hard to get.

Mauricio

Reaction score
I found BS Wave 2 at the ToysRUS store in the Round Rock outlets.

They had only one case and I took Phasma. Zuvio, Guavian Enforcer, 2x Poe Dameron and 2x Stormtroopers remain.

Reaction score
I just saw the BS 6" Tie Fighter at Target (Mopac). IF I spend the money to purchase it I have no place to put it. Is bigger better or are they just tricking us into spending more money?

Reaction score
Something fishy is going on with Phasma because I was at 183/Great Hills Target the other night as they were unloading THREE cases of TBS Wave 2, and there were NO Phasmas. I happened to get mine when I was in Elgin 2 weeks ago, but a buddy still needs one and I've been looking for him.

Also that huge TIE is still there but the box is beat to hell. Is that a return? No way it shipped to the store with holes punched in the box.

Reaction score
Have a kmart kylo ren and imperial shock trooper for sale if anyone is interested

Reaction score
Black Series 3.75 inch Wave 2 is hitting local Walmarts. I cleared out the Caldwell WM at Thanksgiving but I've seen a spare Leia here and there in Austin. Good luck finding Kylo and the Stormtrooper...

Reaction score
Black Series 3.75 inch Wave 2 is hitting local Walmarts. I cleared out the Caldwell WM at Thanksgiving but I've seen a spare Leia here and there in Austin. Good luck finding Kylo and the Stormtrooper...
Be sure to keep an eye on your credit/debit cards if you use them at Walmart. My wife used her debit card at the Georgetown store and the next day someone hit us for $250 at a store across town. Lucky for us our bank fraud detection caught it and got it fixed. Still a pain to deal with.

Reaction score
Be sure to keep an eye on your credit/debit cards if you use them at Walmart. My wife used her debit card at the Georgetown store and the next day someone hit us for $250 at a store across town. Lucky for us our bank fraud detection caught it and got it fixed. Still a pain to deal with.
Wow, thanks for the heads up. Looks like someone docked me for $225 at a Sam's Club in San Antonio, though it was before I found the figures. Now I get to go through a dispute with my bank!

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the heads up. Looks like someone docked me for $225 at a Sam's Club in San Antonio, though it was before I found the figures. Now I get to go through a dispute with my bank!
In all my years of having credit/debit cards I've never had a problem until the last few months. In September someone nabbed my credit card info at Sears and tried to make a big purchase and now my wife's debit card was skimmed at Walmart. Low tech cash is looking better every day.

I also saw an article where these guys are buying master keys to gas station fuel pumps. They open up the pump and install a device that gathers all the card info. They go back later and get the device and BINGO they have all the info. The article suggested paying inside to avoid trouble,

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I have been searching for a while for a forum on the galactic connexions series and a fan base in ATX. I was hoping to find a group who were also collecting this series. I've made a lot of progress with this extensive collection and was hoping to find people looking to trade to help complete each other's collection. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you for your time!

Reaction score
4 TBS 6" Shock Troopers at Walmart 290/Mopac @ 9am. I placed the best one on bottom shelf below the tie fighter for kicks.

Reaction score
4 TBS 6" Shock Troopers at Walmart 290/Mopac @ 9am. I placed the best one on bottom shelf below the tie fighter for kicks.

It's good to see someone is still out there hunting. I've all but given up on the hobby. Too expensive and too hard to find.

Reaction score
Been checking a few Walmarts here and there for the Black Series 3.75 inch Rey/Poe/Finn but no luck. Most stores I've been to are wiped clean of Star Wars stuff. Haven't seen that in years!

Reaction score
Saw wave 3 6in Black series Resistance Trooper at Sunset Valley Walmart over the weekend. Also I have an extra Walgreen's Vader (6in for trade for a Phasma or TRU Snowtrooper if anyone is interested).

Reaction score
Walmart Lakeline area had Hux and Snowtrooper (damaged box) and a bunch of Tie Fighter Pilot and Kylo Ren (6 in Black Series)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw 3.75 Inch Black Series Wave 3 all over Walmarts in North Austin last weekend if anyone is looking.

I'd be down for a meetup provided I actually remember about it this time!

Reaction score
I saw 3.75 Inch Black Series Wave 3 all over Walmarts in North Austin last weekend if anyone is looking.

I'd be down for a meetup provided I actually remember about it this time!
What is Walmart charging for the 3.75inch figures these days?

Reaction score
What is Walmart charging for the 3.75inch figures these days?
$12.83 for Black Series. Meaning if you want one each of Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo and the FO Stormie, you'll be paying a tad under $70.

5POA are $7 and change now, I think.

Reaction score
$12.83 for Black Series. Meaning if you want one each of Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo and the FO Stormie, you'll be paying a tad under $70.

5POA are $7 and change now, I think.
Thanks for the info. That's way too much for a small piece of plastic.

Reaction score
Looks like I'm on the hunt again, this time for the Walgreens Black Series Vader. Has anyone seen them? Supposedly they're on an endcap and not in the regular Star Wars aisle.

Reaction score
Looks like I'm on the hunt again, this time for the Walgreens Black Series Vader. Has anyone seen them? Supposedly they're on an endcap and not in the regular Star Wars aisle.
I picked one up on Sunday at the Mopac/Slaughter location and there are 3 left. I picked up a subscription this evening and the 3 are still there. Hope your a south sider

Reaction score
Braker & Metric location had 6 earlier today. On an end cap in the middle of store (candy isle).