Attakus Millenium Falcon and Final Dual Corridor For Sale

Reaction score
Attakus Death Star Diorama Millenium Falcon and Final Dual Corridor for sale.
Sale price £700 - Collection only - West Midlands B67.
Bought direct from Attakus in France in 2014 for £1840 (approx euro2400 exchange today).
This is VERY LARGE and VERY HEAVY.
It is made from Metal and has three parts; Millenium Falcon cut away, the base & dual corridor.
It is Over 5ft long by 2ft: 68"L x 26.5"W x 17.5"H.
( 179cm. length ), ( 44cm. width ).
It weighs over 150kg.

PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER BUYING UNLESS YOU HAVE THE ROOM AVAILABLE AND SUITABLE DISPLAY AREA TO HOLD THE WEIGHT
!!
Unfortunately due to the size of the item it isn't practical for me to keep and it isn't being displayed as it should.
The detail is amazing and it is a stunning piece of sculpture, still in excellent condition and has only been used as a display item in a smoke free home.
There is a very small broken piece of the top left of the corridor building (shown in the pictures).
This item has no packaging and is COLLECTION ONLY.
You will need two people to carry to your transport and a vehicle large enough to accommodate its size – IT WILL NOT FIT IN A STANDARD CAR.
Sorry to sound like a bore but I want to be clear so any potential buyers have all the information! Obviously I would like to sell quickly but I also want to make sure whoever is interested know the details.
If you would like any more information please contact me.

Sorry I haven't uploaded any pictures yet - as soon as I have figured out how to I will!

Reaction score
I'm very interested in this, but funds are short this month & I'm going to Orlando in May. If you still have it in the summer, please PM me.

Paul

Reaction score
I'm really sorry to read this, but I totally understand where you're coming from. I lusted after this for ten years and finally got one at the beginning of this year. It was only when it arrived that I realised exactly how big it really was. I still love it though.

Reaction score
180 cm... did I read it correctly? oh man.. this is collosal.. I wish I had the space..

Reaction score
Is there a mistake in the price? for something as big and weighing 150 kg, is it £700 or £7000?