Attakus score on Amazon

Reaction score
There were 2 listed ,one for $400 and the other I bought for $109.19..it was a fluke I came across it because there's a seller on sideshow freaks selling one for $300 and I just googled it because I've never seen one in person.

sorry it was 109.19 ,not 107.99.. It also had free shipping but I paid more to get it here in 2 days.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/image2165.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congrats on the bargain price, mine cost me £269.99 from a retailer but I paid in instalments so it didn't seem that painful a purchase really..., there are other Attakus statues I've got for a bargain so can't complain. :)

Reaction score
Great pick up. I've got that one as well. He's a fantastic piece.

Reaction score
Thanks,I never realized how big the statue was and the detail is amazing!!

Reaction score
Thanks,I never realized how big the statue was and the detail is amazing!!
Yeah, it's definitely good value for money I think..., more so in your case. lol ;) Do you have any other 1:5 scale Attakus pieces at all? I have 13 at the moment, still looking for a fair few though. :)

Reaction score
I also have Tusken and jawa,I was going to sell them but I changed my mind.I want to pick up wicket and salacious,I'm not a big fan of the human sculpts like obi wan and Han but the creatures are just awesome!

Reaction score
I also have Tusken and jawa,I was going to sell them but I changed my mind.I want to pick up wicket and salacious,I'm not a big fan of the human sculpts like obi wan and Han but the creatures are just awesome!
I have both of those too..., the human likeness characters are terrible I think so I'd never buy any, having said that, the X-Wing Luke kind of reminds me of the Hasbro figure SO maybe if I saw it going cheap, I might be tempted. lol ;) Bib Fortuna is another good one to get, another nice big piece too. My favourites are the Cody Statues though, I have all 3. I've got Vader 2 as well, he's very impressive & taller than the other statues so makes for an imposing presence..., it's a shame they are making 1:5 scale statues anymore, I'd love to have some newer characters for my collection..., the 1:10 scale statues are nice though, well the clones anyway. :)

Reaction score
I would recommend jabba and crew. Although slave leia is far from perfect, having them all displayed together is something else!

Reaction score
I'd like to get salacious crumb also,brians toys has a 20% weekend sale so I might pick him up there.Wicket is sold out so if anyone has one for trade/sale I'd be interested.Id like to get Jabba but I think he might be out of my price range.

Reaction score
I'd like to get salacious crumb also,brians toys has a 20% weekend sale so I might pick him up there.Wicket is sold out so if anyone has one for trade/sale I'd be interested.Id like to get Jabba but I think he might be out of my price range.
Always remember to check eBay regularly & don't forget to message people selling Attakus pieces to see if they have anymore..., I bought the phase I clone trooper from an eBay seller & ended up getting Jango, the Sandtrooper Sergeant, Vader 2, the Tusken Raider & General Grievous from him too & none of those were advertised on eBay by him. :)

Reaction score
Love the green pig and the attakus version is awesome.... I have mine displayed with my SS Mythos and SS 1:1 and I think it will be a long time before we see a pig done as good as attakus did it..... If ever!!!

Reaction score
Love the 1.1 gammorean bust,one of sideshows best full size busts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love the 1.1 gammorean bust,one of sideshows best full size busts.
I have to agree... It was the 1st 1:1 bust I ever got and have since added C3PO and Fett and will have Vader in a little while (just paying it off) but there is just something about that slimy snotty pig that gets me every time lol

Reaction score
Love the green pig and the attakus version is awesome.... I have mine displayed with my SS Mythos and SS 1:1 and I think it will be a long time before we see a pig done as good as attakus did it..... If ever!!!

Every time I see this picture I think to myself 'that 1:1 scale bust would definitely look good in my collection' but space is my biggest enemy unfortunately..., I have trouble finding homes for 1:4 scale items SO 1:1 scale would be impossible unfortunately. :( Great display though.

Reaction score
Thanks Kev, sure does take up alot of space but Definitely worth it :)

Reaction score
Thanks Kev, sure does take up alot of space but Definitely worth it :)
I can only imagine BUT I'm certain your right, it definitely draws your attention to it SO I can only assume it'd be even more imposing in person..., I have a 1:2 scale legendary bust of Captain Rex & despite the fact I could fit a couple of things in the space he takes up, I can't bring myself to put him away, it makes me wish I'd just bought the 501st clone trooper 1:1 scale bust & the 1:2 scale legendary bust of Cody too, it does bug me when I think practically some of the time but then don't when it's a character I like too much to pass up on & then leaves me cursing myself for not buying other things I could've. lol ;)