Aurra Sing - WalMart Exclusive

Reaction score
Luckily she comes with a stand so I haven't even had any issues with her standing. Might be a different story if I was to stand her on her own...

Reaction score
Typically I don't use stands, though sometimes they would come in handy during a door slam or small quake event.
I did like the TSC stands because of the names on them, which was cool for display purposes, I mean I know who their names are but several of my friends don't.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Once she gets released on a vintage card I think I'll open up the 3D package version for a diorama. Neat figure.

Reaction score
i like her for sure i want them to use the head and hands to create a real Mother Talzin.

Reaction score
You know, at first I wasn't very excited about Aurra Sing, but it's actually a great looking figure. My main gripe is the lower-half articulation, or lack there of. I know there are "cost issues" with adding better articulation, but it seems like just about every other Star Wars figure out there as of late (non-Clone Wars) has stepped things up in articulation, so I'm curious why not this figure. Anyways, pictures and a full review below.

Review: Star Wars Discover the Force 1 – Aurra Sing

Last edited:
Reaction score
You know, at first I wasn't very excited about Aurra Sing, but it's actually a great looking figure. My main gripe is the lower-half articulation, or lack there of. I know there are "cost issues" with adding better articulation, but it seems like just about every other Star Wars figure out there as of late (non-Clone Wars) has stepped things up in articulation, so I'm curious why not this figure. Anyways, pictures and a full review below.

Review: Star Wars Discover the Force 1 – Aurra Sing
Awesome review! :)

Reaction score
anybody do any customs with this aurra ? Like an expanded universe or clone wars "assassin" episode repaint in black?

or better yet - has anyone used this body base for the Tonnikas?

Reaction score
anybody do any customs with this aurra ? Like an expanded universe or clone wars "assassin" episode repaint in black?

or better yet - has anyone used this body base for the Tonnikas?
Purple would probably be more accurate than black.

Reaction score
I really like this figure. There are just a couple things I think that are keeping it from great status. Ankles and hands that can hold things properly.

"Great! There's room for one more."

I've been watching a Japanese show call High School of the Dead about Zombies and thought Aurra might fit in.

Reaction score
Nice pictures for sure....
I was wondering, has anyone closed the lightsaber case? Can you close it?

Reaction score
Nice pictures for sure....
I was wondering, has anyone closed the lightsaber case? Can you close it?
Yeah, I've closed it. It's made to be functional. But clearly not made with any eye toward considering that if one continually opens and closes it, it will probably give out and split. Just closing it once gave the hinge area of the plastic that white stressed look. It puts a strain on the plastic that's not the best thing for it.

This sounds really bad of me to say about a toy but Aurra's trunk is really bringing it!
She is pretty hot in a sick, creepy Goth way... :whistling:

Reaction score
I really like this figure. There are just a couple things I think that are keeping it from great status. Ankles and hands that can hold things properly.
Her fingers can fit in the trigger guards on the pistols. It works best with the hole closest to the barrel.

And am I the only one who thinks the face on this figure is a dead-on likeness of Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander?

Reaction score
Yeah, I've closed it. It's made to be functional. But clearly not made with any eye toward considering that if one continually opens and closes it, it will probably give out and split. Just closing it once gave the hinge area of the plastic that white stressed look. It puts a strain on the plastic that's not the best thing for it.
Thanks... That is what I was kinda thinking looking at the case, so I just wanted to see if anyone has closed and open the case. Appreciate it Monster

Reaction score
Yeah you'd think coming from a company who has had practice making useable suitcases/briefcases (GI Joe), that they would have designed this with a little more durability in mind.

That said it's a cool accessory and a neat function that is does close, I'm just uncertain of how many times it can be done.

Reaction score
I really like the accessory, very Republic comic of them to do it. I am just unsure how I want to display it because I don't want to end up with a broken case.

Reaction score
Got my Aurra delivered today (after winning a bid on eBay for £6.49 :D). Was going to wait for TVC but I couldn't wait, glad I didn't as its a great figure. Was cursing the case for not closing, to be fair I didn't try very hard as not to wreck it, but good to know its functional! Great figure :D

Reaction score
That whole thing with the case is annoying, but all in all the figure is still the best.

Reaction score
I noticed the DTF figures are down to $4.75 at my local Walmart. Hoping they have Aurra when I go back today. Didn't pick her up last time and I think I need a couple. One to display and one to use parts off of.

Reaction score
Only had one, so I got her.

Tempted to increase the ranks of tusken raiders and get a few Naboo pilots for customs at $4.75 a pop though. They had a ton.

Reaction score
Only had one, so I got her.

Tempted to increase the ranks of tusken raiders and get a few Naboo pilots for customs at $4.75 a pop though. They had a ton.
I wish they would put these on clearance around here. I want Aurra, g8, the Tusken and Gungan, but just don't want to pay 10 each

Reaction score
If they would clearance here, I'd pick up the pilots and an extra droid for custom fodder.

Reaction score
Been a fan of Aurra Sing ever since we got that brief glimpse of her standing on the hill overlooking the Podrace in EP1.

So, I finally picked this Aurra Sing figure up - didn't pay it much attention when it first came out since I felt it was just a resculpt, but after a closer look this is a superb version of the character. Great detail, and I like the case w/the accessories.

Another reason I got this now was because this same figure is going to be coming out on the Vintage card very soon, and I know I won't be able to find that version (since it won't be available @ retail).

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that she's a bit shorter comparatively to Aayla Secura? Aayla's 5'10" and Aurra's 5'8" so they should be around the same height, yet Aayla seemingly towers over Aurra.

Reaction score
Picked her up as well as a bunch of the Naboo pilot on Amazon just before the holidays. I think the pilots averaged out to about $4 a piece, Aura was $3. Not bad.
I got one of each at those prices a couple weeks back to keep on card. I'd already purchased the WM versions in the fall. Aurra is one of the nicer vintage TPM cards, IMO.

Reaction score
FYI, I posted it on the VC 5 Below thread as well...The Aurra, Naboo Pilot, Mawhonic, Tusken Raider, Mawhonic, yellow astromech, Destroyer Droid, Obi, Jinn, Maul 3D glasses wave just hit my 5 Below in Pittbsurgh a few days ago, so be on the lookout. $5ea. Good deal and glad I waited on these as well.

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that she's a bit shorter comparatively to Aayla Secura? Aayla's 5'10" and Aurra's 5'8" so they should be around the same height, yet Aayla seemingly towers over Aurra.
Aayla is a bit oversized