Aurra Sing

Reaction score
Yes, yes, and yes. 100%.

Fingers crossed it's season 4/Bounty Hunter Ventress. I like that design over her season 1 look.

Reaction score
I guarantee when these are revealed the presentation panel will make a big deal it's 3 TCW females. :LOL:

Sing has been on my PT era want list for awhile. More TCW Mandos are always welcome. Hope we get Pre Vizla too. And Ventress has been important for 17 years now, definitely about time she was in 6". Just kinda concerned with what outfit she'll get. She's had quite an array.

Reaction score
Considering I buy any/all CW BS 6" these will all be added to my collection. I have wanted Bo Katan for a long time too!

Hasbro are definitely ticking all the right boxes for me lately and have released a fair few from my wants list. I just hope that Bib Fortuna is also on their radar for the ROTJ anniversary in 2023.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its a shame they said in Solo, Sing is dead. It would of been cool to see her and Cad Bane in the Mandalorian. Anyway, id buy all 3.

Reaction score
I could care less about Aurra, she was minimal in the Clone Wars IMO. Bo and Asajj were two major players throughout though.
Either way live action is a most likely, or has there been any cartoon black series figures?
Maul is a must, Sidious is a must and Savage is a meh but would still grab if they produced him.

Reaction score
This is great to hear. Keep expanding the 6" Universe. But Hasbro, don't make them exclusives. That has been a bit of a hassle for many to acquire.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
And we don’t know if Beckett lied or just assumed she died.

Maybe he worked with her and was just telling a fib. Since her “death” was never on screen they can find a way to retcon it.

Reaction score
Its a shame they said in Solo, Sing is dead. It would of been cool to see her and Cad Bane in the Mandalorian. Anyway, id buy all 3.
And we don’t know if Beckett lied or just assumed she died.
It took almost 40 years to confirm, Fett is not dead, so maybe they learned something and do the same with Sing, just a little faster.
I would definatly freak out, if she shows up in any upcoming LAshow, be it Mando, Kenobi, Cassian or whatever they throw at us in the future

Reaction score
I already commented in another thread about them, a usual when things get posted in various areas. lol
So I limit my post to Yeah, I'd buy all three and go so far as to ay they're long overdue!

Reaction score
Yes, yes, and yes. 100%.

Fingers crossed it's season 4/Bounty Hunter Ventress. I like that design over her season 1 look.

asajj-ventress-star-wars-the-clone-wars-ahsoka-tano-count-dooku-star-wars-png-clip-art.png
latest

thats a really tough call in my book. i like both appearances, but i would want the OG look Ventress and then get bounty hunter look later on down the line. what about Nightsister Ventress?😝

23e3226547da6f45665cc29e32bfd97c.jpg

Reaction score
In all honesty I'd probably buy all 4 versions! Though I do like the outfit in the last pic more than the one in the top pic.

Reaction score
Have to wonder why a super mobile assassin like Ventress was wearing that dress-thing to begin with. Seems like it would be a nuisance.

Reaction score
I could care less about Aurra, she was minimal in the Clone Wars IMO. Bo and Asajj were two major players throughout though.
Either way live action is a most likely, or has there been any cartoon black series figures?
Maul is a must, Sidious is a must and Savage is a meh but would still grab if they produced him.
Whoa whoa whoa, Savage is meh!! Haha... funny how different creatures appeal to others. He is one of my absolute favorites. I'm more old school, Bossk, etc., but my son loved Savage, therefore I came to love him also. I ask would be to make him a touch bigger. He would be such a great figure.

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa, Savage is meh!! Haha... funny how different creatures appeal to others. He is one of my absolute favorites. I'm more old school, Bossk, etc., but my son loved Savage, therefore I came to love him also. I ask would be to make him a touch bigger. He would be such a great figure.
They should make him more than a touch bigger. He is 7'1", easy candidate for a deluxe. I'd buy him without question.

Reaction score
Yeah, you may wanna re-check that Savage height. He only looked tall because Maul is fairly short. And I didn’t even think he was DeathTrooper/Vader height either.

Reaction score

Haha maybe not quite a meh, originally Savages character was amazing in Monster; than they downplayed him to "little brother" status. He was still good and I'd definitely pick up the figure. I agree he should be a solid 6.5-7" since he was a "monster". Also his name should have been pronounced Savage not Savaj you know. Coolest name and they screw it up.
Lawless is one of my favorite story arcs ever and without a doubt one of the best fight scenes between Maul, Savage and Sidious.