Austin, Texas Finds #2

Reaction score
Forgot to post this sooner, but on Saturday morning this past weekend I found the Darth Revan and Darth Maul (shirtless) Mighty Muggs in Cedar Park, so they are starting to hit if you are after these.

Reaction score
OK, good. I've been searching high and low for the Maul 2, while folks around the county are already finding the Target exclusive wave.

Reaction score
Hey everybody, just an FYI, Target dropped the Big Millenium Falcon to $34 if you can find one. I got one this weekend--I couldn't believe it! Keep your eyes peeled. I'd be willing to bet that the AT-TE is similarly priced, again if you can find one.

Reaction score
Stopped by the Lakeline Target today and scored the newest 5 figures from the Clone Wars line (animated Padme/Goldie astro-droid/Grievous' bodyguard/orange clone/clone commander) - they still had a few left of most as of about 12pm.

Reaction score
I have been seeing a few remnants of the Target exclusive Mighty Muggs recently (northside of town) - still haven't been able to locate them all yet. I also found the AT-TE squad battle pack this past weekend at a Target in Cedar Park.

Reaction score
The Target in Southpark Meadows has the AT-TE Battle squad and the Training in the Falcon BP's as well as the Mighty Muggs

Reaction score
I have finally started to see the newest Comic packs show up - I think they are numbered 12 & 13 or 13 & 14. I've seen them at both a Target and a Wally on northside of town.

Reaction score
Stopped by the WalMart in RR this morning - they had a huge number of the latest comic pack exclusives (3 ewoks/2 rebel pilots/imperial officer&amanaman)

Reaction score
Finding the WalMart comic packs now at most of the stores in the north part of town. Also saw a lone Darth Revan Mighty Mugg at the Lakeline WalMart this morning if anyone is still looking for that.

Also, if you are looking for the Clone Wars Grievous, I have been seeing him still at several different WalMarts the past two days - they have really been stocking up on Clone Wars figures and it seems he is still showing up on the pegs around here - could save you a few bucks as opposed to the TRU alternative.

Still 0 sighting of the New Hope wave of figures

Reaction score
Saw the Mart comic packs at the Southpark Meadows store (on 35/Slaughter) tonight. Plenty of each. I wish that the Sunber set looked better; the dirty battle damaged version just didn't work for me.

The Target next door had the Padme wave from the Clone Wars line.

At the 'Mart at 35/71, there were one each of the Revan and shirtless Maul Muggs, if anyone was looking.

No sign of Marvel Universe at any of these stores, if anyone was looking. (SPM 'Mart had two figs from Wolverine Origins...$8.44. Crazy!)

Reaction score
Stopped by the WalMart in RR this morning and found a few remnants of the latest Titanium ships.

Also, they had pegs stuffed with those Marvel Universe figures the previous poster was searching for - too rich for my blood, but if you are after them then this WalMart was loaded with them.

Reaction score
Internet's down at home...

Last night, I found a bunch of new stuff at the 'Mart at 71/MoPac. New comic packs (Luke/Deena in black & Wedge/Borsk, but they wouldn't sell me the Luke/Deena set. It scanned as "do not sell." Ugh.) and new single figures (cantina wave, picked up Obi-Wan, Jawa/droid, 'trooper Han; saw but didn't buy Spacetrooper, Wioslea, Trinto/Dice; no sign of 'trooper Luke or Brainiac.)

They had a few Marvel Universe, too.

Also saw a new comic pack at TRU at Lamar/71 (Luke/Clone Emperor) and a very few Marvel Universe there.

Reaction score
I found some vintage figures at a garage sale the other day, I was trying to find some other collectors of vintage star wars to trade with in Austin. PM me if you collect vintage SW.
Joe

Reaction score
This past weekend I found the latest comic packs (14/15/16) at the Targets in Cedar Park. So these are now starting to hit.

Reaction score
Stopped by TRU yesterday - found a couple of new Galactic Heroes sets (Mace Windu/purple clone; Super Battle Droid/Luminara; Padme/JarJar).

They were also having a sale on Battle Packs and Starfighter vehicles - 40% off while supplies last.

Reaction score
This morning the Wal-Mart in RR was loaded with the newest wave of Titanium vehicles, so if you still are looking for these they had apparently just opened some cases last night.

Reaction score
It feels so long since I've found something new...

Found remnants of the ANH wave at Lakeline Target yesterday. There was only a Wioslea and a Han Stormtrooper there, but it felt good to find something.

Reaction score
I've been checking in on a lot of the Northside Wal-Marts from time to time and their pegs are remarkably empty (and have been for quite some time). Makes me wonder when they are going to start getting in more basic figures, since all of the other stuff they carry keeps getting new stock still... For now Target seems to be the place to go around here.

Reaction score
Found the 2 exclusive Target Battle Packs for $27.48 @ the Capital Plaza location.

Anyone seen a CW Commander Cody?

Zam

Reaction score
Found both of these marked down to $13.74 in Dallas today-may have been marked down nation wide-I had heard when a TARGET mark-down ends in 4 it is the final price.

Reaction score
Yeah, found them at $13.74 today at the Capital Plaza Target. Been in 3-4 Targets already this week, waiting/looking for the last price drop, after jumping on the Christophsis pack at $27.xx.

CP Target also had the new regular battle packs...Jabba (2), AT-TE Squad (1) and Yavin (1). I'm not into the Animated stuff so I scooped up the only Yavin, but the others were there as of 1pm or so.

Anybody seen the Empire wave around town yet? I hit up the 183 and 35/Parmer WMs last night and found nada.

Edit: I should clarify that I only saw the Sarlacc BP...and that goes for most of the Targets around town. The Christophsis packs don't appear to have survived the $27.xx price at Cap. Plaza, 35/Parmer, 183/Ohlen or Lamar/Ben White...as all I saw this week at all of those was an endcap with a dozen plus Sarlacc sets.

Reaction score
Battle at Yavin and Jabba/TC-70 are at most Targets -- particuarly Capitol Plaza and 183/360 -- not so much Ohlen Road.

New Clone Wars figures -- green clone, Jar Jar, Kit Fisto, red battle droid -- found at Capitol Plaza, Ohlen, and 183/360 but in limited quantities.

Wal-Marts -- Cameron/183 and 183/620 are absolutely barren and have been for 4-6 weeks. I mean nothing but Yarnas, and only like six of them. I expect that when they restock they'll have the Empire wave (but I bought all but the Ugnaught on Hasbro's site -- five figures for $7.99 each -- basically same as the store price -- and only $3.50 for shipping for all five -- I suggest taking that route).

KBD3

Reaction score
After a while of nothing, I found the CW Kit Fisto wave at the Ben White Wal-Mart on Friday. Looks like they restocked on Legacy figures too.

Reaction score
same at the Walmart at the Palmer exit on I35, looked as if they just stocked out several cases of the Kit Fisto/JarJar CW wave. Hasbro really REALLY need to stop having the cardbacks look so similar to each other as there were 20 pegs of CW, Legends, and Legacy all mixed together.

Reaction score
I finally found the Target-exclusive Jabba's Rancor over at the one on MoPac and 71 this afternoon, so if anyone wants it, it looks like now's the time.

This dude is awesome, by the way. Big improvement on the old one. My favorite feature is probably the bendable fingers, allowing the rancor to flip you off.

Reaction score
Thought I'd throw this out to the local collectors... I'm selling my Master Replicas Princess Leia blaster over in the props forum. If anyone is interested, I'm willing to meet up at the Southpark Meadows shopping center and would take $200 as I wouldn't have to ship it.

Reaction score
Meant to post this when i got home last night.

Georgetown Walmart had the entire Empire wave there. There was still at least one set of them left after i got mine.

I also saw for the first time the entire new Saga Legends wave on the new Red cards, if anyone collects the variations. I didn't get any of them, but they do look pretty sharp.

Reaction score
Found all 4 of the remote control astromech Droids at the Round Rock Target this evening. Still had a couple of each left.

Reaction score
Yesterday I found parts of the ESB wave at an HEB Plus of all places...first find in quite awhile. The Target in Cedar Park also had the repackaged figures on the new red/white packaging.

Reaction score
Found the AOTC wave yesterday at the Four Points Walmart...first time I've seen them so I guess they're starting to hit.

Reaction score
I found a case of the AOTC wave at the Parmer Wal-Mart late Wednesday night (July 1/early July 2). Try hitting up the WMs at night around midnight/1 am, as that's when they put the new cases out.

Reaction score
Hey, I thought I'd offer this locally rather than stick it in the for sale forum since it's a lot easier to hand deliver than to ship:

I have a 12" Speeder Bike & Scout MISB (the Target exclusive) that I'm looking to unload. The box itself is a little rough from the 10 years or so that I've been lugging it around from one locale to the other, but the toy is mint. I'd like to get $45 for it (basically what I paid for it at retail way back when). I can meet up in North Austin or Cedar Park.
Hate to let it go, but I'm got to trim that fat on my big items.

Reaction score
Found 3 of the new Walmart Darktrooper Droid Factory 2-packs at Lakeline Walmart today. They had 1 each of #3-5, which i bought (pricey though at $17 a pop). I wasn't expecting to see these already...

Also noticed they had the repacked Han Solo & Chewbacca Mynock hunt figures (new cards), as well as the Jedi vs Sidious and Clone Coruscant Attack battle packs too, if anyone wanted those.

Reaction score
Lakeline WM does not have DF on shelves any more. I got all 5 at the 290/Cameron WM.

Arboretum Target is consistently the best. Capitol Plaza, Lakeline, and Ohlen Road Targets are always a delivery behind Arboretum Target.

I have found every single CW figure so far at Target and all 5 DF at WM.

I am just looking for a second Bane and a second Denal.

KBD3

Reaction score
Hey Gang! Any sightings of the new comic packs? I haven't been this excited for new figs for a while, and I can't wait to find them! Thanks!

Reaction score
I noticed the local Wal Marts were starting their aisle resets and moving licenses around in the toy section, so I imagine the new comic packs will show up shortly.

Reaction score
Stopped at a few along 35 all the way down to one at Slaugther, nothing new, the only Comic Packs I saw were the repacks like the Vader and Rebel Officer one...plus things were so picked over that it was waste of time and gas, same with Target and TRU.