Attakus 1:10 Scale R2-D2 & C-3P0 Statues:

Reaction score
Nice find, although they aren't part of my focus I've always had a soft spot for those 2 droids so I may end up adding them to my collection..., really hoping they'll make some more clones or Imperial troopers too this year. :)

Reaction score
There's also a 1:10 scale Yoda statue being released in October according to the Entertainment Earth website, all of the preorders for that statue have sold out though but it's still good to know that they are releasing more new stuff (I think so anyway). :)

Reaction score
I ordered R2 from EE for like $99 and then got an email today from BBTS with a price of $85. Easy switch. Even with shipping the BBTS price is better.

Reaction score
Yeah, never been a fan of the smaller scale Attakus stuff. R2 is OK I guess, but a Hasbro action figure looks better than that 3PO.

Reaction score
I ordered Yoda! I also need to pick up a Stormtrooper!

Reaction score
I don't need the R2 and 3P0 but I love the look of that new Yoda, I hope it pops up for sale somewhere else. :(

Reaction score
I don't need the R2 and 3P0 but I love the look of that new Yoda, I hope it pops up for sale somewhere else. :(
I've asked & Lee from Collectibles Direct says he'll be listing them on his website early next week (all 3)..., I was thinking about getting R2-D2 myself as I have plenty of C3POs so need to start balancing them out, would've got C3PO though if he didn't look so odd, maybe there will be more pictures & he'll look better but for now he's a no.

Reaction score
I've asked & Lee from Collectibles Direct says he'll be listing them on his website early next week (all 3)..., I was thinking about getting R2-D2 myself as I have plenty of C3POs so need to start balancing them out, would've got C3PO though if he didn't look so odd, maybe there will be more pictures & he'll look better but for now he's a no.
Thanks for the info Kev. :) Hopefully FP will get the Yoda as well, it's a fantastic looking little statue IMO. The 3P0 looks awkward and the head looks off, the R2 is a nice scaled down version of the 1:5 statue but if I get another R2 I'd like him paired with Luke in a more substantial piece. I know the Yoda is small as well but the overall design of the base really adds to it.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Kev. :) Hopefully FP will get the Yoda as well, it's a fantastic looking little statue IMO. The 3P0 looks awkward and the head looks off, the R2 is a nice scaled down version of the 1:5 statue but if I get another R2 I'd like him paired with Luke in a more substantial piece. I know the Yoda is small as well but the overall design of the base really adds to it.
I'm still hoping Gentle Giant will make the 1:6 scale R2-D2 statue as I'd like that to go with the C3PO statue they made, I was thinking about getting this Attakus R2-D2 statue as I've still got more C3POs even if Gentle Giant make the R2 statue (eventually)..., not that I really need anymore ofcourse. lol ;)

Reaction score
I'm still hoping Gentle Giant will make the 1:6 scale R2-D2 statue as I'd like that to go with the C3PO statue they made, I was thinking about getting this Attakus R2-D2 statue as I've still got more C3POs even if Gentle Giant make the R2 statue (eventually)..., not that I really need anymore ofcourse. lol ;)
Ah the GG R2 statue, I'm at the point where I'd could start to believe it was a figment of the imagination if there weren't pics to show it did exist in prototype form. :D I'd love one the companies to make a statue with Luke and R2 on Bespin together.

Reaction score
Ah the GG R2 statue, I'm at the point where I'd could start to believe it was a figment of the imagination if there weren't pics to show it did exist in prototype form. :D I'd love one the companies to make a statue with Luke and R2 on Bespin together.
That's understandable really, I'm always disappointed when you see something has been physically made but never seems to go into production..., Attakus is a good example of that too, when they released the first batch of 1:10 scale statues there was a white clone trooper & a Utapua clone trooper amongst the various clones in the promotional display pictures, this wasnt just artwork but pictures of physical statues..., they never got released though & I thought maybe they'd decided 8 clones was enough & they'd release the other 2 another time..., still no sign of them though. :(

Reaction score
Still no sign of the Yoda statue at FP or Collectibles Direct. :(
I was told they'd be listed this week once the prices were known, guessing there's been a delay though BUT hopefully the new statues will be listed next week now. :)

Reaction score
I was told they'd be listed this week once the prices were known, guessing there's been a delay though BUT hopefully the new statues will be listed next week now. :)
Fingers crossed! I'd really like that little Yoda statue. :)

Reaction score
Fingers crossed! I'd really like that little Yoda statue. :)
I'm only interested in the R2-D2 myself..., Yoda wise my must have is the Clone Wars statue Gentle Giant previewed at SDCC, that one just looks to impressive to pass up. :)

Reaction score

These Attakus statues are allegedly part of their 'Elite' statues. I'm not convinced that the cartoonish sculpts of both droids can vouch for that, the sculpts for both are amateurish and lazy, almost like a sculpt of a figure you would get free with a Happy Meal. There is something very late 90s about these sculpts too, not really nailing it with the likeness of R2 & 3P0 for a sculpture, but from a distance they look pretty okay. I think they are hideous - the Yoda sculpture is laughable. By setting their sights high with a new 'Elite' line I would expect something on par with or like a Sideshow or Gentle Giant sculpt, instead we get bargain basement tat dressed up as royalty. Very poor sculpts by Attakus - what happened?

Reaction score
Personally I think the R2-D2 looks ok but the C3PO is definitely not very good, the detailing is pretty poor & the helmet sculpt is truly awful in my opinion..., I'm assuming the size of the statues makes it difficult for the Attakus artists or sculpters to make these characters as accurate as possible but having said that I was very happy with the clones they made in the 1:10 scale & the Vader too.

Reaction score
The sculpts remind me of the sculpting of the droid toys and Applause sculptures in the late 90s, I am embarrassed for Attakus regarding the 3P0 sculpt, it's so lazy and cartoonish. The R2 sculpt is just as lazy - look at the wires on the foot and the haphazard paint job too. I agree the R2 is the best of the two but it still doesn't make up for the poor sculpts and bad 'couldn't care less' paint jobs on both of them! no doubt Attakus will charge a lot of money for these items? and the 'anything with Star Wars slapped on it' brigade will buy these atrocities.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They look pretty bad for 1:10 figures, the sculpt is very crude and they lack a lot of details.

Reaction score
The 3P0 sculpt is one of the worst I've seen on a supposed high end collectible, it makes me wonder if the lack of Yoda hitting any UK retailers is no big loss if this is the level of quality.

Reaction score
Finally gotten around to ordering R2-D2 today, ordered one from an eBay retailer in France. :) Still think C3PO looks awful so a definite pass, I've got enough of him anyway & only 2 R2-D2s so I needed another to even them out a bit. :)