ATTAKUS Millennium Falcom

Reaction score
Thanks for you support, guys. :)

I did contact Paypal, but because of all the delays, the last payment is over 45 days, I'm not hopeful but we shall see.

However, I did contact the seller again and, somewhat miraculously, he replied saying that the last he heard the item was in transit. We shall see.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope you paid with credit card via Paypal. If PP won't help you I'd contact your CC company.

Reaction score
That's the down side with paypal, the 45 day thing sucks..., if you haven't had the good then you should be able to get your money back regardless. :(

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Rodders - I got done for $300 US a year or so ago - the dude hung onto the item for @3 or so weeks then it took another 7 - 10 days in the post and arrived all broken up (Packing was non-existent).

He under declared the amount as $50 and so there was no insurance to speak of and with the delayed time frame - Paypal couldnt help at all...

Taught me one heck of a lesson -----:(

Sorry for the downer-- and Best of Luck with yours...

Andrew B

Reaction score
Please tell me you paid with credit card? Please!!!!! I've always wondered if someone pays by paypal gift can they pull the money back?

Reaction score
I received an email from PayPal last night. It's not good news. :(

Basically, because of the delay with the sellers holiday and the storms this transaction has gone over the 45 day limit and PayPal are not able to do anything. They have given me an email address to report the incident to the Police.

An expensive lesson learned.

Reaction score
Gutted for you mate. I actually just noticed your location. For some reason I thought you were in the US. I think I would be jumping a ferry with a couple of mates and paying this %&^$@ a visit.

Hate it when people don't do the right thing.

Reaction score
It's disgusting when things like this happen, definitely report it though as it's most certainly a crime! I'm just wondering..., has the seller given you any tracking details as he says it's in transit? No way an expensive thing like this gets shipped & not appropriately tracked & insured. :(

Reaction score
The guy has a 98.3% approval rating on ebay though, so I still have hopes that he's genuine, but just a really poor communicator.

Still, I will file a fraud complaint with the Police.

Reaction score
The guy has a 98.3% approval rating on ebay though, so I still have hopes that he's genuine, but just a really poor communicator.

Still, I will file a fraud complaint with the Police.
Ask for the tracking information, if he's honestly sent it there has to be some as it won't have been insured otherwise & he'd want to cover his back incase of damage in transit I'd have thought.

Reaction score
Terrible news Rodders... sorry to hear this. Some people are just dogs and I hope he gets what's coming to him and then some more for good measure

Reaction score
I can't file a case with the Police as they don't see it as a fraud. I might lodge a complaint with ebay, although I don't think they'll be interested as the deal was struck outside of ebay.

I'm not sure what else I can do. :(

Reaction score
How can it not be fraud to buy something from someone who then doesn't actually send it to you? That's definitely fraud, the seller has to provide proof of postage & like I've said before, it they really sent it then there will be tracking information as this isn't a cheap thing to buy or replace.

Reaction score
Problem with this is that ussually the police doesn't consider frauf anything related to Paypal / Internet payments, moreover a payment plan. Yes, it's fraud, but I don't believe that there's a lot you can do. You struck a deal, you might have the emails, but w/o signatures, etc., it won't get to fraud. I am very sory, Rod, and ashamed that someone that has this precious item has made this to you.

Reaction score
I can't file a case with the Police as they don't see it as a fraud. I might lodge a complaint with ebay, although I don't think they'll be interested as the deal was struck outside of ebay.

I'm not sure what else I can do. :(
If this happened outside of ebay they won't do anything. They specifically warn buyers against this type of buying.

Reaction score
If this happened outside of ebay they won't do anything. They specifically warn buyers against this type of buying.
Unfortunately there are unscrupulous out there, I've bought things from eBay sellers on many occasions that wasn't through them but thankfully to date I've never had a problem, I'm sure my day will come though.

Reaction score
You can bet every one of us will have a deal go wrong - the law of averages - my idea is to not have too much risk by buying expensive items from overseas.....

$300 was a heck of a lot of money to just "lose".....

And Rodders is obviously much worse...........:(

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that my best plan now is to just wear him down and send an email asking for an update each week. Slim chance, though.

Feel free to ask Comix_Bazar if they can send my items. Lets see if some good old fashioned fan action can get this issue resolved.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Message sent mate. I read some of the negs he has. 1 guy actually calls him a thief!!

For that kind of cash I'd be paying him a visit!

Reaction score
Thanks.

He's in France, the Pyrenees I think. No full address, but I am thinking about popping over.

Ah, such is life. I will now save to get one from Attakus direct.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're taking this much better than I would have Rodders. If I was stiffed out of that much money I'd be out for BLOOD.

So sorry to hear this happened to you. There's some real scumbags out there man.

Reaction score
I would too, but what can I do? The guy's in another country and I don't have an address for him, only the area so I'm not in a position to go to his shop and get it.

Besides, doesn't hate lead to the dark side? :)

Reaction score
I think hate leads to pain & pain leads to suffering but ultimately yes, all roads to the dark side..., I prefer the dark side myself but it's nice to see your positive attitude still after all of this. :)

Reaction score
HI Rodders - Any news as yet..?? Im guessing not - What a mongrel..!!!

Kharma will get him hopefully....

AB:\

Reaction score
No, nothing yet. I emailed him last week and he hasn't replied. Now officially gutted.

Reaction score
Gutted for you, it's a real shame that people can get away with this sort of thing..., I hope he does get stung somehow for doing this to you but I guess we'll never know either way. :(

Reaction score
No good to you now I know, but from 17 June, if you have a problem with a PayPal purchase, you'll have 180 days to report an issue. This change will apply to anything bought via PayPal.

Reaction score
No good to you now I know, but from 17 June, if you have a problem with a PayPal purchase, you'll have 180 days to report an issue. This change will apply to anything bought via PayPal.
It's about time, I know they've been talking about it for ages SO it's good that it's finally happening now. :)

Reaction score
That's actually no good for ebay sellers. Lets be honest here, if a buyer buys a statue he has 6 months in which to break it or see the price go down on something and send it back so he can buy it cheaper and claim his money back. Rodders situation is an unusual one, where he paid up an item and was paying by paypal gift I believe (if not then detract this statement). Paypal couldn't have helped him anyway. Now if you sell something and they don't leave feedback your sitting on tenderhooks for 6 months. I can also see paypal fees going up because of increased seller protection cases.

So all in all I don't see this as a good thing, not everyone out there plays fair. Let's be honest 45 days was enough. If you didn't get your item you put a claim in before that time was up. Rodders was a completely different scenario and I'm truly gutted for him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's actually no good for ebay sellers. Lets be honest here, if a buyer buys a statue he has 6 months in which to break it or see the price go down on something and send it back so he can buy it cheaper and claim his money back. Rodders situation is an unusual one, where he paid up an item and was paying by paypal gift I believe (if not then detract this statement). Paypal couldn't have helped him anyway. Now if you sell something and they don't leave feedback your sitting on tenderhooks for 6 months. I can also see paypal fees going up because of increased seller protection cases.

So all in all I don't see this as a good thing, not everyone out there plays fair. Let's be honest 45 days was enough. If you didn't get your item you put a claim in before that time was up. Rodders was a completely different scenario.
It was my understanding that the increase was to give sellers more time to resolve disputes, 180 days was more than they stated before & a bit OTT, I'm sure 60 days would have been enough really for an increase.

Reaction score
Here's a list of the things that I do wish upon this guy:

• A long life full of tables with uneven legs.
• Seat reclined. Meal on lap. Drink in hand. Remote across the room.
• The sensation of a 1,000 lost sneezes.
• The world's smallest water heater.
• .....and also the world's smallest bladder.
• Tons of videos with incorrectly synced audio.
• The group conversation always changes the moment he comes up with a clever comment.

Seriously though....

He'll get his. We may not know of it (I hope we do) but karma will get him none-the-less.

Reaction score
I lost $300 and that hurt enough -?? The dude still sells on Ebay though, I havent seen him on here any more...

Sorry Rodders:(

Reaction score
I just want to reiterate everyone else's sentiments Rodders, sorry it has turned out this way for you mate.

Reaction score
I just checked the Comix Bazar store on ebay and there's nothing there. Perhaps he has ceased trading. Maybe that explains something.

Last edited: