Aurra Sing - WalMart Exclusive

Reaction score
Re: Aurra Sing - 2011

TotalDominAsian said:
matt292 said:
Cool

Looks really cool, I never picked up a movie appearance Aurra (I got the black outfit with the green saber)
When was she in a movie??
Podrace scene, watching the podrace from a cliff. She has a sniper rifle mounted on her back.

Reaction score

CaptainJack said:
Seriously, this isn't a terrible choice. The old one was OK for it's day, but could stand an update. It allows them to basically put an EU figure in a TPM wave, and, even more importantly, put a character that is recognizable to TCW kids in the realistic line.
She appears in the movie so I don't know how she would be EU. Though I suppose Hasbro may try to peg it as the EU of the wave.

She is about all I care about in this wave though so I don't mind it being an exclusive.

Reaction score

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Aurra Sing has been a long awaited piece for me. POTJ was nice for it's time and the CW version has it's own quality, but a realistic version is very high on my list.

My only regret is that it's a WM wave. Not only does WM suck at stocking regularly around here, but they are never kind to the cards.

Reaction score

Blight said:
Another character I don't like. I think she could be some kind of exclusive or something cause on a vintage card this could be a nasty pegwarmer.
Well you called it with the exclusive thing, but a nasty pegwarmer I doubt. Looks like its done very well and looking forward to better image soon. It would have been cool if they used her instead of Zam in Ep II. She is easily my favorite female villian.

Reaction score

Zam dies though and Aurra is still around in LOTF...
I think this is going to be one of the best figures of 2012. That's right I called it already

I hope WM doesn't mess up this wave, well not her at least. As long as I can get her I will be happy...

comparing to TCW version, I always had a problem with that thick antenna she had. Never could get over that. As for the black outfit version, nice figure but black outfit...

Reaction score

The POTJ version is still fine spectating the Pod Race in my planned Tatooine diorama and TCW was such a satisfying SA release I kinda don't need another SA version, even if she's a realistic sculpt.

Reaction score

The astro, gungan, and Aurra are on my want list for this wave. It seems that this is a promising wave. I hope it will be easy to find at Walmarts near-by.

Reaction score

I've wanted an update ever since the POTJ version came out, so it's nice to finally get.
Unfortunately there no Walmarts around me, so I won't be able to get Aurra Sing!!!!

Reaction score

Great, just like 06. You can only find her in Wally.

Reaction score

I don't know what I'll do with my CW one. Maybe give it to my fellow collecting brother. But it looks very good.

Reaction score

i am not too excited about the positioning of her hair. maybe it swivels?? lol

Reaction score

Didn't even really pay attention to the hair until you mentioned it.. It better swivel if that is how it's going to look. Why would they even think of doing that with her hair??? I really wonder what Hasbro is thinking sometimes

Reaction score

Krayt said:
Didn't even really pay attention to the hair until you mentioned it.. It better swivel if that is how it's going to look. Why would they even think of doing that with her hair??? I really wonder what Hasbro is thinking sometimes
I'm sure it swivels, it has to be a seperate piece anyway. Not like it's molded to the headsculpt.

Reaction score

I am glad they said this Aurra will come with a case with the extra lightsabers from the Jedi she killed. That is going to be an awesome little feature we get with her.. Also, really glad they are switching back to the orange suit for her. Same outfit but black just didn't seem right.

Reaction score

matto said:
Blight said:
Another character I don't like. I think she could be some kind of exclusive or something cause on a vintage card this could be a nasty pegwarmer.
Well you called it with the exclusive thing, but a nasty pegwarmer I doubt. Looks like its done very well and looking forward to better image soon. It would have been cool if they used her instead of Zam in Ep II. She is easily my favorite female villian.
she was creating to be the role that gave to Zam ultimately, but I guess they changed their mind.

Reaction score

Idpullthecurtain said:
matto said:
Blight said:
she was creating to be the role that gave to Zam ultimately, but I guess they changed their mind.
Glad they changed it. Aurra is definitely more [censored] than Zam was.. Aurra from TCW is definitely more hard and tough with a no bs attitude. I hope we see more of her in the future.

Reaction score

Maybe lucas knew that the zam character was gonna be killed and had other plans for aurra in the near future.

Reaction score

I hope there are more plans for her, I think done right she can be a really wicked character...

As for Lucas and plans, he has plans for all kinds of characters yet hasn't done much with them. John had Vos killed in Republic but Lucas said no, he has other plans.. Well what are these plans?

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Aurra Sing

Her hair seems very wild but other then that she looks fine.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Her hair seems very wild but other then that she looks fine.
With what we have seen, her hair is my only concern.
If it does look like that and doesn't swivel then that is a problem.

Reaction score

This will probably the only figure (that I want) that I'll have trouble finding from this wave.
Shame it's a Walmart exclusive.

JAG

Reaction score

She'd make a cool addition to my collection's alien lineup. Another 'under consideration' figure.

Reaction score

The pic looks like she has working holsters, so I'll buy if I can find her.

Reaction score

Would have rather seen this in the main line and Dolfine as an exclusive...she would've been sick on a Vintage card

Reaction score

Orangepeace said:
The pic looks like she has working holsters, so I'll buy if I can find her.
The last version of her had working holsters....
And I don't mean the animated version

Reaction score

Really? I didn't know, I have the old versions carded and never opened them.

Reaction score

Well I should say holster... I have the old version with her in the orange outfit and the newer one in black. Both versions have it so the gun in her right holster comes out but the left side does not... Had to change this post as I went back to check both versions. But yes on both, right side comes out left side does not.
Hopefully the new version both will come out. Shouldn't have glued in guns anymore in this day and age.

Reaction score

well, i will be getting one even if the hair doesn't swivel. but i sure hope it does!!

Reaction score
Looks like she is coming with several accesories :peaceful:
That's cool. I hope those carry over onto the vintage card as well. I'm not sure if we'll get this wave over here, but she is supposed to come on a vintage card. I have a feeling they might leave out some of the accessories for that, but I really hope I'm wrong. Hasbro prove that I'm wrong.

Reaction score
I might get this one. She's a neat enough bounty hunter. Likely the only thing I'll want form EI though.

Reaction score
Why she comes with three lightsaber hilts but without any lit one? She didn't use a red one in the comics?