Attakus Dagobah Version R2-D2

Toru_Komuro

Reaction score

Dose anyone have information of this R2?
How many were sold?
Only in France?

I can't find any.
Please help me.

Thank you.

Reaction score
It looks like the metal R2 for the Dagobah diorama that got cancelled.

Reaction score
It looks like the metal R2 for the Dagobah diorama that got cancelled.
wait wait.... please don't tell me Attakus actually attempted to make the Dagobah Scene where Yoda lifts the X Wing out of the swamp, and they decided to cancel it? That would be the most ICONIC scene from ESB and I am still wondering why SS does not do it in a similar scale they did the 'Look Sir Droids' diorama?

Reaction score
Yes it was sold only in france, and limited to 9999 exe.
you could have with "Atlas Edition" for a special operation.

Exactly it looks like the same as metal R2 for the Dagobah diorama. And Yes the Dagobah diorama is cancel.
But Attakus always have the prototype in there studio, and maybe if someday someone want it and he has enought money they could finish it for him.

last picture of the diorama in 2011

Reaction score
this is OUT OF THIS WORLD.... sooo beautiful... and detailed.. and looking at the variety of figures, you can enact MANY iconic scenes with this diorama.. Considering Attakus prices, this would cost a 2014 Car :)

However, I wish SS will give us a smaller scale diorama (similar to space slug or look sir, droids) which would at least show Yoda raising the X-Wing from the swamp while Luke and R2 are at the back sitting and watching.. that would be good enough...

Toru_Komuro

Reaction score
I spoken with the guy who has a comic book shop in France, he told me that he got some sample of those and took orders.
The sample was in the white box not previously sold the other small metal figures.

But it was not much reactions, Attakus simply drop the line.

IS THAT TURE?????? THEY COULDN'T SELL PUBLICLY?

Toru_Komuro

Reaction score
There were Yoda and Luke X-wing also went like R2.

Must to be this informations is true then.

Anyone?