Aurra Sing - WalMart Exclusive

Reaction score
I think they mean the alien character/design not the actress that portrayed it.

Reaction score
I think this figure is very well sculpted. The articulation that she DOES have is very good, but she could really benefit from having ball jointed hips and ball jointed ankles. She's stuck standing in a straight upright position due to the lack of articulation on her lower body.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The articulation is good enough although swivel waist I think is better than swivel chest and ankles as well. Probably lucky we finally got it, as the other two realistic renditions were awful, heh.

Reaction score
Well at least it's a good thing she's coming back again on TVC, then I'll have another shot at getting her without worrying about Exclusivity!
G8-R3 I'll have to score off of ebay because none of the Walmarts near me carry this wave!

IMO Basic figures shouldn't be store Exclusives unless you can also get them from their website!
I can't remember, are you in Dallas, or The Dalles? The Walmarts near me have really started dropping these figures. (Woodburn, Cornelius, McMinnville)

Reaction score
I think they mean the alien character/design not the actress that portrayed it.
Yes I was talking about the character (probably should have made that clearer)

I honestly had no idea what or who the actress was.

Reaction score
Yes I was talking about the character (probably should have made that clearer)

I honestly had no idea what or who the actress was.
I figured as much, I just wanted to give a hard time for calling a very attractive woman unattractive ;)

Reaction score
I opened this figure, and I am pleased for the most part. They could have put a bit more effort into the figure, compared to the accessories though. While I like the character, I hope that it is never revisited in figure form.

Reaction score
I opened this figure, and I am pleased for the most part. They could have put a bit more effort into the figure, compared to the accessories though. While I like the character, I hope that it is never revisited in figure form.
What?? No more Aurra???
As long as this one turns out well I guess I could agree with that statement. I am still trying to get my hands on one though

Reaction score
Anyone got a pic of how the new Aurra looks on the hover bike that came with her a few years ago?
First photo is new Aurra on the old speeder. Second photo has new Aurra standing with her torso rotated. I am very irritated that they would give her such an unusable torso swivel but no ball jointed hips like many other recent SW figures now have.
The new Aurra's legs do not fit well over the speeder so she will remain standing while on display.

Reaction score
She'll be out in the Vintage line later in the year ;)
I'm glad you're here to tell us these things! haha I know she is being repacked, I said I hope she isnt revisited - as in resculpted a few years from now...

Reaction score
There's something about this figure I don't like. Of course it's much better than the prior, I'm glad I got it...but it's the pose. It looks unnatural. To straight. It's the legs, really. Something just looks odd about the legs. They're too close together.

Reaction score
Something just looks odd about the legs. They're too close together.
Nah, you're just accustomed to all those wide-stance figures of years past ;)
I was totally expecting this figure to be an impossible find as I don't care about any of the other figures out right now and thus wasn't inspired to go on any toy runs just for Aurra. But my truck had a mechanic's appointment on the east side of town so I figured I may as well check ol' Walmart for old time's sake... and BOOM!! There she was, just for me!!! Fun to find a score after the frustration of last year's perpetually empty pegs.

Reaction score
There's something about this figure I don't like. Of course it's much better than the prior, I'm glad I got it...but it's the pose. It looks unnatural. To straight. It's the legs, really. Something just looks odd about the legs. They're too close together.
I know what you mean. Having ankle articulation would definitely help the situation. But I wish her hips were ball jointed so she could stand differently.

Reaction score
I've never noticed a cult like following for her, but I can see her appeal.
Ex Jedi turned Bounty Hunter is interesting, plus the fact she's female and Hasbro doesn't release too many of those.

I can understand how some might feel she's just a backgrounder that was given an EU back story, and don't care for her.

Reaction score
I personally think that's what's so great about so many Star Wars characters. She is literally on screen for three seconds and that's all the time she needs to make an impression. She's been in comic books, the Clone Wars TV show and had multiple action figures made of her all from that one small cameo. She's so much bigger than what the movies allow you to see, but that's the treatment most of the background characters get and yet we still grow to love them and want more, more, more of them.

Reaction score
I'm glad you're here to tell us these things! haha I know she is being repacked, I said I hope she isnt revisited - as in resculpted a few years from now...
To a large degree this is very close to a "definitive" Aurra Sing and she's a niche background character*, so I would say there's a low chance of her seeing a revisit/resculpt/retool. She'll get TVC repack and maybe appear repacked elsewhere, but I'd say this is as good as it gets with her.

*Note that I'm not saying she's an unimportant or lackluster character, rather she is probably only interesting to a certain fanbase and probably doesn't have the popluarity of a regular rotation figure, like Vader or Yoda.

Reaction score
Got Aurra today. She's a work of art. In my view the only thing that could improve on this figure is ball-jointed ankles. I'm comfortable calling her definitive.

Reaction score
I think the backstory she has is really cool, that is why I really enjoy her.
She was a Jedi padawan to the Dark Woman and she ended up captured by pirates who gradually turn her into what she becomes as she believes the Dark Woman and the Jedi have turned their backs on her. She becomes a fearsome bounty hunter who specializes in hunting Jedi. Then you even see her make an appearance when she goes after Darth Caedus.

Reaction score
With the impending re-pack of this figure in the Vintage line, can we assume she will have the accessories? Or are they going to dump them because of the card bubble?

Reaction score
With the impending re-pack of this figure in the Vintage line, can we assume she will have the accessories? Or are they going to dump them because of the card bubble?
haven't we been over this before about the card bubble, those accessories aren't big enough IMO to be dropped because of TVC packaging.
Plus for a $1ish more than DTF she had better keep her accessories!

Reaction score
Aurra Sing can surely fit all of her accessories on a TVC card. The only question is whether Hasbro will cheap-out and not pack her with all of them. I think it may just come down to who else is in her case assortment, since Hasbro puts alot of stock into how much a given wave costs collectively rather than a specific price per figure.

GNT

Reaction score
I've never noticed a cult like following for her, but I can see her appeal.
Ex Jedi turned Bounty Hunter is interesting, plus the fact she's female and Hasbro doesn't release too many of those.

I can understand how some might feel she's just a backgrounder that was given an EU back story, and don't care for her.
It's a shame she was replaced for AOTC or else we might've seen more of her on screen. She's a nice figure but her briefcase with hilts is the highlight for me.

Reaction score
Finally managed to find her today, only one on the pegs amongst multiples of everyone else except for the R5 unit, none of him to be found. (I already have the droid, just thought it was interesting that he was gone this time around.)

she's a suprisingly good figure in person, much better than what pics show. I'm replacing the antenna though, mine was very sloppily glued in. Might try to add some of the grime to her suit too.

Reaction score
Have we seen a female figure with ball-jointed hips yet? I can't recall. I'm wondering if the added articulation would have compromised the sculpt/appearance considerably...

I really dig this figure. I do wish they'd have included ball-jointed ankles though. Jesus, isn't this standard yet...? :\

Reaction score
The lack of ankle joints make her a real pain to stand up, especially when her hair seems to make her top-heavy too.

Reaction score
It's a shame she was replaced for AOTC or else we might've seen more of her on screen. She's a nice figure but her briefcase with hilts is the highlight for me.
I hear you there. Zam was alright, I guess, but I think having Aurra in her place, as was supposedly the original intention, would have been better. Heck, they could have even worked in an extra lightsaber battle that way. It'd be cool if she showed up in the live action show (assuming that ever happens). Otherwise, it's kind of a waste of a cool character/design. They did make pretty good use of her in the Clone Wars though, I thought she was pretty cool in that.

Reaction score
What's with the stupid briefcase?
Waste of petrochemicals, that......straight in the junk baggie.

Reaction score
The lack of ankle joints make her a real pain to stand up, especially when her hair seems to make her top-heavy too.
And that's what it boils down to is functionality, it's not so much about the extraordinary poses one might want to display a figure in.
But more importantly include the needed articulation to achieve a simple standing stance w/o it falling, you think this might have come up during sculpting process.

Reaction score
And that's what it boils down to is functionality, it's not so much about the extraordinary poses one might want to display a figure in.
But more importantly include the needed articulation to achieve a simple standing stance w/o it falling, you think this might have come up during sculpting process.
Exactly. Ankle joints benefit a figure's balance greatly. Although there are exceptions, like how the echo base outfit rebel trooper has ankle joints, yet for some reason he still has difficulty standing. I think his legs might be two different lengths.