AT-TE v2

Reaction score
Re: Black Friday at TRU

A few weeks ago I called and requested a replacement pair of legs from Hasbro. I got the legs a few days ago and now I can pose my AT-TE however I want. I could have used the tubing but figured I'd get the legs instead. Now I can pose it standing up almost vertically against my giant stereo speaker.

Reaction score

I just looked on the Hasbro Australia site and there is a section in the FAQ for the faulty AT-TE legs, I've sent them my address and should be getting a new set. Fingers crossed.

*EDIT*

I just got an e-mail back saying that they will send me a new set of legs first thing tomorrow, SCORE!

*EDIT*

And now I have them, no muss, no fuss

Reaction score

Has anyone ended up with the old bad leg version from the Toys R Us sales leading up to Christmas? I got one for Christmas but havn't opened it nd its buried here I can't really get to it right now. Do I need to dig it out and open it to be sure or should I be safe assuming its the fixed version?

Reaction score

Grune said:
Has anyone ended up with the old bad leg version from the Toys R Us sales leading up to Christmas? I got one for Christmas but havn't opened it nd its buried here I can't really get to it right now. Do I need to dig it out and open it to be sure or should I be safe assuming its the fixed version?
Only way to tell is by opening it and assembling it, or, go by the production date stamped on the box. If you call, they may ask for that number.

Reaction score
Re: AT-TE v6

Hey i am from germnay !!!
How doe i know if i have the corrected legs or the lose lages??? i have seen pictures of the replacement legs
they have clear pegs(the old lose have grey pegs) but the later shippings i heared had no problems with the legs
! wich coulor had the pegs of the new at-te without lose legs "maybe grey or clear"!!!!!!how has a new at-te from the later produktions wthoout legs error , and can tell me the pegs coulr

lose legs -first produktions = grey pegs
coreccted legs- send by Hasbro = clears pegs
okay legs - later produktions = ??? pegs

or how can someone seen wich leg is without errors????

i have a at.te buyed this week date coode 82541 i heared
you can see it at the date code!!!!!!!
i do not want to open it because i collect sealed unoppend toys ( but i want to have no broken toy, in case off)

i freind of me have also a at te date code 81501 (Canadion/FRance version-trio laguwich) he has opent it an it has clear pegs, but some pepole say that date code 81931or less are
the lose legs, but this one has no grey pegs , maby Hasbro
have replaced the legs of the errors leg boxed at-te in own stock witch the clear pegs!!!!

PLS help me (sorry for my bad English)

Reaction score

Anybody seen these in the Indy or Cincinnati areas lately (or anywhere in between)? Are they still in stores anywhere still?

Reaction score

at-te Canon underneath of the at-te
hey lock at the cone wars movie dvd thier the at-te have a rotating canon unter it
even the hasbro toy shows this , lock at batteries the inserted at the belly !!!!!!it has 2 long lins to a huge bock!!

Reaction score

Well it’s apparent you don’t speak very good English, so I’m going to help you out with a translation:

hhh777 said:
There is a canon underneath of the AT-TE
Even look at the Clone Wars DVD. There is an AT-TE with a rotating canon underneath it.
Even the Hasbro toy has this feature. Looks were the batteries insert under the belly! There are 2 long lines along the huge bock!!
I never noticed that before, however they do look like canons from looking where you suggested on the toy. I’ll have to check the DVD though just to make sure they are. Nice catch!

Reaction score

Verbal21 said:
Very nice pics. The shadowing adds something extra. All you need is the CW AT-AP. Inspires me to get my son to set up his collection outdoors.

Reaction score

Lifeinabox said:
Very nice pics. The shadowing adds something extra. All you need is the CW AT-AP. Inspires me to get my son to set up his collection outdoors.
Thanks, and the AT-AP is definitely on my to-get list next. Just trying to find one at a good price to get this one?

Reaction score

What's the Wheel Large and Wheel Small 1 parts? I can't think of the parts they are referring to unless they're referring to the legs.

Edit: nevermind, I think they're referring the rollers under the feet.

Reaction score

My son and I took advantage of the beautiful weather this past weekend and set up a mini battle with a sort of Ryloth and Lightning Squadron theme. We didn't even get through half his collection (including leaving out a "regular" AT-TE and the TT). Geez, that kid is spoiled!

and some Separatist love (can you find Nadar?) for good measure...

Reaction score

How is it that I am just now seeing that repaint? Did you not post it in the customs section, or did I miss it somehow? That repaint is great.

Reaction score

Tontus314 said:
How is it that I am just now seeing that repaint? Did you not post it in the customs section, or did I miss it somehow? That repaint is great.
Thanks but I can't take credit for the custom paint job. It was one of Cramer's designs that I bought off of him. I think there was a thread on it that I'll try and dig up. My son loves the Ryloth trilogy so I had to jump on it when Cramer put it up for sale. He did an amazing job on the detailing.

Reaction score

Lifeinabox said:
My son and I took advantage of the beautiful weather this past weekend and set up a mini battle with a sort of Ryloth and Lightning Squadron theme. We didn't even get through half his collection (including leaving out a "regular" AT-TE and the TT). Geez, that kid is spoiled!

Is it Boil's helmet on Waxer's body ?

Reaction score

Just when I thought I'd missed out on this, I found a lone set for $50 at TRU last night and I'm very happy. I'd been interested in it since it came out, passed it up numerous times when it was discounted and thought it had disappeared forever a few weeks ago when I almost bought it. Wasn't going to leave it there again.

Stayed up late putting it together and putting the figures inside it and it is great. Just need more clones. And the speaker is freakin' loud! Everything's tight too. But it's a fun set. Nice to have a playset of sorts for the Clone Wars figures but now I almost want it for the realistic figures more. Hmmm. Us Star Wars fans are spoiled.

Reaction score

There are still some of these out there in stores? I have been thinking of getting one recently since I just started getting back into collecting, and have been opening for the first time ever and didn't get this (or the falcon) when they were first released. Anybody know where there are some still in stores?

Reaction score

pada1_schlicher said:
There are still some of these out there in stores? I have been thinking of getting one recently since I just started getting back into collecting, and have been opening for the first time ever and didn't get this (or the falcon) when they were first released. Anybody know where there are some still in stores?
Keep checking TRU. 2 of the 3 stores I check regularly never had anymore stock past the middle of January or so but one store had a couple of re-stocks in the last couple of months, including the one that I got last night. So check around.

Haven't seen it in any other chains but every region can be different.

Reaction score

My speaker is barely audible, it sucks cause it seems I am the only one with this problem, but hey at least I got one right ^_^

Reaction score

hey did nobody see clone wars the movie dvd at about the
24-25 minute were the reinforcements land and yodo ´sis takling over the new padawan and the conle toppersand at-te walking you can see for about 0,5sec a gun under the at-te that is rotatible and is showing backwards!!!!

Reaction score

even the toy picture show the gun ? wath gun is this why is it not in the toy?

Reaction score

I never saw that. Thx for the intel. Pity Hasbro didn't make it 100% correct then.

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Just got this thing via ebay and one missle is missing any ideas on where i can find any new ones? mayeb they were packaged with another ship or Hasbro offers them up? Thanks for nay help you guys. I asked the sellers but it seems it was always missing but at $30 i couldnt pass on this one.

Reaction score
Hasbro had them available to buy in their replacement parts section for a short time but ran out rit away. I had ordered an extra 6 missiles and 2 main cannon rockets and they only filled the two large ones and said they couldn't fill the rest of the order.

Reaction score
Hasbro had them available to buy in their replacement parts section for a short time but ran out rit away. I had ordered an extra 6 missiles and 2 main cannon rockets and they only filled the two large ones and said they couldn't fill the rest of the order.
Thanks for the heads up! i decided to put in the Attack shuttles missles into the back cannons and stick the regulars to the front 4 cannons. The giant missle appears to be missing too. Oh well. on a side note it surprises me that Hasbro hasn't repainted this thing a bunch of times already.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! i decided to put in the Attack shuttles missles into the back cannons and stick the regulars to the front 4 cannons. The giant missle appears to be missing too. Oh well. on a side note it surprises me that Hasbro hasn't repainted this thing a bunch of times already.
I'm not. At $99 a pop (probably more now) they have to be more selective on how often they re-release it. I would expect to see a repaint sometime though. Given that AOTC will be released in 3D next year, it seems like a logical time for a re-release.

Reaction score
I didn't start collecting until Ep III, so I would love to see this re-released. Maybe with AOTC 3D, assuming it hits theaters.