ATTAKUS Millennium Falcom

Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone have detailed close up HI RES images of the MF diorama? It looks pretty expensive but I am very tempted so I am looking for images to convince me :)

Reaction score
I have some photos on my blog which i have scrounged off the internet.

I don't actually own thjis yet, but i am in the process of buying one. Hopefully, it'll be in my collection for Christmas.

Reaction score
That will be one heck of a display Rodders. That thing is gigantic. Pretty hard to come by as well from what I understand.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm on instalment 16 of 20 so I should hopefully have it in time for Christmas. As for display? I don't know if I have the room. I just had to have it. :) I haven't told the wife yet. Gulp.

I also thought that i'd link this metal scratchbuild model by Antonio Díaz Altamirano. I'll gladly play him a game of Sabacc for her. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
That scratch-built Falcon is INSANE. His other pieces too, but man, that Falcon is just above and beyond anything I've ever seen!

Reaction score
Yeah, it is quite something, isn't it?

I got in contact with him and once i've paid off my Attakus Falcon, he's agreed to build one for me. I doubt it'll have the details of the one in the RPF, but i've just got to have one. Apparently, security is a bit tricky as it's made of metal and cannot be X-Rayed. Steve Sansweet's one was almost destroyed by the border agency trying to confirm that it wasn't an explosive device. :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thorskywalker, did you decide to get one in the end?
I decided to save my money for the Master Replicas MF.. Even though I admire the detail, for some reason I just can't spend my money on a spaceship which is missing a half :)

Reaction score
Yes, have heard that before but i think that the interior of this looks glorious.

Reaction score
Well 22 months and €2250 later she's paid off and will be on her way soon. Another grail item added to my collection. :)

Reaction score
Well 22 months and €2250 later she's paid off and will be on her way soon. Another grail item added to my collection. :)
That's great news, it's always very satisfying to finally obtain something you've always wanted..., I'd be interested to know how long it takes you to make, when you get it? & don't forget to take pictures too. Anyway, congratulations on the achievement. :)

Reaction score
LOL. I must confess that heart ruled head on this one. I don't even know if I have the room to display it. We'll see. :\

Reaction score
LOL. I must confess that heart ruled head on this one. I don't even know if I have the room to display it. We'll see. :\
Happens to me too, to be honest. :) Not with something this substantial but I've recently had to reassess my impulse buying & cancel several Sideshow premium format statue orders because I literally have nowhere to display them, so why buy them? Because they were cool & I wanted them of course..., the displaying them is always something I've thought about later & as I've always managed to find a home for everything I just tell myself 'I always will' but I've finally faced facts & realised I need to down size OR stop collecting anything new. lol ;)

Reaction score
Happens to me too, to be honest. :) Not with something this substantial but I've recently had to reassess my impulse buying & cancel several Sideshow premium format statue orders because I literally have nowhere to display them, so why buy them? Because they were cool & I wanted them of course..., the displaying them is always something I've thought about later & as I've always managed to find a home for everything I just tell myself 'I always will' but I've finally faced facts & realised I need to down size OR stop collecting anything new. lol ;)
Yeah, one of the main reasons for focus collecting was to slow down my acquisitions but there have been a few large items for this collection so... (Besides, I still have to work out how I can get rid of the collection that's not Millennium Falcon related. :weeabooface: )

Another thing for me to start considering is the fact that I am without a grail to search for and covet so I feel a little empty now, collection wise. Does that make sense?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, one of the main reasons for focus collecting was to slow down my acquisitions but there have been a few large items for this collection so... (Besides, I still have to work out how I can get rid of the collection that's not Millennium Falcon related. :weeabooface: )

Another thing for me to start considering is the fact that I am without a grail to search for and covet so I feel a little empty now, collection wise. Does that make sense?
Yes that makes perfect sense, for me there are several things that when released were reasonably priced but are now rather expensive to own but there is always one day. :) My coveted item though...? Something that hasn't been made yet. lol ;) Really want Sideshow to announce their next batch of Mythos statues, the Grievous one imparticular. I find I always want something Star War wise though.

Reaction score
Yep. Star Wars is forever.
It certainly is, I recently bought the films on Blu ray, that now means I've bought them on VHS, DVD & now Blu ray..., if they come up with a new version of disc or whatever & release them again I guarantee I'll buy the films in that format too. :)

Reaction score
Me too. I must confess that I wouldn't mind picking up a set on the laser disc either.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's getting shipped Friday so I should receive it sometime next week.

Reaction score
Ahhh. Long story.

The seller said that he's send it out on Friday 17th, but I didn't hear back from him. The item was still on his ebay.fr site, so I left three messages with no response. In the end I had to file a complaint with Paypal. I heard from him yesterday and he said that they couldn't ship because of the storms. In fairness, there have been a lot of storms recently. I'm hoping to get it in a couple of weeks. I checked his ebay.fr site and this is no longer there, so that's got to be a good sign, right?

Reaction score
Ahhh. Long story.

The seller said that he's send it out on Friday 17th, but I didn't hear back from him. The item was still on his ebay.fr site, so I left three messages with no response. In the end I had to file a complaint with Paypal. I heard from him yesterday and he said that they couldn't ship because of the storms. In fairness, there have been a lot of storms recently. I'm hoping to get it in a couple of weeks. I checked his ebay.fr site and this is no longer there, so that's got to be a good sign, right?
Just so you know, I've bought 2 Attakus statues recently..., both from France & both have been shipped with out incident or delay, one arrived yesterday (1:5 scale bronze Commander Cody statue) & I'm expecting the second any day now.

Reaction score
Yeah Rodders I have to agree with Kev here. The storms haven't caused havoc with postage on this side of the pond. I haven't really heard of any bad ones in France. I think it was mainly England that got hit. I had something posted from the south of England to Scotland on Tuesday and it arrived next day no problem. Sorry to hear your getting messed around.

Reaction score
This sounds a bit fishy. I've been given the bad weather excuse before, only to find myself dealing with Paypal and asking for a refund. I hope it all works out great for you, though. Let's be positive.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it sound racist, but I put it down to stereotypical French behaviour (Apologies to my Gallic cousins across the sea). :oops:

I'm trying to be optimistic about the whole affair. The sellers ebay rating is 98.3% so i believe him to be a reputable trader. I shall give it until next week before I take the next step with Paypal.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it sound racist, but I put it down to stereotypical French behaviour (Apologies to my Gallic cousins across the sea). :oops:

I'm trying to be optimistic about the whole affair. The sellers ebay rating is 98.3% so i believe him to be a reputable trader. I shall give it until next week before I take the next step with Paypal.
Well, sending positive thoughts your way..., I hope it all works out ok for you. :)

Reaction score
I thought about getting this. I read the little figures aren't included. That bummed me out since it already costs so much. I don't want to have to spend even more money...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rodders - Hopefully its all worth it in the end..!!!

Another Falcon in your collection....

AB

Reaction score
Do you watch NCIS at all? I recently watched an episode where Ziva said that to Tony. lol ;)
I don't, but I did pick it up somewhere.

andrewb. Thanks. I will wait until Friday and then escalate my complaint.

Last edited:
Reaction score
HI Rodders - How is it getting on?? Im hoping it works out ok - France isnt that far from England...

Cheers, Andrew B

Reaction score
Thanks, mate. I sent a message yesterday but have yet to receive a response.

I did have a ticket notifying me that something is waiting for me at the post office. I won't be able to get there until Saturday to confirm whether or not it's this item. I surely hope so. :)

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I went to the post office yesterday and it wasn't what I was hoping. :(

i guess I have to face the reality that I've been conned. I will speak with PayPal Monday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well that's terrible news, sorry to hear that. :( PayPal is a 7 day a week company though as far as I'm aware..., at the very least I'd say e-mail them now.